For anyone interested in high pressure pumping:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone interested in high pressure pumping:

Hello all, although I am new to this site I am not however new to pumping. I've been regularly pumping for just over a year now, and I am here to share my experience pumping, and to share my tales of pumping with high pressure.

At first, I really enjoyed pumping at low pressures and for prolonged periods. I pumped this way for the first 2 months of my pumping career. I would stay between 3 and 5" HG pressure and go no more as fear of damage to my member.

Going into month 3 I began to grow bored of such low pressures and the amount of time I used them. One day I decided to go above and beyond my normal rate just to see what would happen. I managed to stay in the tube for a full hour at 10" HG. It felt incredible leaving the tube, my member was 6" in length when I went in and 7.5" when I came out. To my amazement, I loved getting the donut effect that many men dread. Unfortunately I also encountered a small water blister on the tip of my head.

After letting the blister heal, I devoted myself to pumping at high pressures. I still to this day pump at what some would consider extreme levels, 12-17" HG. Which is why I am going to take this opportunity to tell all beginners: this is not for you. Pumping at the levels I currently do takes months of pumping and conditioning, keep this warning in mind so you do not damage yourself.

I try to pump 3 days a week, on the days that I do pump I do so for one hour at a time. I go in 10 minute intervals: I stay in the tube for 8 minutes at a time, and then take 2 minutes outside of the tube to massage my unit and disperse tough fluid build up spots to combat the formation of blisters.

Results? I don't pump for results anymore, I pump for pure enjoyment and the sexual thrill of it all. I will say however, that I have made considerable advancements. I use a pump that is 8.5 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. For the first 3 months, I would only be able to fill 7.5 inches of the tube length wise, and 2.75 inches of the tube in girth. But now: I pack the tube completely each time. My member swells and fills all 8.5 inches of length now every time I pump, and all 3 inches in girth. It usually only takes me a half an hour, then my member begins touching the vacuum suction hole at the tip of the cylinder, which is by far the most incredible feeling I've ever experienced.

That's my story, and my current pumping life today. The point that I am trying to make is that you don't have to be afraid of the high pressure. Everyone condemns it and preaches that it will cause nothing but damage. I've been doing this for routine of mine for 9 months and haven't had a single issue. I've continually checked myself, and kept my penis in good health. Besides the occasional dry skin, (nothing a little lotion can't solve) I've never even come close to injuring myself. I've gotten to the point where I can relax myself so well in the tube, that I can feel every millimeter my penis stretches both long and wide. I can tell when a blister is on the verge of rising, or when my skin is stretching just a bit too much. Relaxation and concentration have been keys to my safety. I realize that most people on this site are here for exercise advice and the best ways to avoid risks in penis pumping. That's just fine, but if you're like me, if you pump for your own pleasure: don't be scared to go up a little in pressure next time you pump. That's how I started, and that's how I find my pleasure in the tube. How you find yours may be something entirely different, but I just wanted to share my experience with the high pressure spectrum. Happy pumping, and if you have any questions, comments, or advice I will always be glad to listen, thanks for reading!

-MaskedHero

I have literally thousands of hours pumping, I have had great pumps at higher pressures and great pumps at lower pressures. I also had a very decent bruise develop at 8 hg. It can happen all ofa sudden and out of no where regardless of what you have experienced so far.

Even if you have had no serious injuries it is not advisable for most to ever go to or past 10 hg, most can get whatever they seek out of 7 hg or less. I have visited a few of the extreme pumper sites and if that is your thing then more power to you but I am also aware thatthis type of pumping results in little to zero gains for those that practice it and it is due to the fluid build up during insane pump sessions.

What are your gains permanent gains thus far. Also, are you using a sleeve at all while doing these high pressure sets?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hi there Big0, I appreciate your response.

In the field of gains I have gained an extra .75inches in erect length, and approximately .50inches in erect girth.

In response to your sleeve question, I do not use any type of sleeve. I do however, use a heating pad on my cylinder when pumping. I only use it at its second to lowest setting as too much heat would be detrimental. I've tested pumping with and without the pad, without I have found great pain and discoloration as expansion without heat is tough. The heat seems to make the expansion very easy going. I will also add that I am confident in my pumping routine, though I appreciate your concern for safety and your experience input.

I will also add that I have not experienced ANY blisters since the first one that occurred.
      Thanks for the reply,
      -MaskedHero

Comment

Sounds intense!
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Very intense sir, very intense.
          -MaskedHero

Comment

I have played a few times with very high pressure but I was also using a sleeve, you should try a set or two with one and see what you think. the logic behind it is pretty sound and the pump is pretty intense and you feel more internal pressures while using the sleeve.

I have been around 10 a few times but I usually only stay there around a minute and spike it up then go quickly back down. I am in it for gains though so we are pumping for different goals.

Stay safe and enjoy the forums.

Comment

Thank you, Big0.
              Perhaps I will try some sort of sleeve in the near future.

-MaskedHero

Comment

It's good to read that you haven't had any injuries. I think pumping is a great tool and like Pe, everyone should go at there own pace. I had one question, When using a sleeve should you pump with higher pressure?

Comment

My preference is the least amount to get the job done. I also prefer longer sessions over shorter ones.

I hate injuries, and the time it takes me to heal-recover. Not worth it.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Think of it this way you know that feeling of morning piss wood when ur dick is so hard it feels like its going to rip the skin...If your not pumping past that feeling you'll never gain a millimeter... You need to go beyond your maximum erection... You need to fill you dick with maximum amount of blood hold it there with a cock ring then pump/jelq whatever you do to expand those blood vessels beyond the normal size.. This is why I dont think low pressure long sets would work very well in the long run.. Beginners condition their dicks this way then they should switch to high pressure.. This is exactly what Ive done & see a lot more gains using high pressure with cock ring to hold that pressure in for 10 minute intervals jelq between sets for about a hour... After Im done pumping I wear the cock ring the rest of the day taking it off every half hour or so & circulate new blood in... This holds the gains while healing I also just ordered the AB silicone sleeve & hanger to use after pumping to hold the length in place while healing & hopefully see more length results..
                    BPSFL -=8.25"=-
                    FG -=6.25"=-

Comment

Originally posted by MeatPuppet321 View Post
                      Think of it this way you know that feeling of morning piss wood when ur dick is so hard it feels like its going to rip the skin...If your not pumping past that feeling you'll never gain a millimeter... You need to go beyond your maximum erection... You need to fill you dick with maximum amount of blood hold it there with a cock ring then pump/jelq whatever you do to expand those blood vessels beyond the normal size.. This is why I dont think low pressure long sets would work very well in the long run.. Beginners condition their dicks this way then they should switch to high pressure.. This is exactly what Ive done & see a lot more gains using high pressure with cock ring to hold that pressure in for 10 minute intervals jelq between sets for about a hour... After Im done pumping I wear the cock ring the rest of the day taking it off every half hour or so & circulate new blood in... This holds the gains while healing I also just ordered the AB silicone sleeve & hanger to use after pumping to hold the length in place while healing & hopefully see more length results..
                      It is not true that you must pump to that point to see gains, there are just too many examples and experiences of men gaining with low pressure for longer sets. In fact many of the men who now prefer this style had started with high pressure and found it not as effective.

Comment

What were your gains using this method? Over what period of time?

Comment

I got my Penomet last may I think used it as required for the 1st 2-3 months then I felt nothing with the highest strength gaiter so I got the wine vac & have been doing it this way ever since & I've gained a good 1/2 inch in length & girth in just under a year.. These are permanent gains I can take a month off & see no loss in size..
                          Just a comparison when I 1st started I was at the 7.5 mark on the Penomet.. Now I am over the 8.5 mark every pump & fill it solid girth wise...I do my pumps fully erect as hard as I can keep it with cockring on...
                          BPSFL -=8.25"=-
                          FG -=6.25"=-

Comment

So for someone just starting out pumping, do a few months conditioning first you reckon? Did you get any injuries from the high pressure pumping? What are positive and negative signs to look out for would you say? I have just started pumping, so will do it at a low pressure for a while, but am also interested in hearing about what high pressure pumping is like as opposed to low pressure.

I got my Penomet last may I think used it as required for the 1st 2-3 months then I felt nothing with the highest strength gaiter so I got the wine vac & have been doing it this way ever since & I've gained a good 1/2 inch in length & girth in just under a year.. These are permanent gains I can take a month off & see no loss in size..
                            Just a comparison when I 1st started I was at the 7.5 mark on the Penomet.. Now I am over the 8.5 mark every pump & fill it solid girth wise...I do my pumps fully erect as hard as I can keep it with cockring on...

Comment

Kick what kind of device are you using for pumping? I have a bathmate but am considering whether I should get another one just stick to water pumping for now? Girth is 5.5 prepump.

Comment

Working...
                              X