Size genetics / depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size genetics / depression

Hey guys, I'm sure you've heard it a million times... But I'm pretty depressed with myself. I'm 21 years old and hate my body. I know obviously there is a bigger issue at hand (chronic depression) but I know a larger penis will improve this immensely for me. I had high hopes for size genetics aside from the bullshit fake reviews... However, I have found some seemingly legitimate reviews for the device, and now as I just became a member, and have owned the device for a few months I have found even more reviews from members who say it's worthless. I use the velcro mod and have not really used it consistently due to my depression causing overwhelming obsession about my penis... Did I waste $400? Is there anyone who swears by the device? I probably need to just suck it up and go for it and stick with it as many people say, but I'm hoping for some legitimate advice to my situation. Give up SG? Or does anyone have any suggestions that lead them to success? I guess the reason I've been waiting so long to get started is I just haven't posed the question myself, until how. Anything you guys have to offer up would be great.... It's really affecting many facets of my life. I start obsessing about it from the moment I wake up and it's eating me alive. I want to change. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

well I bought a cheap one, but only been using for a month. If you don't put the hours in and wear it constantly for atleast 6 months, yes, you have wasted your money then.

Comment

Why not use it and do our FREE program at the same time. I can't hurt!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the gym handyandy5566!

I think before using your device you would do better to condition your penis with one of the beginner routines, taking up PE is a positive step in the right direction to helping with your depression I believe, but you will not see results overnight.

I believe taking up physical exercise will also help in maintaining a positive attitude and will in turn help with your PE efforts. Logging in daily into the PEGym will help also, as there are plenty of friendly people here who will you offer positive encouragement.

If your depression is that bad, I think it may be best to speak to a medical professional, unless you believe you can cope.

Read through this if you haven't already

START HERE!

I hope it all works out for you brother, good luck and stay positive!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
        X