Hanging weight/time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging weight/time

I started hanging about 2 months ago the 1st time with 5 for 5 minutes. I did that for a week and then started using 10lbs 10 min per day, slowly increasing time to 20 min 1-3x per day. The thing is how much should I be using and hanging for, while I hang other than standing straight up the whole time I also do 100 clockwise rotations and 100 counter, and have gainined about 1in so far.
    New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Originally posted by bboy View Post
    ... while I hang other than standing straight up the whole time I also do 100 clockwise rotations and 100 counter, and have gainined about 1in so far.
    By "rotations", do you mean that you pull it out straight in front of you and do the basic rotational stretches (like a crank) or do you rotate the hanging device so that it gives you a bundled stretch?

Comment

1 inch in two months!!! That is huge. Many only dream of such a progress in such a short time
      Good work.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Hi mate !!

Please, can you tell me HOW do you hang ???
        Are you using a dedicated device ??

Or is it homemade ?
        Please, teach me more about hanging, as I do not know anything about it.
        I heard about devices, with a out of mind price, no way I buy one of them.

So please, give me details.

Much appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Yeah, an inch does seem a bit unbelievable (not saying it isn't true......), but I do have a lot of faith in weights with stretching out some length.

10 pounds is a lot of weight. what size was your penis prior and now? I hang with only 2 1/2 pounds but for longer periods. I usually do two sets of 30 minutes twice a day on "length days" and can definitely feel the legs straining and will feel sore the next day normally, where with stretches I rarely feel any residue soreness. But I think generally a slower and longer stretch will help the tissue expand better.

I also stretch just from standing up but occasionally sit in a tall chair and it puts a slightly different stretch (more along the top).

Obviously if you managed to pull out an inch in two months you are doing better than most so what you are doing is working fine. Please take the time in the Progress section to detail your routine and gains.
          8/10/97
          BPEL 6 3/4''
          EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
          BPEL 7 1/8"
          EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
          BPEL 7 1/4"
          EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
          BPEL 7 1/4+"
          NPBEL 6.6
          EG 5 1/4"
          BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
          BPEL 7.5
          NBEL 6.75
          EG ?

Long term goal
          BPEL 8"
          EG 6

Comment

Hey-ohhhhhhhhhhhhh buddiies !!

Can anyone tell me what are you hanging with ???
            How do you process ( time, position, wieght, device, stuff required ... )

T H A N K S

Comment

Hey Gringo

For me, I now use the pipe repair clamp after wrapping with a paper towel. Then I use an ankle weight that weighs 2.5 pounds with a string wrapped around it and then I loop it over the bolt on the clamp. I pretty much do it only standing but occasionally sit in a tall chair where the pull is slightly different. I am working on a contraption to loop straight up so I can hang weights "up".....

Currently on my "length" days I do about 90 minutes to two hours total but in 30 minute sets.
              8/10/97
              BPEL 6 3/4''
              EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
              BPEL 7 1/8"
              EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
              BPEL 7 1/4"
              EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
              BPEL 7 1/4+"
              NPBEL 6.6
              EG 5 1/4"
              BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
              BPEL 7.5
              NBEL 6.75
              EG ?

Long term goal
              BPEL 8"
              EG 6

Comment

Please, excuse me.

But I'm french, and my english, thout far to be bad, is not goot enough yet for understand everything you said below :

For me, I now use the pipe repair clamp after wrapping with a paper towel. Then I use an ankle weight that weighs 2.5 pounds with a string wrapped around it and then I loop it over the bolt on the clamp

Please, can you reformulate with other terms ??

Thanks for your help mate !

Comment

An idea I've just got !

Please give me a link pointing on a google picture, so I see exactly the size of the object you're talking me about ( As i can NOW see what it looks like, but it seems to be a bit ... too big ?? And doesn'it hurt you ??? Cause it's metal at first look ... )

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                    By "rotations", do you mean that you pull it out straight in front of you and do the basic rotational stretches (like a crank) or do you rotate the hanging device so that it gives you a bundled stretch?
                    I mean like a pendulum on a clock

Comment

Originally posted by gringo View Post
                      Hi mate !!

Please, can you tell me HOW do you hang ???
                      Are you using a dedicated device ??

Or is it homemade ?
                      Please, teach me more about hanging, as I do not know anything about it.
                      I heard about devices, with a out of mind price, no way I buy one of them.

So please, give me details.

Much appreciated. Thanks
                      I made one simular to big als it works really well and is comfy
                      Originally posted by bboy View Post
                      Thanks much big al I read this about 2 months ago tried it and improved it rofl. Instead of a sock I use cotton gauze rap, and instead of the shoe lace I used the wire from head phones(like any wire that is not too thick and is made of of what would seem to be 2 wires). I cut little off half the gauze rap to be used for wrapping just below the head then I take the wire fold it in half and tied it once so the is a loop in the middle of the wire with the 2 remaining ends I doubble knot a weight into there and use the loop to put the penis is in. Its easyer to get off then the shoe laces are and will not tighten while you are hanging it should stay just as tight and no tigher or loser. I use this without fail, but I am just a noob lol..

Comment

I would recommend NOT using a device that functions like a noose.
                        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Working...
                        X