Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tension Whore: Hangin Innovation/Mandingo Magic Master Kit/ Ball Weights/ Wrapping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tension Whore: Hangin Innovation/Mandingo Magic Master Kit/ Ball Weights/ Wrapping.

Decided that im gonna go FULL FORCE with with this dick stretching thing.
    I think i would change my name to "A Tension Whore" If we were able to do name changes.(PUN INTENDED)
    Ever since starting, i cant seem to stop craving this tension on my dick.
    I have to always have constant stretch on my dick, so im wearing my strap on stretcher while at work/school/or the ymca working out, and i do hanging with the rods extender at home. (Yes i said hanging with the spring loaded rods extender device)
    Occasionally i might rock the flaccid jackets or wrap my dick with elastic wrap for anti-turtling in public, but most of the time i use the strap stretcher.
    Wrapping can also be a useful aid in hanging if you do it correctly.
    In my pics, i demonstrate one of my wrapping/hanging techniques with the master locks in the wrap.
    #Hanging Innovation 101#

Wrapping Pics:

IWANTA12INCHDIK's Album: Wrap It Up Sessions

As i mentioned earlier, i recently started using my spring loaded extender for hanging.
    While at walmart/home depot, i was trying to find something with high density weight, but was small and convenient for hanging.
    I was reading another thread, and read about some bikers lock method for hanging, so i went to walmart and bought a 3 pack of the heaviest locks they had.
    They work great because they're small, and heavy, and you can easily attach more of them on to eachother. Im not using the original bikers method, but the idea of using locks for hanging is brilliant, and convenient, especially when combining it with the tension work of the extender.
    I attach the lock on the extender so now im getting tension from the extender and the weight from the locks.
    And i just add more locks for more weight.
    I'd like to add that it feels amazing, if you're into tension like i am.
    This will be apart of my "INNOVATIVE INCREASES" routine.
    I also attach a pipe wrench for hanging when i crave more weight.
    The pipe wrench was the heaviest, yet easily useable hanging device that i found at home depot. Im so glad i found it.
    I wonder if anyone else hangs with their spring loaded extenders like this??
    I havnt seen it mentioned anywhere yet....

Hanging Pics:

IWANTA12INCHDIK's Album: A Tension Whore: Hangin' Innovation'

Basic Stretching and Measurements:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ms-basics.html

Gotta have something to get your girth up with after all the stretching, so i had to order the bathmate hydromax x40, which i heard was good for girth.
    Me being a tension whore, i gotta say it feels INCREDIBLE ON MY DICK.
    THE PRESSURE IS AMAZING.
    I use this after stretching all day, right before bed.
    I definately recommend everyone who doesnt have one to get one.
    It gives you that shane diesel appearance temporarily, while you're in the device.
    If anything, you'll love the temporary gains.
    I started jerking off after one bathmate session and it felt like somebody else dick.

Bathmate Pics:

IWANTA12INCHDIK's Album: BathMate HydroMax x40 Results

I've also gotten into ball weights/ball stretching.(actually scrotum)
    Why not have the entire package hangin a little lower?
    I feel that a lower hanging scrotum compliments a lower hanging dick, so i bought some ball weights and a ball stretcher.

Ball Weight/Stretcher Pics:

IWANTA12INCHDIK's Album: Ball Weights/Ball Stretcher

I never thought walmart or home depot would be so useful to assist in dick stretching.
    Walking through the aisles, you start seeing ordinary items in a new light.
    I decided to go to each of the stores and look for anything that could be useful for my dick stretching experimentation.
    I ended up getting a pipe wrench from home depot. Although walmart carries them, Home Depots version is heavier.
    Everything else, besides the extenders,flaccid jackets, and ball weights/stretcher is from walmart.
    I thought about using pvc tubing for anti-turtling, but then i ended up reading about flaccid jackets, and decided to order those instead and im glad i did. They seem much more safe and comfortable.
    I definately recommend buying flaccidjackets.
    They allow me to wear my strap stretcher even longer.
    If you cant afford those, i recommend buying bike tire tubing. Yes i said it.
    As a avid biker, i cant believe i didnt realize the tire tubes could be used just like flaccid jackets, until after i ordered them.
    While waiting for the flaccidjackets to arrive in the mail, i tried to find something else in the mean time, and then i looked in the closet and the tire tube was there, and the lightbulb in my head went on.
    I dont recall seeing any threads about using bike tire tubing, but pvc tubing was definately popular.
    Anyways, if i end up getting any gains toward my goal, imma call all the items i use the "Mandingo Magic Master Dick Extender Kit", or something along those lines.
    I'll eventually make a website, and market my stategy of how i got to 12 inches.

My Dick Stretching Kit:

IWANTA12INCHDIK's Album: Mandingo Magic Master Dick Enlarger ToolKit

Equipment Description:

Home Depot:
    14 inch heavy duty pipe wrench

Walmart:
    fuzzy craft brown fuzzy sticks
    8 pack of book rings
    64 millimeter "master lock" padlocks
    bike tire tubes
    scissors
    measuring tape
    bandage elastic wrap
    curad ouchless tape
    pack of rubber bands

Other:
    extender device kit with tension springs and extension rods
    leg strap extender device
    Bathmate hydromax x40 hydropump
    flaccid jackets
    stainless steel 16 ounce ball weight
    black silicone ball stretcher

/Memoirs of A Tension Whore Part 1: ...........
    IWANTA12INCHDIK
    Banned
    Last edited by IWANTA12INCHDIK; 04-13-2014, 02:00 PM.

You're barking up the wrong tree, mate. What you want is this:
    Last edited by BigO; 04-13-2014, 01:56 PM.
    -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by turtler View Post
      You're barking up the wrong tree, mate. What you want is this: http://img.rp.vhd.me/4599235_l3.jpg (NSFW!)
      hah, no thanks, that guy used silicone or saline injections or somethng.
      He wont even be able to get an erection and have sex with what he has.
      I dont wanna fuck with injections because it makes the dick look unnatural and takes away from the usefulness.

Comment

Ah well, seems you're throwing caution to the wind anyways, so I thought maybe you'd be interesting in going the full mile. And yup, silicone... plenty of it. He can't use it, but says he doesn't mind as having a "blob" is a source of greater satisfaction and fascination for him anyway...
        -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Be careful man, sounds like your bordering on the extreme. Small, easy steps is the way forward here. You only have one dick, don't break it.

Comment

Going to take any rest day(s) off ?
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

This is extreme for a beginner....you might end up injuring your dick. I would take it slow and work your way up. Good luck and be safe!
              12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
              6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
              4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
              The League Of PE Legends
              2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I wouldn't hang with an extender (silicone noose). Just my opinion ...

Comment

I agree with the others, build up to it man! Like the thread title though, funny play on words.
                  "Those who know others have knowledge,
                  those who know themselves have insight.
                  Those who master others have force,
                  those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

You are doing this as a beginner? Jesus, I can just see your glans popping clear off

Anyway, look forward to reading your progress with all of this. In the penis anomalies and injuries forum...
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Coming soon to an injury thread near you, a guy that would not use common sense as much as he used a stretcher for hanging, no rest and a desire for a bigger dick. Rated UI for uneducated and impatient.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Lol ^^^^

I am still laughing at that post from BigO haha
                        kickinthemebs
                        Member of the Month Feb 2014
                        Last edited by kickinthemebs; 04-13-2014, 02:14 PM.
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Dude the absolute max to start hanging is 2.5lb's. If you had a manual PE background, maybe 5lb's. Your web site will be titled "How I Broke My Dick" .... In These 3 Easy Steps could be a nice add on. Read and reread from the masters here and don't be a guy that ends up with a broken dick. TAAB

Comment

Dont worry guys. The flaccid jackits will protect him. They are very comfortable and durable. I just hopes he doesnt forget to take LArgine or NOS. Because blood flow supplements are very important.

Comment

Originally posted by Here2Help View Post
                              Dont worry guys. The flaccid jackits will protect him. They are very comfortable and durable. I just hopes he doesnt forget to take LArgine or NOS. Because blood flow supplements are very important.
                              Go ahead and read what he is doing again, your post makes no sense and your wrong. Also, healthy people that eat well do not need anything to help them with blood flow, NOS wont do shit and l-arginine can do harm if you take too much.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X