Clamping after pumping, too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping after pumping, too much?

I was wondering if clamping after a 30 minute pumping set (low pressure) would be too much for my penis.

I don't do any manual exercises , all I do is manual stretching for length, air pumping long sets/low hg, and I wanted to add in clamping after pumping to help promote girth gains,

I was wondering if this is a good idea or a bad idea.
    <link removed by Admin>

You should be very well conditioned with both exercises individually before trying this combination. I sometimes like to clamp and then pump but I had to really build up to this.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Oh alright thanks, I am going to wait til I have like 6 months of pumping under my belt before I start to add in Clamping sessions in..

I just really want that girth and i'd prefer to avoid manual girth exercises such as squeezes, jelqing, ui's, etc.. too complicated.
      <link removed by Admin>

Comment

Also, is there a reason why people do multiple sets of 20 minutes?? Like what's wrong with doing a 30 minute pumping session? Is there something about 20 minutes that makes it more effective to gain girth?
        <link removed by Admin>

Comment

I don't know where you have been reading this but I have read numerous of the vets saying they pump for an hour+ straight. I have started doing this and find it feels great. Although it has to be done at a very low pressure (3-5 hg).

Originally posted by Salingo View Post
          Also, is there a reason why people do multiple sets of 20 minutes?? Like what's wrong with doing a 30 minute pumping session? Is there something about 20 minutes that makes it more effective to gain girth?
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Ohhh okay, well a while back I asked how to specifically pump for girth, and somebody said, 20 minute sets, and I asked him how many and he said "as many as you can handle" , but alright thanks

I barely started but i'll work my way up to an hour eventually. Maybe by the time I work my way up to an hour I can start clamping afterwards.
            <link removed by Admin>

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
              I don't know where you have been reading this but I have read numerous of the vets saying they pump for an hour+ straight. I have started doing this and find it feels great. Although it has to be done at a very low pressure (3-5 hg).
              You can get up to higher pressures but you must build up to it VERY VERY slowly. Staying at the same place yields the same results. You have to gently coax your cock to get bigger and when doing so with pumping, the best way to do that is with gradually increasing pressure over time. This way it doesn't kill your EQ.
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
                You can get up to higher pressures but you must build up to it VERY VERY slowly. Staying at the same place yields the same results. You have to gently coax your cock to get bigger and when doing so with pumping, the best way to do that is with gradually increasing pressure over time. This way it doesn't kill your EQ.

I have been pumping at 5hg from the very beginning, I just started 2 weeks ago, when should i move up to 6hg?
                <link removed by Admin>

Comment

Originally posted by Salingo View Post
                  I have been pumping at 5hg from the very beginning, I just started 2 weeks ago, when should i move up to 6hg?
                  Nope. Stay where you are. If you just started pumping, you've got a ways to go before you can think about pressure increaases. You don't want to injure yourself with a blister or anything that'll kill your EQ.

Pressure increases take a LONG time - pumping is something that's built on over years. Give it a several more months (at least 8-9) at you current levels then start to increase.
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Alright, so it's a no in terms of increasing air pressure,

What about length of sets?? Should I add 5 minutes to my sets each month ?? Or is that too much?

I only do one set a day, 30 minutes per set, 2 days on 1 day off. Which in my opinion isn't much. I could probably make my way up to an hour if that would be beneficial to me.
                    <link removed by Admin>

Comment

Check out my girth routine and the other links further down the thread. There is a pretty good discussion about combining exercises, why I like long duration, low pressure pumping, and other good info.

Comment

Working...
                      X