Best device to fix curvature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best device to fix curvature?

What have fellow PE'ers found to be the best device to fix the old penis bend? Mine bends up and although the PF has added half an inch in 3-4months, even only with ~6hours daily use it hasn't really fixed the bend.
    BPFSL: 5.5inches
    BPEL: 5.1inches (100% erection)
    NBPEL: 4.6inches
    EG: 5inches

Goal in the next year or two: 6x6 or possibly more :)

Some have corrected some % of curve from wearing an extender. I never read where anyone corrected it 100%.
    You might get 5% to 40% improvement. This is what I recall from when I was doing the X4labs forum, many years ago.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

The combination of hanging and jelqing against the curve corrected most of my curve to the left. My penis is 98% straight now, but the left chamber is smaller than the right which causes a bit of a tilt to the left. Currently I am using a combination of edging/erect bends to the right with a downward twist to try and correct this issue. Plus I jelq with a focus on the left chamber.

I have been doing this new routine for about three weeks. I figure it will take several months to notice any changes.
      (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
      (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
      Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
      Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Thanks lads, may try a bit of hanging with the PF and get a bit more disciplined with my jelqing.
        BPFSL: 5.5inches
        BPEL: 5.1inches (100% erection)
        NBPEL: 4.6inches
        EG: 5inches

Goal in the next year or two: 6x6 or possibly more :)

Comment

Originally posted by Peanon View Post
          What have fellow PE'ers found to be the best device to fix the old penis bend? Mine bends up and although the PF has added half an inch in 3-4months, even only with ~6hours daily use it hasn't really fixed the bend.
          Use a VLC Tugger to grip your penis from the very end. Then attach it to a traction rig like the SG extender, and use a rigid member to brace the penis from underneath at mid-shaft. The rigid member will span both rails of the extender. http://tlctugger.com/images/MVOS-SG.jpg

-Ron
          Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
          X