Ease of Use/Comfort/Safety Levels of Bib vs. LG hanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ease of Use/Comfort/Safety Levels of Bib vs. LG hanger

I started out using a captains wench about 6 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I got a bib and have been messing with that. Ive read all the hanging threads/articles and took things very slow. Started at 2.5lbs one 20 min session a day and worked up to 5lbs with 4 20 min sessions a day. A few days ago I felt really numb after my sessions, and its still numb at this time. Today I also noticed some turtling/stiffness. I understand my settings were possibly off and it wasnt grabbing correctly. I am a very detailed person and it just seems like the lewrning curve is very difficult with the bib, even after constantly reading over and over. Im now especially cautious as Ive already had my first injury early in the game, and I was going what you would consider "by the book." Im wondering for those that have each or tried both have to say. Im worried this could potentially happen again regardless of how careful I am.
    Starting..........Current
    BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
    BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
    NBPEL - 7"........8"
    MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
    9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

The lg is much easier to use. There is no compression and you can wear it much longer per set. This allows you to hit fatigue with much lower weight.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      The lg is much easier to use. There is no compression and you can wear it much longer per set. This allows you to hit fatigue with much lower weight.
      Oh nice. How does it grasp the internals exactly? Have you also used the bib?
      BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
      BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
      NBPEL - 7"........8"
      MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

They both have a learning curve and their advantages and disadvantages. The lg can be worn for longer and the bib can hang heavier weight. Both will work just fine for hanging
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Consideribg my goals and what happened I ended up ordering an LG. So that means ill most likely have my bib for sale if anyones interested. I literally used it less than 2 weeks.
          BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
          BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
          NBPEL - 7"........8"
          MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

Good luck with the lg. Make sure your wrapping of the glans is correct. That is the only learning curve with the lg
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
              Good luck with the lg. Make sure your wrapping of the glans is correct. That is the only learning curve with the lg
              Thx. Is there anymore info on the wrapping? The instructions on the site for people that are cut isnt very thorough. Are you just supposed to cover ur glans with tape or is there a specific process?
              BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
              BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
              NBPEL - 7"........8"
              MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

The lg hanger thread has the best the best advice for the latest wrapping methods. I would search there as there are different ways to wrap
                12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough9 View Post
                  Oh nice. How does it grasp the internals exactly? Have you also used the bib?
                  I own all of the Bib hangers and have logged many many hours with them, my progress thread has it all in there but you will have to dig for it. I have hung 20 minute sets at 35 pounds. I am a bib hanger Jedi.

The LG will not grasp the internals but it works very well.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    I own all of the Bib hangers and have logged many many hours with them, my progress thread has it all in there but you will have to dig for it. I have hung 20 minute sets at 35 pounds. I am a bib hanger Jedi.

The LG will not grasp the internals but it works very well.
                    Is grasping the internals necessary for gains kr is it because its pulling in the glans its essentially pulling th internals instead of grasping?
                    BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                    BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                    NBPEL - 7"........8"
                    MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal

Comment

BigO... He whom has been my banner... I am your bib hanger padawan, I have contemplated purchasing one of these for quite awhile... I suppose I have some questions on the subject for you, a person whom may be in the position to answer them, if you would be willing.
                      1) How much do they cost?
                      2) Are they effective/have you gained with them?... Even though i;m sure you have.
                      3) Do I have to buy anything extra... Like some kind of material(can you tell about the wrapping process).

I'm basically asking that you enlighten me on the subject of hanging.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...s-answers.html

Check out this thread, it has just about every question asked and answered, many by me, JonPop, LG info, Dr Ric and many more who already have it. I have gained and I love my LG hanger.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough9 View Post
                          Is grasping the internals necessary for gains kr is it because its pulling in the glans its essentially pulling th internals instead of grasping?
                          When your glans are grasped in this fashion all of the penis is being pulled and since the gripping are is large it is not just the glans but the glans and the front of the shaft. It is safe this way and works very well.

Comment

Working...
                          X