Erection problems after bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erection problems after bathmate

Hi guys, I have been using bathmate on and off inconsistently for about 2 months...last 3 weeks I have been consistently training 4-6x a week.

My current routine is 5 min bathmate (as a warmup) 40-60% erection level, 5 min of jelqing (40-70% erection) and then 5 min stretches.

Before I did bathmate last and while jelquing I'd get rockhard everytime even though I didn't want to. Now using bathmate before jelqing I can jelq at 30-80% erection level.

I also noticed that after PEing using bathmate I can't get a rockhard erection for 1-2 hours. I tried measuring and got to like 80-90% erection level and I didn't have increased girth (no pump). I think i might not have erection because BM hurts my "fat pad".

Cliffnotes:
    -No pump after bathmate
    -Problems with getting a rockhard erection for 1-2 hours after use

What am I doing wrong? What should I do?

Thank you
    Currently:

BPEL: 16,5 cm (6.5 inches), MSEG: 11.7 cm (4.6 inches)

Goal:

BPEL: 18,5 cm (7.1 inches), MSEG: 13,5 cm (5.3 inches)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

ok thanks! I will try out eliminating bathmate...should probably help
      Currently:

BPEL: 16,5 cm (6.5 inches), MSEG: 11.7 cm (4.6 inches)

Goal:

BPEL: 18,5 cm (7.1 inches), MSEG: 13,5 cm (5.3 inches)

Comment

Overworked dicks can be very stubborn, until well rested.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I don't think that erection problems for a couple of hours after using bathmate is a negative PI, I think almost everyone who use it have this problem. Try pumping after jelqing as a warm down, this should resolve your problem.

Comment

stop using bathmate it causes erectile dsyfunction in the end and has enlarged all the vein s around my testes. very very dangerous and only temporary gains. stick to pe! good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Zangief View Post
              I don't think that erection problems for a couple of hours after using bathmate is a negative PI, I think almost everyone who use it have this problem. Try pumping after jelqing as a warm down, this should resolve your problem.
              This, bathmate is not bad, just feel out your body. Sometimes mine hurts me to pump it at all. Other days its fine. If it hurts i skip it. I firmly believe that if you got hard easily before you started PE and not after, your just learning that touching your cock isn't always for pleasure and your dick is learning the difference between work and play. Haha i might be 100% wrong but it makes sense to me.

Comment

I am a total BM fan as you all know, however if you are having a negative effect drop the BM for a week. If things get better with your other routines rethink how to put the BM into rotation. I often do one type of PE for weeks on end, then switch it up to something else. If you see gains in something stick to it for a while, then take a break from what's working and kill the boredom with something else. Often your gains will come from lots of different PE, some more than others. Being consistent doesn't always mean doing the same thing, its doing something positive daily to reach your goals. This often is time off. TAAB

Comment

Working...
                X