X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REP Support for Bathpump.com - Q & A

Hello PEGym,

My name is Harrison and I’m an official rep for Bathpump.com (we're a distributor, not the manufacturer), which features the Bathmate water-based penis pump. I received permission from PEGym to participate in the forums here. We’ve seen a lot of interest in Bathmate on PEGym and I wanted to thank everyone who has tried our pump and who will try our pump. :-)

At Bathpump we love that PE is gaining such a great following and that people are able to improve themselves through healthy means.

I got into PE about 3 years ago. Wasn’t too bad off, but wasn’t entirely impressive either. I started out looking for some ‘quick fix’ solutions so I could get bigger, particularly for width. It took about a year before I started reading up on what exercises could do for penis growth. The first few times I was lazy about it, but when I got dedicated and saw that the gains didn’t disappear over time, I was sold.

I’ve tried extenders and other PE equipment, but pumps are what I found to be the best compliment to my exercises. And that’s what led me to Bathpump.com.

I want to make myself available as a resource to anyone who has questions about bathmate - about how to use it, workout routines, orders, and all the rest. Our staff has a long, experienced history with the bathmate - all of us are users.

The benefit of the Bathmate is that it’s water-based so you can comfortably wear it in the shower or bath, work out for 7 to 15 minutes a day and you’re set. Using water-based pressure is safe, comfortable and works best in complementing your PE workouts. Using the BP as a primer, you’ll be able to accelerate your progress.

All the Bathmate models were created with the goal of providing a safe, comfortable, convenient way to improve penis length, width and erection quality.

As with any PE, there’s a right way to use the Bathmate and a wrong way (overly long sessions, excessive pressure, etc.). We want everyone here to realize their PE goals, so if you have any questions, we’ll try our best to help you.

Cheers,
    Harrison
    bathpump.com

Harrison James
    <a href="http://www.bathpump.com">bathpump.com</a>
    Official Bathpump.com Rep

Welcome aboard Harrison. Hoping you will be able to field the multitude of questions asked about Bathmate from the membership.
    Good luck. Are you doing any PE routine at present?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Harrison! Thank you for starting this thread and your willingness to help out community. I am sure you will get some nice questions from our members here.
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Harrison.
        So glad to have you here with us.
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Hello Harrison, and welcome.

It's great you're here. Your expertise will be very helpful for those who use, and are interested in using the Bathmate.

Thanks for joining.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Harrison!
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome Harrison!

I do have a question. I bought the Hydromax X30 last year. And then, of course, out comes the "Extreme" version. LOL. I suspect it won't be much longer before I need a stronger pump.

I am curious. The X30 and X30 Extreme appear to be basically the same pump. Is it possibly to upgrade the X30 to the Extreme without buying a whole new pump?

Thank you in advance.
              Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
              Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
              Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Welcome to the gym Harrison, hopefully you enjoy our little community here
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome to the gym. Great first post. Glad to have you on here!
                  12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                  6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                  4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                  The League Of PE Legends
                  2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Welcome to the gym Harrison!

Good luck!
                    "Those who know others have knowledge,
                    those who know themselves have insight.
                    Those who master others have force,
                    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, glad we have you here to ask you questions about the bathmate. Wow that is cool that you and your coworkers use the product too. Do any of them have success stories you can share with us? I do have a couple of questions; first is, what pump would you recommend for someone who has 7" length & 5.25" girth? My second question is, if I have air pump and add water is that the same as a bathmate (functionality wise)? Thanks.
                      pump4girth
                      Last edited by pump4girth; 05-10-2014, 07:59 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Glad to have you aboard Harrison. I am sure that you will be able to help many and it is a bonus that you are not only a rep but a practitioner of PE. Your advice and experience will undoubtedly be of great value.

Enjoy the forums, its a great place to be.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          Glad to have you aboard Harrison. I am sure that you will be able to help many and it is a bonus that you are not only a rep but a practitioner of PE. Your advice and experience will undoubtedly be of great value.

Enjoy the forums, its a great place to be.
                          I agree. It is important that he practices PE to be able to relate with us all. This is very rare! Perhaps a post or a thread of your optimal routine with a water based pump or even a run down of your experience could help other members.
                          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                          The League Of PE Legends
                          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I think that is a great idea Bnip. I am sure there are many guys with a good bathmate routine. I look forward to giving it a spin. Been an air pumper for a long time. Maybe a switch up will do me good. Gotta love pumping.

Comment

Welcome mate
                              Start Stats
                              27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                              5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                              Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                              5.4 MEG

Year Goal