Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a shock routine.

Yep. It's time for one of these.

For those of you who dont know what a shock routine is: it's basically a PE routine that you perform in an entire day. For example, you start exercising at 11 am and you finish at 5pm.

Within a shock routine, you perform some 600 jelqs, 200 JAI stretches, 500 kegels, 100 squeezing Ulis....

It is SUPER intense and is only recommended for advanced users. After this routine, you take 1 week off from PE.

So, can any veteran show me a good shock routine please? Thanks.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Why? You've had success without shocking your unit. Sounds scary, actually. 200 JAI stretches? Uh, ouch?
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

I haven't really had HUGE gain in a long time...as a matter of fact, my last huge gain was several months ago.

I need to shock my cock. This will jump start some gains.

Whatever I throw at my penis (intense pumping, intense clamping, stretching, hanging, jelqing, erect jelqing, erect bending), he devours it like as if it were NOTHING.

Back in the day, my penis used to feel sore after a workout. It then needed time to heal, and I would notice EQ gains right away.

These days, he is tougher than Bruce Lee.

But I've also been a little lazy lately . My point is: I need a shock routine. I always wanted to perform one of those.

It's not painful if you know how to do it. The plan is:

11 am to 11:30 am - Warm up
      11:30 am to 12:00 pm - 200 slow JAI stretches
      12:00 pm to 12:15 pm - Warm up (this is also a little break)
      12:15pm to 1:15pm - 250 OK grip jelqs and 250 V jelqs (50% erection)
      1:15pm to 2:00 pm - 100 short Uli squeezes + 20 minutes clamping (100% erection) with rice sock throughout the clamping session
      2:00pm to 2:30pm - break
      2:30pm to 3:00 - warm up
      3:00 to 4:00 - 3 sets of 15 minutes hanging at 2 lbs (with warm up breaks between sets)

My penis will fall off after this routine! hahaaha
      but no seriously, This is the type of routine that I need right now.

There are some more concrete existing ones already. I just cant seem to find them on the forums!!!

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

sounds like a semi-reasonable idea. But potentially dangerous, although it sounds like you have a pretty well conditioned cock. It might be just as effective to take a deconditioning break, with NO PE for 1 week. and then you wouldn't have to shock your cock
        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
          I haven't really had HUGE gain in a long time...as a matter of fact, my last huge gain was several months ago.

I need to shock my cock. This will jump start some gains.

Whatever I throw at my penis (intense pumping, intense clamping, stretching, hanging, jelqing, erect jelqing, erect bending), he devours it like as if it were NOTHING.

Back in the day, my penis used to feel sore after a workout. It then needed time to heal, and I would notice EQ gains right away.

These days, he is tougher than Bruce Lee.

But I've also been a little lazy lately . My point is: I need a shock routine. I always wanted to perform one of those.

It's not painful if you know how to do it. The plan is:

11 am to 11:30 am - Warm up
          11:30 am to 12:00 pm - 200 slow JAI stretches
          12:00 pm to 12:15 pm - Warm up (this is also a little break)
          12:15pm to 1:15pm - 250 OK grip jelqs and 250 V jelqs (50% erection)
          1:15pm to 2:00 pm - 100 short Uli squeezes + 20 minutes clamping (100% erection) with rice sock throughout the clamping session
          2:00pm to 2:30pm - break
          2:30pm to 3:00 - warm up
          3:00 to 4:00 - 3 sets of 15 minutes hanging at 2 lbs (with warm up breaks between sets)

My penis will fall off after this routine! hahaaha
          but no seriously, This is the type of routine that I need right now.

There are some more concrete existing ones already. I just cant seem to find them on the forums!!!
          WOW, let me know how you get on with this man
          26/04/09

BPEL 6"
          EG (mid) 4.75"
          EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
          EG ( mid) 5"
          EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
          2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Big Al has a shock routine that might get you going but I don't know if it is posted here. Before I would get involved in that I would try time off first, JonPop took almost 8 months off and came back to record some of his greatest gains. BTW,,,,JP is my hero.

Comment

I took a week off and restarted PE.

The thought of taking 8 months off is CRAZY. WOW.

I'm going to die if I take 8 months off. I can take maximum 2 months off, and that would be really difficult for me!!!!

As a matter of fact, if I dont PE for 8 months, my penis will fall off and TAKE OVER THE WORLD. HE WILL EXPLODE EVERY CITY AND EVERY COUNTRY. EVERY LIVING CELL WILL PERISH. MY PENIS WILL TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

That is the reason why I need a shock routine

I cant wait to get started, I'm gonna PM Big Al.

TGC Theory

Comment

good luck with that! Let us know how it goes
                6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

You could wet the end of your penis and stick it into a light socket, nah don't do that ypou may end up burnt to a crisp.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

KP, excellent suggestion! That will jump start my gains!

TGC Theory

Comment

PM sent You can also access the routine I posted to the forum awhile back here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/advance...d-trainee.html
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Here is a link to a thread that I think you might want to try first.

German Stallion's Paradoxical Pullout - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

I've been doing this for about two days and I gotta say I feel pretty good. This morning I woke up with the best morning wood I've had in about 2 weeks. I think it's possible that you are not relaxing enough during your PE sessions. If this exercise doesn't work, then maybe you should go with the shock session.
                        My Scientific Theory on PE
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                        6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                        2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                        8/10 7.1-6.9
                        7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                        7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                        10/16 7.8-7.3
                        4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                        3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment