Extenders Vs Manual PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extenders Vs Manual PE

So this might be a naive question but it's something I just can't get my head around. What is the difference between extenders and manual stretches in terms of function and efficacy. I read this article Penile Extenders Actually Might Work, Doctors Say | LiveScience which references a study wherein a group of "dedicated" men wore a traction device for 6 hours every day for half a year. On average they were said to have gained an inch in flaccid length (as if that's the most important measurement in pe :S) anyway I doubt there's anyone on the planet with that amount of free time to do manual stretches for the same amount of time and that would seem like gratuitous over training. SO, how come people are gaining with manual stretches? Is it the amount of tension? Or something less obvious? Once I'm done with JP90 and/or have the girth I want for now, I want to work on length but I'm not sure if I should try it by my own hand or fork out a load of cash for something like an extender.

What are others' experiences with both options and what are people's honest recommendations?

Peace Out

Squiddly
    Start
    May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
    July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
    NBPEL + 0.6"
    MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

I'm not sure but,
    Manual stretching is pretty intense if you go at it hard, which probably shocks the penis into growth.
    Whereas a penis extender is lowish tension for hours, which holds you in a longer state, which results in growth.

Comment

I thought this might be the case but having never used an extender I'm sure how intense they are. I'm a little bit apprehensive about stretching too hard manually, I have no idea how much tension there should be and I fear that I might be wasting my time by not pulling hard enough. Having said that I'm still on the jp90 and will be for some time so I guess I'm not really conditioned for anything too intesne. Do you know of any good articles/guidance on manual stretching and how hard it should be done? Thanks for your thoughts buddy.

Peace Out
      Start
      May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
      July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
      NBPEL + 0.6"
      MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Manual stretches emit a far larger tension over a shorter amount of time, while extenders emit a far lower tension for greater amounts of time. Both methods work, just in different ways.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
        X