i think im only gaining length with my pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think im only gaining length with my pump

its been almost 3 months now and i for sure have made good length gains i just measured at npel and i was a hair under 7" which surprised the absolute shit out of me im happy for that

my girth is only 5" though but when i pump im about 5.5 im alittle upset about my girth i was hoping to be closer to 5.5 without a pump

i did beat off a ton yesterday and did a pump session earlier in the day so i may be "turtled" but how do i focus on only girth do i need a small cylinder?

is almost 7x5 good?

yeah man that's great!

Congratulations on your gains! I think I may get a pump
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Yep, that's more than good.

Namso had a good thread about pumping and girth focus, as well as L4M's routine. There's also a good article that has info and techniques for pumping.

The cylinder should be fine, unless you have a lot of excess room. Excessive masturbation can lead to fatigue, so you may want to consider it in moderation.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I too saw little girth gains by pumping alone. However, when I did manual girth work followed by long-duration, low-pressure pumping I had good results.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
          I too saw little girth gains by pumping alone. However, when I did manual girth work followed by long-duration, low-pressure pumping I had good results.
          i jelqed and stretched for a year before getting my pump so im really conditioned and never get hurt but since i got my pump 3 months ago i stopped doing anythng but pumping.

im thinking i dont need stretches because i get stretched in the pump but now after this measurement im about to start adding in manual jelqs or clamping again.

IMO girth is hard as hell to gain in

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
            Yep, that's more than good.

Namso had a good thread about pumping and girth focus, as well as L4M's routine. There's also a good article that has info and techniques for pumping.

The cylinder should be fine, unless you have a lot of excess room. Excessive masturbation can lead to fatigue, so you may want to consider it in moderation.

i have 3 cylinders from vacutech. i got a 1 3/4' but my base girth seems to large even though my glans girth easily fits in not pumped. its to the point if i use it now it hurts at my pelvic floor and my bottom shaft is to to tight did i outgrow it? when i first got it i was fine

i have a 2" and 1.5x2" ellipictal and i fit easily in those...i never come close to filling and get some scrotum in them but they are much comfier fits

what should i use u think?

Comment

I don't know if you outgrew it or not, but if it's uncomfortable, and causes pain, then I would go with the other more fitting options.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
              X