Phallosan Hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan Hanging

I tried hanging yesterday with the phallosan. I know there have been plenty of people who have discussed this already but just wanted to put my 2c in. Yes, I liked it, I only hung 3 lbs, I did 5 x 20 minute sets throughout the day and it felt great.

I have created a thread over here about my reasoning about switching to hanging: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ent-gains.html

In a nutshell, after nearly 10 months of using the phallosan and doing all my manual work to the side or straight out, I realised that I could probably make some effective gains going straight down. I do not want to fork out more money for equipment so I checked out what the phallosan would be like for hanging and it works fine, plus you can see how much tension you are hanging with the tension marker on the side.

Only problem with the phallosan though is that you can only hang up to a certain weight using the pulley-tension lever. I saw that IronMonkey hung by attaching his weight on string to the actual bell valve itself instead of using the tension device, like what I have been doing.

I am sure there are some clever guys out there that can think up of a few ways around this problem perhaps. My friend DreamOn said that the vacuum with the phallosan can only handle up to a certain weight, hopefully he can chime in his opinion on this too. It would be great if we could use this device to hang with and then just continue to use it regularly as an ADS too
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Here is where IronMonkey describes his hanging with the phallosan: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post794642

Comment

Definitely find an alternative for the plastic clip as I would never risk it for hanging if I were to hang with the PF, but in my experience when I tried hanging with the PF it was able to handle up to barely 10 pounds of weight and anything more the vacuum won't hold and you'll lose suction because it can't make enough vacuum power to hold the weight. However, I was able to hang 1-2 hours or even more with the PF AND if you can hang for that long with such a device then 10 pounds is the most you'll ever need for hanging. Hell, I know BigO took a very, very long time before upping the weight from 10 pounds with his LGH because he was making good progress and gains.

I recommend putting a tape or strap perhaps a Velcro on the shaft where the sleeves rolls to prevent the vacuum from leaking. So, if you can hang with the PF with up to 10 pounds I think you'll be set for a long time. It will take a long time before you stop feeling fatigue at 10 pounds if one can hang for a very long time 1-2 hours with such a device.

Comment

Thanks so much DreamOn, your help is so much appreciated. Great doing modifications with the phallosan, we are really getting our money's worth haha.

In relation to hanging with it, what weight did you try to do? Were there any problems? Did you wrap your glans or anything or is it necessary?

Yeh, I was hanging with only 3 lbs the other day when I was testing it and it felt good. I reckon I would take it really slowly with hanging and increase the weights very very gradually.

Comment

What are you using for weights? Is there some proprietary hanging weight that you have?

Comment

I've not done this I have lgh ,phalosan and bib. I'd suggest over pumping cos your not going to have to vaccum needed with the phalosan with the lgh you want 10" hg for 10lb weight , so as I said over pump and use edema to bloat your glands so they are locked all the wAy in also make sure your tightly packed in no air gaps cos they will create blisters also if any gaps form at the end of dome whilst hanging they are increased negative pressure point s and are likely points for blisters. Definitely go slow on your build up of time and weight cos blisters ain't worth it.

Comment

Yeh I know, I get enough blisters already from the phallosan, think I have gotten them around 4 or 5 times now..

Thanks for the tips, will definitely take that advice. I think I am going to wait until July to start hanging though because June is a messy month for me, lots of stuff on, no time for hanging. I will start light and increase the weight very very gradually. When I get up to 7-10 lbs, I will start considering investing in a proper hanger, want to try to do it for a few months at low weights first though.

Banana: I just used a boot and put a jar into it for extra weight and tied the laces onto the end of the phallosan. Was a total test experiment, felt good. It went up to the yellow mark on the tension bar.

Comment

3 pounds being somewhere in the yellow on the tension marker would be about right according to the scale on the Phallosan website. By the same scale you'd have the springs fully compressed with a bit over 6 pounds, so you'd probably break it if you tried to hang much more than that.

Comment

That is what I thought, it said on the phallosan website 6+ lbs in the red zone at the highest. I think I will use it with weights up to 5 lbs, maybe see how it holds out with 7 lbs, in the future. I am already looking into alternative, non-phallosan, modifications for hanging on the site. There are quite a few to choose from. Any suggestions? I saw Namso's twist on the cap'n wrench, Trepan has a homemade hanger thread, and I believe TheGreatDivider had one up a few months back too. I don't want to spend MORE money on PE (clamps, ADS, phallosan, 2 pump kits etc).

Originally posted by headingfor8 View Post
                  3 pounds being somewhere in the yellow on the tension marker would be about right according to the scale on the Phallosan website. By the same scale you'd have the springs fully compressed with a bit over 6 pounds, so you'd probably break it if you tried to hang much more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                    That is what I thought, it said on the phallosan website 6+ lbs in the red zone at the highest. I think I will use it with weights up to 5 lbs, maybe see how it holds out with 7 lbs, in the future. I am already looking into alternative, non-phallosan, modifications for hanging on the site. There are quite a few to choose from. Any suggestions? I saw Namso's twist on the cap'n wrench, Trepan has a homemade hanger thread, and I believe TheGreatDivider had one up a few months back too. I don't want to spend MORE money on PE (clamps, ADS, phallosan, 2 pump kits etc).
                    You can build a much cheaper version of the LG hanger if you haven't already seen Namso's homemade version check out this link:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-made-lgh.html

Comment

Seems way too complicated and costly for what I am going for man. Did you have a look here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...de-hanger.html

That is looking like the best option for me at the moment, seems like the cheapest and easiest to make. Hopefully I get some more replies. What do you think of it yourself? Would it be a viable option?

Originally posted by DreamOn View Post
                      You can build a much cheaper version of the LG hanger if you haven't already seen Namso's homemade version check out this link:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-made-lgh.html

Comment

Thought I would bump this thread back up again as there have been a lot of people talking about modifications to make the phallosan into a hanger recently. Would be good to get some more people's ideas and insights into the topic

Comment

I'd love to use the pf as a hanger after I hit 2k hours. Sometimes while I'm in the phallosan I'll grab the plastic hook deal and just stretch downwards for a while and wow it really feels good. Idk why.. I get a totally different feeling in my ligs when I stretch downwards.
                          Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
                          Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
                          Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

Yes I agree mate, and I believe there are more gains to be had from phallosan users while hanging. You would be getting different ligament gains, because the phallosan mostly hits different ones because it is to the side, while straight down it is your suspensory ligaments. This is an idea I have anyway. I am waiting to hear about DreamOn's gains as he has moved to hanging recently.

Originally posted by WantABiggerPenis View Post
                            I'd love to use the pf as a hanger after I hit 2k hours. Sometimes while I'm in the phallosan I'll grab the plastic hook deal and just stretch downwards for a while and wow it really feels good. Idk why.. I get a totally different feeling in my ligs when I stretch downwards.

Comment

Makes sense. I really feel like I'd gain faster if I incorporated some downward stretching... Should I wait until I hit 2k hours with the phallosan before I hang a little bit with it? I'm almost at 800 hours.
                              Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
                              Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
                              Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

Working...
                              X