Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike1986 Penimaster thread

Hello Everyone,

I used the Jes Extender like 5 years ago and I had constant slipping issues and after many frustrating years and no gains, I ended up with a cold head, which has since been corrected with a shot that seems to have restored blood flow. Anyway, came across the Penimaster and went ahead and bought it; it's on the way from shipping. I thought that the Penimaster worked by sucking in the glans, but upon reading the forums here, it seems that the pulling force works by squeezing the glans rather than sucking them in. In reading this, it seems that this is no less dangerous than using another type of extender and could still cause blood flow and/or nerve damage especially since with the Penimaster you can not see the glans to tell when it is not getting enough blood flow and changing colors. Also, most people suggest taking the device off every hour to restore blood flow, but also say to try to wear it up to 12 hours a day. That seems about impossible unless you revolve your life around PE. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on the best way to put on the device and best techniques for usage. I've read some users don't like or need the seuths? Also, am I correct about the way that the device stretches the penis? I'm trying to get information from experienced users so that the learning curve will be easier once I receive it. Thank you.

I thought that the Penimaster worked by sucking in the glans
    You are correct. The glans is pressed into a latex diaphragm, and a vacuum is drawn on the other side of the latex. The effect is for the glans and latex wrapping the glans, to be drawn into the chamber. The purpose of the latex is to equalize the pulling force equally about the glans.

PeniMaster + PeniMasterPRO - manufacturer's official site

has a lot of information, videos, etc.

http://www.penimaster.com/Penis-Expa...Pump-Ball.html
    shows how.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 07-16-2014, 04:36 PM.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Do you have to have the hose? What is the purpose of the hose?

Comment

Thank you for your reply, Dangler, but none of the videos show how the Sluice work. I don't understand the concept behind those, or if they are even necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1986 View Post
          Do you have to have the hose? What is the purpose of the hose?
          The hose is an alternative to the Squeeze Ball pump.
          When you take delivery, it will make sense, until then keep reading & exploring around that site.

Comment

The videos say that the chamber rotates into place on the ball, but it doesn't rotate. It just locks into place. I received it a few hours again. I don't see how rotation is possible.

Comment

I've given up on the ball. I'm going to purchase the hose. How is it used? I've watched the hose video.

Comment

Also, what is the difference between the different color sluices? And I read that some members prefer using the device with a sluice. How does that work?

Comment

I had a difficult time with the squeeze ball pump also.

You may want to join the Penimaster Pro user group here:
                  Penimaster Pro - PEGym Forums
                  and read & study the entries, in particular here:

PeniMaster Pro ''Pump Ball'' Giving me some trouble

Comment

Mike, you can try working only with the chamber assembly and the squeeze ball pump; just leave you dick out of the picture.

Attach, turn/lock the ball, squeeze to make the diaphragm bulge out. Now unlock bulb from chamber and see if yu can make the bulge in the diaphragm stay 'bulged'.

Now squeeze and hold bulb while you attach and turn/lock it to the chamber. Let bulb expand and verify to see that diaphragm is drawn in. Unlock bulb and see that the vacuum you just created drawing the diaphragm in, holds.

I never got very good at this so I went the hose route, using my lungs to create either pressure or vacuum.
                    It takes determination, no matter which methodology you choose.

Dicks come in various sizes, necessitating different sluice sizes. Too loose a fitting, and air leaks in, breaking your vacuum seal, your glans slips out. What fun eh ?

I finally adapted mine to connect to my penis pump using quick disconnects and tubing. It turned out, that was the most suitable solution for my use.

Other than than the above, once you get up to speed, get your sizing worked out with the sluices, diaphragms, and reducing rings that go into the chamber,it is a very very very device to use.
                    Dangler
                    Senior Administrator
                    ☼ Wizard ☼
                    White Tiger Award 2015
                    Last edited by Dangler; 07-17-2014, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Is it advised to use the device without the diaphragm? And I have a penis pump, how can I connect that to the hose? I just purchased the hose from ebay. Being that this is something I will use for years, and often, I want the process of using it to be as fast and easy as possible and the hose route seemed to be the best way to go. So, I'm going to hold off trying to use the device until I receive the hose. Precisely what does the user do to open up and close to make the seal with the hose? Thank you for your help.

Comment

Is it advised to use the device without the diaphragm?
                        You risk edema/blisters without it.
                        I have a penis pump, how can I connect that to the hose?
                        covered in the user group, with a photo too.
                        Precisely what does the user do to open up and close to make the seal with the hose?
                        With the pmp hose, there is samall pin/plug to block the end of the hose.
                        I use quick disconnects, as covered in the user group, one of which is a valved fitting.

Comment

Did it come with the DVD?

The DVD is like 10 mins long, everything is answered and shown very clearly on that, if not, it's probably on their website. The Penimaster is really simple to use, and the ball pump works perfectly well. Just watch the DVD.
                          Start: March 3, 2014 : BPEL=182mm, EG=146mm.
                          Current: October 4, 2014 : BPEL=204mm, EG=150mm.

Comment

I wish I would have known about this device before I purchased my size genetics. I sent in my invoice to see what kind of discount I would receive.
                            Start: 1/1/2014 BPEL-7.13 MEG-5.35
                            4/24/2014: BPEL-7.4375 MEG-5.5
                            5/30/2014: BPEL-7.5 MEG-5.5
                            5/28/2014: BPEL-7.625 MEG-5.625

Short term goal: BPEL-8 MEG-6

Long term goal: BPEL-9 MEG-6.75

Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html

Comment

Thanks. Alright everyone. I don't want to make this more difficult than it is, but I do like directions to be precise, so maybe I am making it more difficult than it is, but I want to be sure that I'm using it correctly. So, I have the hose, but I need help understanding how to put it on. So, I suck in and the chamber opens up? Okay. Check. But when do I close the hose? Do I let the chamber close all the way? Do I let the chamber close part of the way and then close it off?

Comment

Working...
                              X