Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REP Support for X4 Labs Penis Extender - Q & A

Hi fellow PE enthusiasts,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am an official X4 Labs customer support representative and I am here to answer any questions you may have about X4 Labs products or penile traction therapy in general.

Feel free to post any questions you may have as a reply to this thread and I will do my absolute best to address them. Furthermore, you can feel free to request information via private message.

We at X4 Labs are well aware that PEGYM is a valuable resource for penis enlargement information. That is why we are looking forward to joining the discussion, and helping out our current and potential users who are members here any way we can.

Thanks!

Customer Support Resources:

Call Toll-Free: 1-866-851-8858 (USA and Canada)
    Internationally Call: +61 2 8091 2776
    Access live chat at: www.x4labs.com
    Contact form: www.x4labs.com/contact.php
    Tweet Us: www.twitter.com/x4labs

NOTE: Live Customer Support is Available Weekdays from 9 am - 5 pm EST.
    Last edited by X4Labs; 07-28-2014, 11:03 AM. Reason: Contact Info Added
    http://www.x4labs.com

X4 Labs Penis Extenders Tips & FAQ:
    Figured I would kick-start this discussion thread by offering some tips and answering some rather frequently asked questions for anyone and everyone who may be interested in learning more about X4 Labs. Make sure you ask your own questions and I will edit this post to add some of them. Hope this helps.

Generally, for how long should I wear my X4 Labs Extender?
    It is recommended to wear your extender between 4-6 hours per day for at least 6 months (around 900 hours total) in order to expect optimal results.

I have been using my X4 Labs Extender as directed, when can I expect visual growth results?

Do not be discouraged by not seeing visible early results. This is in no way a miracle cure. You don’t expect to sign up to a gym and then be buffed up the next day do you? Same principle here. Also, I strongly recommended measuring your penis weekly throughout penile traction therapy. Seeing concrete gains, no matter how subtle is by far the best motivation to follow-thru with your enlargement process. Also it could really help if you can share that before and after results data with your fellow PEGYM members to help them stay committed as well!

I don't have much time to wear my X4 Labs Extender as directed. Can I wear it while I sleep?

Wearing your X4 Labs Penis Extender while you sleep is NOT recommended as there is no real way to ensure your penis does not become erect overnight. An erect penis in an extender that is calibrated for a flaccid penis can end up causing unnecessary irritation and general discomfort to your penis. At no point should during the enlargement process should you feel any pain or discomfort. Feel free to contact one of our support channels if this is the case for some advice.

I can't find a 4-6 hours straight to wear my extender. Is it OK to fragment it in to shorter sessions?

Absolutely! You can wear your extender in fragmented sessions throughout the day. Often it is difficult to find time to devote 6 full hours straight to your extender use. In which case it is fine to break it up into 2 or 3 sessions. What is most important is that you stick to a consistent routine and try not to over-wear your X4 Labs device to compensate for time you missed on previous days.

Should I pair my penis traction therapy with a penis exercise routine as well?

Penile traction devices are known to be more effective and yield faster results when paired with a proper penis exercise routine. I recommend using PenisAccess exercises, which happen to be included with certain X4 Labs Penis Extender Editions.

When I wear my extender with loose clothing, its barely shows I have it on. Is it OK to wear it while at work or out in public perhaps?
    Wearing your X4 Labs Extender at work or while out and about is perfectly fine. However, I just want to let you guys know that it may be wise to lower the tension a bit when doing so. It will result in more comfort when moving around and wearing the extender. As always more comfort equates to a better experience, which will likely lend itself to you wearing it more often, which in turn will compensate for the tension reduction.

When is the most effective time to wear my X4 Labs penile traction therapy device?
    In my experience, the best times to wear your extender is when you have a chance to be distracted by something and the time seems to fly by seamlessly, to the point you forget you even have it on. Here are some examples: when watching your favorite sporting event, movies, TV shows, surfing the web and yes, posting on PEGYM. Personally I watch NFL football pretty much every chance I get, and wear my extender pretty much the entire time. Needless to say, I literally forget I even have it on.

Can I use an X4 Labs Penis Extender to treat my curvature or do I need to buy a Peyronies Edition?
    While we strongly recommend that you buy one of our Peyronies Editions to treat your curvature, it is not the only option. The short answer is YES, you can use any X4 Labs Extender to treat your curvature! That being said, they do not come with X4 Labs Powerful Vitamin E Supplement which our studies show is very effective to use during penile traction therapy for Peyronies Disease treatment.

I have an X4 Labs Extender, should I use Male Enhancement Pills during penile traction therapy?
    This is a tough question. Though we do not particularly endorse the use of male enhancement pills to help improve the growth experience, many men, including myself, do feel like it is beneficial to do so. Currently the only male enhancement pill you can buy at www.x4labs.com is Sinrex. I particularly enjoy it because the bottom line is that it has good ingredients in it that I enjoy. It may not be for everyone, but it isn't too pricy and is worth checking out for yourself.

Is it OK to continue using my Penis Pump over the course of my X4 Labs Extender use?
    Absolutely! I personally have never used a pump, but I can tell you first hand that many men swear by them. And also believe that they help expedite the enlargement process much like penis exercise routines. I recommend that everyone tries it out for themselves and makes the call. I intend on testing one out eventually but have not gotten around to picking one up and trying it out. There are countless popular pumps on the market including Bathmate and wide variety of others available at the X4 Labs Accessories Store.

Is it worth it to upgrade my X4 Labs Penis Extender with the 58 Way Quad Support System?
    Absolutely! Without a doubt the is the greatest penis extender innovation since the penis extender itself. Simply put it allows you to wear your extender your way like nothing else on the market from any other brand. It is straight forward in its design but extremely well thought out (as most of the best inventions are). One aspect of the X4 Labs 58 Way Quad Support that is commonly overlooked is the increased surface area. It makes your fit far more stable. I know this from experience. Basically, it opens the door to countless configurations that ensures your will get a proper fit and virtually eliminate all slippage commonly associated with penile traction devices. Comfort Straps, Velcro Straps, Silicone Tubing all with plush comfort Memory Foam. Furthermore it makes it easier for your extender to grow as you do. It's worth every penny!

There you have it PEGYM, a roundup of some of the most frequently asked questions from our current and potential users. Do you have any to add? I would love to answer them!
    Last edited by X4Labs; 07-23-2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

I purchased my X4 deluxe edition on or about March, 2011. Is there any way to determine the max tension of the springs based on date of purchase? For some reason I have 1200 gr. in the back of mind, but I recall others discussing 1800 gr. shortly after I received it.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        I purchased my X4 deluxe edition on or about March, 2011. Is there any way to determine the max tension of the springs based on date of purchase? For some reason I have 1200 gr. in the back of mind, but I recall others discussing 1800 gr. shortly after I received it.
        Great question not2big,

It appears that on the date of your particular purchase, the X4 Labs Deluxe Edition had standard 1500 gram tension springs. However since then, we have increased the Deluxe Edition to allow a maximum of 2100 grams of tension. The way we see it we want to provide the highest tension possible and allow you to dial it up or down according to your comfort level.

Also, often times users like to increase the tension over time as they grow and adjust to using their extenders. Which is why we are always looking to raise the bar for our customers in that regard. That being said, you can always order our current maximum tension springs and simply manually install them in your Deluxe Edition if that is what you are interested in.

Hope this helps and thanks for choosing X4 Labs!

Comment

Thanks Adam. I usually. keep the rods such that the second inscribed line is just showing so I guess I am at about 900 gr. that's plenty for me.

i want to note that when I first got my X4 one of the springs shot across the floor and "disappeared" and X4 replaced it free of charge.
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Just thought of another question.

I slowly increase the bar length during a session and after an hour or so it is out by about 1/2 inch longer than when I started all while maintaining 900 gr. When I turn the adjusting screw, only the part below the screw increases in length. In order to increase the length above the screw, I need to turn the bar itself. Also when I remove the device after a session there are spaces between the upper bars as well.

Not a major issue but Is this normal or is it an indication that the adjusting screw area needs some oil.
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              Just thought of another question.

I slowly increase the bar length during a session and after an hour or so it is out by about 1/2 inch longer than when I started all while maintaining 900 gr. When I turn the adjusting screw, only the part below the screw increases in length. In order to increase the length above the screw, I need to turn the bar itself. Also when I remove the device after a session there are spaces between the upper bars as well.

Not a major issue but Is this normal or is it an indication that the adjusting screw area needs some oil.
              Hi not2big,

Glad we were able to replace your springs for you. Hearing stories like that makes me proud to work for a company that actually cares about its customers.

Also, yet another good question. From what I understand the best way to address this is by applying a small amount of oil (dab on a Q-tip will do) to both threads that screw into the base and to both threads that screw into the spring loaded assembly. Also do the same along the part of the spring loaded assembly that moves up and down. Try not to apply too much, just enough for lubrification.

This will ensure that when you adjust your tension throughout your penile traction therapy session as desired, that it will remain balanced.

That being said, as long as your spring loaded assembly is secured to the base, and slides up and down, you should have no issues getting proper traction. Which as you know is the most important thing.

Hope this helps. Keep those questions coming, I am sure others have similar issues and having them addressed in a public forum like PEGYM can really help them out.

I appreciate you choosing X4 Labs!
              Thanks, have a great weekend.

Comment

I'm still having a lot of trouble adjusting the tension on the device. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the bars to retract over the lines. I can make one side go over the first tension line but as I go to adjust the second side over the tension line, the first retracts, and so on. Please let me know ASAP how I can fix it. I sent you a PM as well.

Comment

Thanks for your question, Nstratton95. I replied to your PM requesting more information so I can help you resolve your issue adjusting the tension on your X4 Labs Penis Extender.

Also, I urge you to call our customer support line toll-free at 1-866-851-8858 between 9 am - 5 pm EST for live phone assistance. The wait times are often minimal. Hope this helps. Look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

This thread now 'stickied'

Nstratton95, now that X4Labs has addressed you, I will throw out my thought.

Adjust both rods equally, example:
                    turn left side 3 turns
                    turn right side 3 turns
                    continue as needed.
                    If you run out of turn threads, undo all the turning, add a small section to each side
                    Start over.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey everyone, just wanted to follow up after replying to a question via PM,

It is worth noting, as with the case of Nstratton95, that you should not be feeling extreme amounts of tension when you are using your X4 Labs device. A comfortable and somewhat gentle pull should be a good indicator that you are getting tension out of your device. These devices are commonly refrerred to as penis stretchers, so if you are feeling and seeing a stretch to your flaccid penis it is safe to say you are doing something right.

For men with a smaller penis I strongly recommend the 58 Way Quad Support System because if you remove all the bars and just keep the spring loaded assembly on you will find that the device runs rather close to the base. Close enough that even some of the smallest penises should have no issue getting traction.

And for men with larger than average it is all about adding bars in increments that provide the tension you are looking for. Worth noting that though the Hybrid Support should be fine for men average and above, the fact the the 58 Way Quad Support has 8 slots on it offers the opportunity to eliminate virtually all slippage commonly associate with penile traction devices.

Here is a page that features just what makes the Quad Support System so special. And why it is a good purchase for pretty much anyone using a penis extender. Not only does it open up a whole world of new possibilities but it also allows your extender to grow with you as you do.

http://www.x4labs.com/why-we-are-number-one.php

Hope this helps. Keep those questions coming, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Dog123 View Post
                        Hi, a few questions about extenders -

Do you have to have breaks from it during sessions, and if so how often and for how long? Also, does this mean using one when you go to sleep is a bad idea?

How many hours/days should I use it per week?

What are the realistic gains I can expect from it? I know everybody is different, but a rough guideline would be good.

Do you lose girth from it?

What is the best brand both in what it does, but also value for money? I'm concerned as length wise I'm really small (a little over 4 inch) and I don't want to get one which won't fit.

I'll be doing the 90 day routine alongside this, but more than anything I just want to hit average length (6 inch) as soon as possible (in about 1-2 years time).

Thanks, answers will be greatly appreciated!
                        Hi again Dog123, here are the answers to your questions from your thread.

-------

Do you have to have breaks from it during sessions, and if so how often and for how long?

It is perfectly OK to take breaks during your penile traction therapy sessions. Often people feel the need to remove the extender for a few minutes over the course of their session because they are feeling some kind of discomfort. That being said you should always take time to rest if you feel any level of discomfort. How long is needed all depends on the user. There is a good sign you are over-extending or applying too much traction if you feel this, or even flat out using your device incorrectly. If you are using your X4 Labs device correctly you should only feel a comfortable gentle pull. We have a toll-free support line available weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm to help our users any way we can.

Also, does this mean using one when you go to sleep is a bad idea?

Yes, using your X4 Labs extender while you sleep is not a good ideal. Firstly, if you are wearing it incorrectly, you may sleep through the discomfort, which is not good as I mentioned, you should be taking a break. Furthermore, X4 Labs Penis Extenders are designed to be worn while flaccid. Men are notorious for getting erections while they sleep which would totally mess with the setup as you can imagine. And lastly, you may turn over in your sleep and sleep on your stomach which again, may mess up your setup as well.

What are the realistic gains I can expect from it?

As you mentioned it as all relative to your current shape and size. But also everyone's physiology is different as well. One thing I can tell you is that if you use your extender as intended you will see gains in both length and girth according to how committed you are to the device routine.

Do you lose girth from it?

As stated last question, quite the opposite, users in our in-house clinical studies and in third part studies mostly experienced increased girth relative to the increased length. Also we actually offer a wide-girth base as an upgrade so that users can adjust their extenders as their girth increases as well.

What is the best brand both in what it does, but also value for money?

Being an X4 Labs employee obviously I am not objective. Also, I don't want to down-play any other extender brands because I know the hard work that goes into designing and manufacturing them. That being said, I do feel we have the best extender on the market. Mainly because of the customization (Quad Support, Mini Support, Girth Base etc.) and comfort (Comfort Straps, Silicone Tubing, Memory Foams, Velcro Straps etc.) our devices provide our users. That is also why I feel like we are the best value, because you are getting a proven branded device that you know will work and you also have the luxury of post-sale support helping you get the results you want from it.

I'm concerned as length wise I'm really small (a little over 4 inch) and I don't want to get one which won't fit.

Again, we are the most customizable extender on the market. That's largely in part to our 58 Way Quad Support System. This support base allows even the smallest users to fit into our extenders. I strongly recommend that whichever extender you choose you add it to your order.

-------

I have no doubt that you will be able to achieve your goals if they are realistic and you stay committed. This is not a miracle cure, this is penile traction therapy. After all you don't get fit just by ordering exercise equipment, you have to use the equipment properly and consistently as well.

Feel free to contact any of the support channels posted previously on this thread for further assistance or send me a private message.

Hope this helps!

Comment

I just started extending recently, and noticed that sometimes I have gotten numbness/coldness and slightly purple glands.

How can I avoid this? I'm trying to strap in tight enough to not slip out but loose enough for circulation. Is there a "best way" to strap in to avoid losing circulation? Currently i'm using the foam piece around my penis and the comfort strap.

Should I limit down my sessions to 30-45min then a 15 min break then back on for 30-45?

I'm currently keeping it on for 1-2 hrs at a time

Thanks

Hi Nstratton95,

Whatever support strap you choose it is VERY important that you do not strap in so tight that it cuts off your circulation. Obviously, the tighter you strap in, the more you limit the slippage that may occur. So long story short, you should strap in as tight as possible without cutting off circulation.

If you ever feel noticeable numbness, remove your extender, recover and try and adjust your setup when you strap in again. I have been a strong supporter of the 58 Way Quad Support System for a reason. Because it essentially has double the support slots and double the surface area of other typical extenders it allows you to require a far less tight support strap.

When you do feel any pain or discomfort it a sign from your body that you are not wearing your extender correctly. You should stop immediately. But simply taking a break and doing it again will likely bring fourth the same result, so what you really need to do going forward is adjust your setup so that this does not happen.

I am happy to help. First things first, try and not overly tighten your comfort strap. You see how they are ribbed? Well maybe make it one notch less tight. This should help. If that results in too much slippage, then you might want to try a different strap type or increasing girth with something soft wrapped around your penis like medical grade gauze for example.

All this being said, some slight numbness at the tip after wearing your extender is normal. I emphasize the word slight. Whenever I wear mine, I do feel that to a certain degree, but not enough to feel like I am doing any harm (and no major discolouration of any kind).

Safety first, enlargement second! Please don't lose sight of this. The last thing I want is one of our users harming themselves for being over ambitious or not strapping in correctly.

Thanks for choosing X4 Labs. Keep the questions coming! Thanks.
                          Last edited by X4Labs; 08-04-2014, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Not sure if this question belongs here, but I figured I'd ask anyways.. I have an X4 Labs extender, and I haven't started using it yet because I am unsure about something.. I air pump 5-6 days a week, and I was wondering if wearing the X4 Labs extender for 4 hours everyday will affect the penis recovery/gains i'm trying to achieve from pumping.

The reason why I use an air pump 5-6 days a week is because i'm trying to achieve permanent girth over a period of time. I basically just want to know will wearing the X4 Labs extender for 4 hours each day affect the penis recovery I need from pumping??
                            <link removed by Admin>

Comment

Originally posted by Salingo View Post
                              Not sure if this question belongs here, but I figured I'd ask anyways.. I have an X4 Labs extender, and I haven't started using it yet because I am unsure about something.. I air pump 5-6 days a week, and I was wondering if wearing the X4 Labs extender for 4 hours everyday will affect the penis recovery/gains i'm trying to achieve from pumping.

The reason why I use an air pump 5-6 days a week is because i'm trying to achieve permanent girth over a period of time. I basically just want to know will wearing the X4 Labs extender for 4 hours each day affect the penis recovery I need from pumping??
                              Hi Salingo,

Very good question. It does absolutely belong here. I find it interesting that I was actually discussing this with a medical professional the other day. It was in regards to poly-therapy (multiple therapies to address an issue) and mono-therapy (one therapy to address an issue).

As you know, many PE enthusiasts opt for poly-therapy. Which includes combining extenders, pumps, exercises etc. There is nothing wrong with it other than when you gain inches you don't know which was the most effective but at the end of the day, does it even matter? You're bigger than you were before, and that's what really counts.

I myself recommend that men use poly-therapy for enlargement rather than extreme mono-therapy (wearing more than directed, adding unneeded tension).

The answer to your question is simple. Using your X4 Labs Extender after pumping will in no way affect your gains negatively. But I urge you to proceed with caution and give your penis at the very least some time to recover in between pumping and extending just to be safe.

Remember, when you wear your extender you should only feel a mild pull on the shaft of your penis, nothing drastic or in any way painful. As you may have heard if you ever experience any sort of irritation or discomfort while extending, pumping or exercising that is a clear cut sign your body is telling you to stop and rest, adjust your routine and/or reconfigure your device.

Poly-therapy is a great way to approach penis enlargement. The basic principle of combining treatment methods is used by doctors to treat a wide variety of ailments. But you need to have the mind state of safety first (which it appears you do, so kudos on that).

I happen to know first hand that penile traction therapy is effective both as a mono-therapy and can be a very integral part of poly-therapy as well. So go ahead and start working your extender into your PE regimen, if used correctly, you will be glad you did.

I hope this helps. Keep those great questions coming, Salingo!

PS: I answered these questions assuming you are a Bathmate user. You may want to check with the pump manufacturer to ask their opinion on poly-therapy as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X