What to feel when extending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to feel when extending?

What are normal feelings when extending correctly? Any coldness in penis head?
    Current Stats: BPEL: 6.25 (4-4-12)

Short term goal: BPEL: 6.75"

Mid-Term goal: BPEL: 7"

Long-Term goal: BPEL: 8"+

Originally posted by PEPETE View Post
    What are normal feelings when extending correctly? Any coldness in penis head?
    No coldness is not good, it means blocked blood circulation.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
      No coldness is not good, it means blocked blood circulation.

what could be causing it? my comfort strap isnt too tight....i wish there was video on how to put it on right and adjust tension right
      Current Stats: BPEL: 6.25 (4-4-12)

Short term goal: BPEL: 6.75"

Mid-Term goal: BPEL: 7"

Long-Term goal: BPEL: 8"+

Comment

Coldness will settle in no matter how light you strap in that's why you have to periodically check your penis when using traditional extenders.

Comment

Originally posted by PEPETE View Post
          what could be causing it? my comfort strap isnt too tight....i wish there was video on how to put it on right and adjust tension right
          In my opinion, coldness isn't nearly as important as color and sensation. If you feel any sort of numbness or your head gets too dark, it's time to take it off. I take mine off about once every hour to hour and a half. I take it off for about 10-15 minutes and make sure the tip is warm and pink again before I put the noose back on lol.

Comment

Remove your extender every 1/2 hour and massage the penis. You can do some kegels during your breaks to flush more blood and to use your time more efficiently.

You should feel the ligaments at the base being stretched more than anything, but the entire penis should also be getting a good stretch.
            SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Working...
            X