Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan HOMEMADE BELT

Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you my homemade elastic belt. The main reason, I decide to made my own belt is because Phallosan belt is so uncomfortable. So I went to a store close home name Jo Ann Fabric and craft stores (www at joann dot com) and purchase the following materials. After that, I just had to visit taylor to measure my waist size and explain the details. This belt is extremely comfortable.. 100 better then the original phallosan belt.

Here are some pics..

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Attn.: If you decide to make your own belt, you will need to purchase an elastic belt, Velcro and ring.. Most stores will sale the length by inches.. It is very cheap, not expensive at all.
    tbone350
    Last edited by tbone350; 08-22-2014, 09:42 AM.

more pics

10.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Attention. This belt is very comfortable and durable but you have to be a little bit gentle when you adjust the belt around your waist, so you do not tear it a part. You should adjust your belt the way the guy in the video does. Also, I am assuming that after 6 months you might have to change the Velcro attachment but it is very cheap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtzWx5oeL9A

I love this belt. Hopefully, you guys like this idea.. :-)
    tbone350
    Last edited by tbone350; 08-22-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Very inventive tbone! Well done!
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Well done, looks good
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Nice work! So you just put the belt around your waist, attach the tension clip to the hook, and then increase the tension by repositioning the belt to draw the hook farther around the hip (i.e. nothing goes around the base of the penis like the foam ring on the phallosan belt)? I've been experimenting by anchoring the belt around my leg instead of using the foam ring, but I might have to try out something like your setup.

Did you tell your tailor what the belt was for?
          2008: 6" BPEL
          Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
          Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
          Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

pudendal, you are correct... you have to re-position the belt to your desire tension and it stays like that.

I trash my foam ring. In my opinion, it cuts the blood circulation, and it is uncomfortable.

More pics so you have an idea.

High tension left side:

1.jpg

Low tension left side:

2.jpg

High tension right side:

3.jpg

Low tension right side:

4.jpg

No more foam ring... trash it... :-(

5.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tbone350 View Post
              I trash my foam ring. In my opinion, it cuts the blood circulation, and it is uncomfortable.
              Ha! I agree. Thanks for the extra pictures to clarify how your new belt stays in place!

Current Progress Log
              Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Hi,
                I also agree that the foam ring does get uncomfortable after a while, and was wondering about using the phallosan belt instead of having to make a completely new belt from scratch.
                My thoughts are to possibly use a 50mm Delrin side release clip (which can be got from eBay for next to nothing) and connect one half to the end of the belt after removing the foam ring, and connect the other half to the belt where the tension clip is situated.
                May also need some padding underneath the clip if it starts digging in around hip area.

Comment

Originally posted by PDF View Post
                  I also agree that the foam ring does get uncomfortable after a while, and was wondering about using the phallosan belt instead of having to make a completely new belt from scratch.
                  You can check out how I modified the phallosan belt (https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post921627). I've removed the foam ring and made a loop to anchor around my leg, but tbone's strategy of a belt that goes all the way around the waist is probably even more comfortable and I think you could connect the 2 ends of the existing phallosan belt like you're describing. I might order something like this http://www.strapworks.com/Side_Relea...es_p/srbsa.htm
                  1.5" white buckle.

Originally posted by PDF View Post
                  May also need some padding underneath the clip if it starts digging in around hip area.
                  I use a baby sock that I cut the toe out of, put around the belt, and then slide it over the clip after connecting it to prevent the pressure against my hip.
                  pudendal
                  Last edited by pudendal; 08-22-2014, 09:26 PM.

Current Progress Log
                  Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Yes, this is exactly the sort of clip I was thinking of using.

Comment

Working...
                    X