maximum expansion pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maximum expansion pumping

Hey guys I am still new to pumping. I have only been pumping for 3 weeks. I just want to make sure I get maximum expansion. I usually pump 2 20 minute sessions a day. Monday - Friday off on weekends. At the minimum 1 20 minute session if I'm short on time. I have experienced one day only that I had really good expansion once I exited the tube. It was a .5 inch. Increase girth. That lasted a couple hours after my session. It was awesome. There was another instance I had experiences the "doughnut effect" kind of like a huge pig in the blanket lol. But only happened once. All other pump sessions have been good, I feel good expansion while pumping, and have not experiences any negative pi's; but after the session I don't really get a plump dick for a few hours. It seems to go back to normal after 10 min. Am I doing something wrong?. I guess my main question is what are the signs I should see that will prove I am pumping correctly. I don't want to waste my time on not pumping right

Are you combining manual exercises with it? If not you should be

Comment

No. At least not when pumping. I pump in the morning and jelq in the shower that night. Should I be doing Manuel work right before pumping?

Comment

Not necessary to do manuals prior to pumping but you should be doing a manual routine during the day. Doughnuts usually occur when you exceed 20 minutes and/or vacuum exceeds 5 hg.

When I started pumping, it took about six months before any gains became perminant.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

In my experience when I warm up, do manual stretching for at least 15 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of jelqing then use the pump from 15 to 18 minutes, I get great expansion. If I have more time take a 10 minute break and then 15 minutes of the pump. If I do much more than that it affects EQ initially. So for 40 minutes or an hour if you have extra time your unit will be much thicker for a longer period of time. To gain girth it will take a long time of dedicated work. Good luck with your goals.
          RV
          start PE on 2/4/13 - BPEL 6 7/8
          March 2014 - 7 3/8 BPEL, girth 5 1/8 mid
          Feb 2015 - 7 9/16 BPEL, girth 5 1/4 mid

Comment

My girth routine discusses the importance of heat, combining manual exercises, and pumping to your max expansion. It identifies a vary advanced routine, but the concept is applicable to a less advanced routine.

Comment

I keep a HOT heating pad wrapped around the pump while pumping. Every 20 min or so I take pump off and squeeze and or jelq for just a bit

Comment

Working...
              X