Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just bought a bib starter and im thinking about dropping the pump or limiting it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just bought a bib starter and im thinking about dropping the pump or limiting it

i think im maxed out on what the pump will do for me. ive been pumping since March 4-5 times a week and ive gained a half inch in length and a small amount of girth mostly at the base. seems to be permanent too. i noticed over the last two months though i havent made any more gains no matter what i do with time or amount of pumping.

so tonight i researched hanging and i bought a bib starter and i should have it soon i think. i feel hanging may break my platue and give me better gains it really seems the most effective pe and im well conditioned by now

do you think i should just drop the pump for now and focus on hanging and go back to jelqing/ulis which i havent done since march?

like i said i dont see the pump doing much more for me at this point but it definitely has made me gain more than what i had so it wasnt a total loss just expensive

Yes, you should drop the pump.

There have been a few of us that have tried to use a compression hanger along with pumping and its very difficult! Even a small amount of edema will make it difficult to get a grip, and it also becomes very painful quickly

The LG hanger lends itself well to pumping though
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
    X