Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Can I Hang?

Two questions:
    Why do people say it is important to complete JP90 routine before starting to hang?
    Do you have to buy hanging equipment or is there anything I could DIY at home?
    Original: BPEL: 7.5
    EG: 6

Current: BPEL: 7.75
    EG: 6-6.25

Goal: BPEL:8.5
    EG: 6.25

Look into the devices forums. Look in the sticky threads and you will find links for making your own.

You can start hanging from day one but many will say you should not. Just remember that most of those who will say don't do not know crap about hanging in the first place.

Now starting with manual does have some advantages, it is free.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hanging 101

Blink2000's Hanging Tips

Homemade Hangers:

The Muzzle Hanger

The Captains Wench (ADS / Hanger)

Tom Hubbards AFB Hanger

Rice Sock Duct Tape Fulcrum (RSDT)

Hair Tie Wrap (HTW)

Hanging has its own conditioning process, so if you start slow, and follow instructions you should be safe.

However, my personal recommendation is to start with manual, not only for conditioning, but to train yourself and get more familiar with your penis, your PIs, and get the feel of PE, as well as make gains of course, there is no limit to what you can gain from manual exercises!

In my opinion, devices (ie hanging) are good for hands free operation, multitasking if you will, and they can be a good compliment to your manual routine, some members do incorporate both, but I recommend keeping them until one maxes out on gains from manual exercises, then devices can be a good step upward, if needed.

Some members don't use devices and gain just fine, while others report good gains from them, the choice is all yours, just keep safety your first priority, educate yourself on every exercise before you start it, and take slow.

Good luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

These guys gave you great advice here!

There are many good DIY designs that will at least let you get your feet wet with hanging. Namsokiek and I have both even published DIY versions of the awesome LG hanger.

Regarding the JP90 - while it isn't necessary, I suggest all new guys start out with the JP90 for all the reasons MrB8 mentioned. The JP90 also has components that increase bloodflow, which hanging does not have.

Good luck
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I personally would max out gains with manual exercises/extenders etc before moving onto hanging. It is not for the commonly used reason of "you must condition yourself this way or the other beforehand" but instead because it is a case that there are upper limitations with gaining, once you turn to hanging, you are onto the most intense length work in PE, so why not max out gains from lower tension/lighter work.

Although, in saying that, you could start hanging at very low weights and increase time rather than going for increases in weight. Here is a post I made on another thread:

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
          PE is all about maxing out your gains and doing what suits you at that particular time. You also have to balance out time put into a device or exercise to the benefits received from that thing. For example, as I mentioned to you before, I stopped seeing gains after 2500 hours with the phallosan, went from 2500 to 3060 hours without a single mm, and that was including my manual routine on top of that. Solution = ditch the phallosan because time put in does not warrant gains received.

As has been mentioned before, I believe manual is a great way to gauge you PE brain to dick understanding, how much pressure you can take and what is best for you. Devices generally don't have as a direct link, so there is greater ease to overtrain with them.

With manual stretches, there is PHYSICALLY a limitation on how much force and how long you can hold that stretch with. You will always have a certain physical limitation in this regard, and that is why it is good to work up to this physical limitation. When you cannot pull for longer or harder, then often your gains will stagnate. The same does not apply to devices such as hanging. You can technically hang as heavy and for as long as your DICK can handle, instead of losing out to physical hand limitations.

That is why I have gone back to a manual stretch routine before I think about hanging. I want to max out all possible gains that my hands can do before moving onto hanging. Doing the other way around would be idiotic in my opinion. You mentioned about well what about increasing time with manual, could this mirror hanging etc. But you are not physically going to be able to stretch, and stretch to the same efficacy the whole way through your session once you go past an hour of stretching.

You could break it up into different sessions throughout the day, technically, but the amount of time expended versus gains would have to be considered. Same as what I said with the phallosan, I spent nearly 600 hours with no gains, therefore it was not worth it for me. If I wore it for 1000 hours I might have seen 1/16 - 1/8 gain, but the time expended would not be worth the result for me. Same with manual exercises, you could keep increasing it, but there is going to be a limitating factor both physically and mentally!!!
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
          X