Wrapping balls with extender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrapping balls with extender?

I wrap my balls with gauze when using an extender to reduce/manage turkey neck by keeping it behind the extender base. Is this effective? And will it reduce my gains because I am getting more of a skin stretch?

If it does reduce gains what is a better way to keep to keep the turkey neck at bay. Im dedicated to PE but dont want to make matters any worse.

Hard to say whether it will be effective or not, but definitely doesn't hurt to try!

For turkey neck, simply ensuring that you keep a little slack skin will go a long way. This is why I've never worried about skin gathering with my jelqing
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

What do you mean when you say you should keep slack skin? My impression was to keep as much skin back so as to stretch shaft skin so the turkey neck "backs off."

And when im jelqing I pull down on my balls to reduce slack skin (and jelq the tighter shaft skin). Do I have the right idea?

Im trying this new stretch every night before I go to bed where I stretch the skin on above my turkey neck and below my glans. Has anyone seen results from this.

Im circumsized, if that helps...

Comment

I meant generating slack skin. You should have some slack in the skin tube, even circumcised. This will help prevent your erections from pulling scrotal skin up the shaft.
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

You can wrap the lower part of your penis shaft to prevent turkey necking. Something like Theraband should work very well!
          SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Ok so I should pull back shaft skin to the base and wrap over it with theraband? Would I do this while in the extender, on rest days or it doesn't matter? I assume this eliminates the need to wrap balls.

Also, can you please provide a link of where to buy this and which one to buy for my issue (don't want to be stuck with something i wont use).

Comment

Originally posted by Dylandude View Post
              Ok so I should pull back shaft skin to the base and wrap over it with theraband? Would I do this while in the extender, on rest days or it doesn't matter? I assume this eliminates the need to wrap balls.

Also, can you please provide a link of where to buy this and which one to buy for my issue (don't want to be stuck with something i wont use).
              You can do the wrapping before your extender training. Some guys recommend wrapping on off days to prevent turtling.

Therabands are sold at thera-band.com. The yellow band should suit your purposes.

Comment

It may just be me but I find that as the extender slowly moves out during a session the shaft skin starts to stretch and pulls at the base of the extender such that it starts to hurt. At this point, I actually work some additional skin up through the extender base to reduce the stretching which also seems to allow me to add a few millimeters to the rod length.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

So I cant use the theraband while in the extender? What about wrapping balls with theraband (will that work better than ace bandages). Ive started using manual method 2 for foreskin regeneration for 10 mins everynight in hopes that I can reduce turkey neck skin by increasing inner foreskin. Is this a viable option?

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    It may just be me but I find that as the extender slowly moves out during a session the shaft skin starts to stretch and pulls at the base of the extender such that it starts to hurt. At this point, I actually work some additional skin up through the extender base to reduce the stretching which also seems to allow me to add a few millimeters to the rod length.

As much skin as possible should be retracted before you put on the extender. It is almost inevitable that some adjustments will need to be made the longer you wear it. You should take it off every once in awhile to let your penis breathe and to reset it more comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylandude View Post
                      So I cant use the theraband while in the extender? What about wrapping balls with theraband (will that work better than ace bandages). Ive started using manual method 2 for foreskin regeneration for 10 mins everynight in hopes that I can reduce turkey neck skin by increasing inner foreskin. Is this a viable option?
                      You would wrap before putting the extender on but you can wear theraband while you are in it. As you get more skin you are going to need to take care that you make your extender adjustments accordingly. The advice given to not2big above can help with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X