Resistance Band Hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistance Band Hanging?

I don't have any experience with hanging, and I don't really intend to try this idea anytime soon. It might have been proposed elsewhere, but I'm curious what some veteran hangers think:

Apply a hanger (Bib, LGH, etc.) to your penis, affix a resistance band to the foot of your bed, connect a spring scale between the resistance band and the hanger, adjust your position in the bed to set the tension level. This strategy would have the downside of requiring you to remain relatively stationary to maintain the tension level, but would have the benefits of allowing for limitless gradation in tension (with a range of resistance band levels), gradual increases in tension as your training progresses without requiring the purchase of additional weights, and the ability to fluctuate your tension smoothly during a session by changing your position in the bed to ride fatigue.

Is this a crazy notion? Let me know what you think!
    pudendal
    Last edited by pudendal; 09-18-2014, 12:17 AM.
    2008: 6" BPEL
    Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
    Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
    Phallosan Forte Review

This is what I plan on doing now. I found a electronic scale on Amazon for like 10 bucks shipped. *Mango SpotŪ LCD Electronic Balance Digital Fishing Hook Hanging Scale 50kg*
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 12-14-2014, 07:58 AM. Reason: Removed link.

Comment

Pudental,

I recently purchase a Bungee Cord and Door Anchor Backet at peweights dot com.

Also, I am purchasing this device on Amazon:

Mango SpotŪ LCD Electronic Balance Digital Fishing Hook Hanging Scale 50kg, 10g

then you should go to www xvideos dot com

*username is : Youknowme123321

If you click on the user profile, you will find many videos about streching, phallosan, and hangers.

You will see a demonstration with the devices you are looking for. I thinks the videos name are:

LM & PA

LM with RB

Attn.: I am purchasing the digital scale sometime next week, so we can share our experience..

:-)

Comment

Working...
      X