Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep ESL40 from slipping?

Hi guys!

Still doing my thing. Stretching for about 20 minutes per day. I sometimes pump or extend, jelq in the shower, clamp horsesqueeze etc..

I recently pulled my esl40 out of my tool box. I like hanging 1-2 lbs as sort of an ADS. I can walk around the house with it on or put a longer string string on it and toss it over the side of my bed to get a light stretch while reading.

Sometimes my ESL slips off. Especially if I use it while laying down and tossing the weight over the bed. Any suggestions on how to keep it on better? I tried cleaning it with rubbing alcohol. I also tried talcom powder. I am considering adding some of the sticky medical tape to the base. I was also thinking of trying to make it more sticky inside using rosin or something.

Would the esl stay on better if it had sort of bumps on the inside?

It's a good product for the price if anyone is wondering.
    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

you can try put some baby powder in there.try it if it works for you.too bad that device like egobooster2009 could be perfect if their sleeves was much bigger

Comment

Well, could be a couple of things, I have been using the ESL since April/May....First, the fit is crucial, dont let your ego get the best of you when ordering it. Small, standard, and large....I didnt know what to do because I knew I would fit the standard without a problem, but I opted with the small since it is based off of vacuum. I messed around with it and it only slipped off once over hundreds of hours of wear time.....

Soon my dick began to be consistently uncomfortable in the ESL, I couldn't wear it for more than a couple hours, I ordered the standard and it feels quite nice, more room for my glands to expand into. Which leads me to believe my routine has provided me with an addition of head girth (not solely from the ESL, most likely the LG hanger)

Ive never hung with the ESL per say, but I do own my PEweights, I typically put on 2-3 weights between 20-30ozs (2-3 lbs) of weight, pop the ESL on my glands and it hold them in place....I found that stairs can be a major issue with this and slipping....I simply took a 2 inch piece of silicone, put it on my dick AFTER the weights, close to the glands, then popped the ESL on. I rolled the silicone up and covered the first inch of the ESL cap and 1 inch of my shaft skin....PERFECT. Hasn't ever failed me once in terms of slipping, dropping, whatever you want to call it.

Keep in mind, the weight is already on my dick and is forcing downwards, Im not hanging the weight off the ESL cap. I believe the weight when pushed down(gravity) creates the perfect seal with the extra silicone and the ESL cap.....

Hope that helps.

Comment

I jus figured out to use an ace wrap. Wrap the ESL real snug then where the esl ends and the shaft begins I'll wrap that snug and go a wrap more on the shaft and I can now hang 4 lbs with it.

Comment

did you fix the slipping problem? i am doing some research on the esl40 to see if it is worth a try myself. Thanks

Comment

I can hold 5 lbs with mine using the ace wrap . I haven't tried anymore though.

Comment

oh wow...that impressive for such a simple modifictation. thanks

Comment

At first it would hold 2-3 lbs but no more , someone mentioned to wrap tape around it. Goofing off the other day I used the ace bandage to wrap it and put 5lbs on it . no problems so far, I could probably go higher in weight but no need to. Jus doing low weights at longer intervals.
                wonhunglow
                Last edited by wonhunglow; 10-11-2014, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I've used the ESL for over a year, and they wear out. Each ESL is good for about a month, then stretches out and I get a new one. They are cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim the toolman View Post
                    I've used the ESL for over a year, and they wear out. Each ESL is good for about a month, then stretches out and I get a new one. They are cheap.
                    wow i just ordered one. that's gonna be disappointing if i have to replace it as often as you

Comment

I ordered 3 of them and haven't replaced or torn any , jus take care of it and keep it clean. There is a thread here recently about a guy here makes his own with supplies from the hardware store. They r very cheap n easy to make.

Comment

just got mine in the mail. tension is decent. i like it better as an ADS the the ACE wrap i have been using

Comment

ESL slipped off twice today. may apply microfoam tape to help prevent that

Comment

Originally posted by whatwhatinthebutt View Post
                            ESL slipped off twice today. may apply microfoam tape to help prevent that
                            started using an ACE with velcro to help keep the ESL40 on and it hasn't slipped yet. wearing it for 10+ hours per day

Comment

Sweet , keep at it

Comment

Working...
                              X