VacHanger thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VacHanger thoughts?

Just wondering what people's thoughts on it are? It is wayyyy cheaper than the LG hanger. Has anyone used it or heard about it?
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

I haven't check it out but I'm assuming it's out now I've been waiting for that device for a very long time now, but the LG came way before it did so I couldn't resist the temptation and bought the LG haha, but I would definitely like to see people's feedback about the VacHanger it was a very promising device after all.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to post a link: Autoextender Penis Enlargement Device

Comment

No problem, thanks for providing the link makes it easier for the lazy people haha.

My thoughts: It certainly does look similar to the LG however it doesn't use the vacuum pump that the LG has and this could either be a bad thing or the greatest invention of hanging so far for it's versatility and can finally be the hybrid of hanging and ADS at the same time. It's mentioned on the webpage that it was tested up to 30 lbs of weight depending on the sealing type you use. There is the "sealing sleeve" which is what was used to hang with the 30lbs and that is also a similar silicone sleeve that the LG use for hanging. However, it's hard for me to believe that it can handle such weight with such a poor way of creating a vacuum (a small tube where you put in your mouth to suck all the air out creating the vacuum) although different in the way of achieving vacuum it's very much similar to the Phallosan Forte in that it doesn't have the power to create the vacuum force to handle heavier weights. Unlike the VacHanger, the LG has the power to create more vacuum when it comes to the heavy weights. But I may be wrong with this and perhaps it all just has to do with how you seal that vacuum once created which if that is the case then this hanging device is truly brilliant and versatile and definitely a better hanger than the LG since one does not need a pump so it can be worn as a hanger or ADS without carrying a pump anywhere you go.

Comment

Yeh definitely, it could be the perfect in between hanger and vacuum extender that we were dreaming about since we first started discussing it over a year ago! It may potentially be awesome. I an inquiring about the vacuum and also how much weight it can handle. This device could be really really good.

Comment

I looked at it tons before buying the LGH but wasn't so interested in an ADS system (though you're right, the price is great). Guess I sold myself on the LG before I started shopping around. Seems like a complete system to me and I would probably have given it a try if I weren't a compulsive buyer and the LGH didn't exist.
            "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
            ATP's Success Story

Comment

Yup, basically a third of the price of the LG hanger, and it can be transformed into a nifty ADS. I am more than intrigued by it. I vowed not to buy any more PE equipment but this is drawing me in!

Comment

I like the low profile, the silicone cone that acts like a "stopper" at the opening of the dome. Reinforcing the joint with the silicone sleeve looks good too.

I question how you optimize the placement of the cone in relation to the dome: too close and your junk is jammed in, too far and you risk blisters from voids in the dome. I am also concerned about using a liquid in a vacuum device; I think liquids significantly increase the risk of blisters.

This device demonstrates that a comparable device can be marketed at a much lower cost than the LG.

Comment

Great points Namso! Those are good questions, I for one was also wondering about the silicon lube to be used inside of it, and the likelihood of blisters. The placement of the silicon cone stopper is also a tricky one, and they even mention it in the instructions on this page here that you have to see what works best for you: Autoextender Penis Enlargement Device

I contacted the company in relation to questions about weight hanging capabilities and the suction force being able to generate. But I will also bring up your questions if I get a response.

And yes, I was browsing earlier to see if there were possible cheap solutions to the vacuum hanger dilemma (i.e. the price of the LG hanger).

Comment

Hey... Guys

I am an LG Hanger owner, and I am very happy with LG Hanger so far. I never had any blister or any damage in my penis. However, I might purchase VacHanger 3 because I am curious about this device.

Also, I did contact the company on September 16. and I asked about fluid build up, foresking swolen, blister and etc.

Here is customer service response:

Specific to your question about fluid buildup,

1) its designed to pump up the head over wider head area for even distribution. This is a departure from our version 1 and 2, which seems to target specific area that can cause blister. By redesigning the cylinder, we were able to really work the girth aspect while eliminating (nearly?) problematic fluid buildup. The load is shared over wider area over the head vs concentrating force that is typical of vacuum based device. This is what caused us to introduced version 3.

2) Foreskin shoudn't even be in play. This is the problem with version 1 and 2 of our vachanger - and using sealing sleeves. We moved away from sealing sleeve to vacuum ring and cylinder that could support that design. The sensitive area is protected via vacuum ring while no skin comes into play. Simply, skin shouldn't be in play or load will be shared on that skin, causing skin stretch which is unwanted. When in use, your skin should be loose, not stretched, causing only internal structure be pulled.

3) Blister - no one can say ever but after several design upgrade, we think we found a solution to this problem. By eliminating focused force and distributing over a wider head area. The whole head will swell but this is a good thing as constant swelling/deswelling will work the head size but more importantly, it seems to eliminate focused forced area, which typically causes blister in specific area.

Best I could explain - hope you understand what I wrote.

Mb

Comment

There's some reps for the contribution tbone, thanks

Comment

Okay, so far I have been hanging for the past week with this hanger and really enjoy it. I have noticed a few initial observations about it so far that I want to discuss. I have been hanging with it at 5 lbs BTC, an so far so good. The beauty of this device is that there are multiple different options to wear it. The main ones that I have tried are vacuum cone/compress sleeve combo, vacuum cone on its own (only for lighter weights), vacuum cone/sealing sleeve combo, or just sealing sleeve on its own.

Vacuum cone on its own - sometimes this worked a treat and then other times there was a little slippage. I am hanging 5 lbs, but feel that you have to get the initial set-up perfect with this method and vacuum it well so there is no slipping.

Vacuum cone and compress sleeve - this is a really nice combination. The compress sleeve picks up the slack from any slippage of the vacuum cone and the seal is pretty tight.

Sealing sleeve - this is essentially the same method that LG hanger or phallosan uses. It is just the sleeve and dome that provide the seal. With the soft sealing sleeve there is good grip, so I can imagine with the hard sealing sleeve it would handle a lot more weight.

- What I found very interesting between the three methods is that they all feel like they are putting a greater pull on different parts of my unit. With the traditional sealing sleeve alone method there is a bit of skin pull, but the main area I was feeling fatigue was my suspensory ligaments.

- On the other hand, with the vacuum cone, I felt the fatigue in my unit itself, in the first half of my shaft as it leaves my exit point.

- The vacuum cone/sealing sleeve combination is somewhere in between these two different feels.

This leads me to an understanding that one can use both of these different approaches to their advantage. While one approach predominantly hits the tunica and shaft (vacuum cone), the other approach focuses on ligament pull (sealing sleeve approach).

Another topic that was mentioned was, would the vacuum be strong enough to hold your glans in place. So far, with the sealing sleeve method, I have not had a single issue with the vacuum force. The vacuum cone on its own required a bit of practice and perfecting how far down or up the shaft to place it, and I feel I still have to "perfect" my placement of it.

MB suggests 5-10 lbs with the vacuum cone alone, and with the compress sleeve you can hang 10 lbs+, and sealing sleeve higher weights again. So far I like the set-up and have been able to easily hang for over an hour at a time without any discomfort. I still have to perfect my wrapping techniques though to protect my glans better, but altogether there are a lot of advantages to the device.

Comment

I just did different sets earlier, did two sets with the sleeve and now I am currently doing a set with just the vacuum cone. Damn, it took over an hour for fatigue to start creeping in with the sleeve set-up, but now that I am just wearing the vacuum sleeve, my unit is starting to feel exhausted after the first 15 minutes already.

Totally different feel though. Right now my unit, the tunica, is feeling it big time, but no pull in the ligament area. Whereas earlier today, the fatigue took ages to kick in and it was only in the ligament area.

I understand why people progress to such high weights, because they are not feeling fatigue at lower weights because of the length of time to induce it if you are only stretching your ligaments. Hanging at lower weights with the vacuum cone places a much larger strain on your entire unit than instead of just the ligaments.

I will have to play around with the idea of how to potentially maximise this hardware for ultimate gains. The vacuum cone method could be used as a pre-warm-up before the sleeve method or it could be used to hang after the sleeve method. Decisions, decisions. Any thoughts?

Comment

I almost bought this vac hanger. I already have the xsleeve with weight caps that I use in certain situation to hang a pound all day. After emailing mb back and forth a while I decided to get the phallosan forte. I was hoping to be able to use the vac hanger with my size genetics and as an ads at night as well as hang. He told me both were a no go. Said cap was too big to use with extender and not to wear it at night. I'll be interested to see how you like the vac hanger though. If it's capable of some good poundage I might still get it. FYI I use xsleeve instead of the forte condoms. They work much better at sealing and you can roll it all the way down your shaft so the silicone provides a barrier between your skin and the foam ring. I also use his glans caps which are much stronger and less expensive than the forte ones
                            Started 6bpel 4.75beg

last measure 7.5bpel 5.5beg

goal 9x7

length is for show girth is for OOOOOH

Comment

Yeh MB is a cool guy, he will give you honest and straight-up answers about his devices.

Yes, a lot of people on here have been using the xleeves with the phallosan. They are a lot less likely to rip or tear. I have not done this myself as I never really had much problems with the phallosan condoms.

Yup, so far I am really liking the vac-hanger. It is very cheap and the quality is good. I am curious to see how I progress with it in the future. My aim is to keep the weight low and continue using the vacuum cone instead of the sleeves for as long as possible. I feel way better fatigue with the vacuum cone and have discussed my views here on my thread earlier actually

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post956355

Comment

Working...
                              X