Size Genetics Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size Genetics Experience

I'm a new member here but not new to PE. So to start, I was reviewing the threads and saw some great posts and also the special advertising here on PEGym for the Size Genetics at a reasonable price. I've often thought of getting a traction device and decided why not. I clicked through the PEGym link advertised at $109 for the starter package normally $199. Shipping was $20 so the total was $129. I received the device within 5 days from the UK. Not bad. Problem 1 was the 58 way comfort attachments were not included even though my receipt clearly says "58 way.....included. No biggy really, planned on sending them an email later. Problem 2, right off the bat the right side adjustment screw was problematic and very hard to turn and binding. I babied the thing for three days and it stripped out. I sent an email and was able to call and explain the issue. The gal in UK was very helpful and offered to either have me send it in or they could send me a replacement part (metal nut disc and screw adjuster). I opted for the screw and disc part sent to me. I received the part in 4 days which was very fast. The part works perfect. But here is the rub............

The device they originally sent has aluminum screws and nut discs which are very soft and will not take any pressure and do not operate smoothly hence the stripped out screw and disc on the right side. (I'm only setting the device at the lowest /easiest setting to begin with). The replacement that they sent to repair mine was stainless and works beautiful. A bit confused as to the drastically different quality between the two, I weighed them.

Aluminum cheap part 11 grams vs stainless good part 36 grams. Weighed both the screw and disc in each different materials.

So today I'm strapping on and the left side starts binding and then freezes up just like the right side did. Tried oil, pliers and no luck on the left side and then the screw snaps at the thread. Real bummer.

I'm contacting them again on Monday October 13 and seeing if they will send me a replacement arm for the left side. and also if they plan to honor the "special" with the 58 way comfort attachments that I ordered through the PEGym link. By the way I mentioned 58 way items also to the gal in UK and thought she was send the items along with the first replacement arm. They did not come with the replacement arm. We'll see if that happens.

Not sure why they would send out such a cheap aluminum device instead of the real medical grade stainless device. Makes me leery but if they send out the stainless replacement disc and screw for the left side and the misc. 58 way comfort stuff, I'll be somewhat happy. So..........

Why the two complete different qualities? Size Genetics whats the deal? And to future purchasers, make sure you're getting the real thing and not the soft aluminum parts that are not going to perform.

Hello Yep, and welcome.

Any update?

Improvements as real time use and development happen is common place. There may have been an original intention of cutting cost and weight, only later to realize the material was problematic for it's use. Hence the material change. It happens.

Sounds like they have great customer service though, so I'm sure they responded appropriately.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, we do have a dedicated rep here that is really great in providing assistance.

Here's the thread;
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...questions.html

Good luck, and I hope everything went well.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Sg should be stainless steel
      Started 6bpel 4.75beg

last measure 7.5bpel 5.5beg

goal 9x7

length is for show girth is for OOOOOH

Comment

Hi Yep,

There are several different packages to choose from. It sounds like you chose the Starter Model.

If you fail to get timely assistance from the SG staff please PM me.
        SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Working...
        X