Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Bathmate

Hey,

I have been researching about bathmate and I found several web sites selling bathmate products. Which web site is the right one?

Thanks!
    10/14/2014
    BPEL:4.7"

Short term goal:BPEL:5"(reached!)

Next goal:BPEL:5.3"

Long term goal:BPEL:6.7

BathPump | #1 Source for the Official Bathmate

BathPump.com

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...questions.html
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I am now on my third bathmate and I would NEVER advise anyone to buy one. Bought an X30 and out grew it. Then I bought a goliath. The thing worked for barely a month and then malfunctioned. The company gave me so much grief before they agreed to receive and repair it. They told me that the value was defective and that they had fixed it. When the thing was returned it's still not working. Or as I should say, it works sometimes, and not others. Fool as I was, what did I do? I figured, maybe I'll have a better chance with an X40 so I bought a third bathmate. Guess now what is happening? Yep. The same thing. Followed the cleaning videos; the whole ball of wax. The truth is that they work for a while and then, after the money back guarantee time expires, so will your bathmate. Don't say that I didn't warn you. At this point I WILL be trying the Penomet. But it will certainly freeze over before I spend hard earned money on that dishonest company again.

Comment

Lol you could have at least contacted the rep here who could have done something for you instead of negatively bashing it lol. It works, yiu just need to know how to use it properly and buy from a trusted source .

Comment

Working...
        X