Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap extender ?

Hi everyone,

I have been thinking about buying a penis extender for quite sometime and I think I am gonna start with a cheap one for a few months.
    Do you have any reliable sellers on ebay or shops like that ?

My other worry was about pain/numbness of the penis while using those kind of stretcher. I have used an homemade ones for about half an hour and I couldn't feel my penis which start taking a blue color.

Do industrial extender give those type of feelings ? What do you normally feel while using an extender for several hours ?

Thanks for your answers

Much relies upon how the extender is fastened to the penis. Noose tube, strap, or other.
    I prefer either the strap or other. Some extenders offer a hybrid system of straps and noose tube.
    Spend some time looking over what Ebay has to offer, you want cheap, they got 'em ! :-)
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yes but buy cheap; get cheap. If I was putting a noose around my best friend I would want the best for him!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hey 705Na!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be best for you to https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html it contains a lot of information regarding safety and best practice. We also recommend that you start a beginners routine to help get your dick ready for extending.

Included in "other" is a Velcro strap modification which can reduce the stress on the shaft and/or glans. There is a thread on this so perhaps you can find it with a search.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          Yes but buy cheap; get cheap. If I was putting a noose around my best friend I would want the best for him!

This! If you need to save money on an extender, PEGym has excellent deals like this Penis Enlargement Extender SizeGenetics? Used By Surgeons
          SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Use your hands, they're for free!
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Here's the one I bought. MX ? ?Minotaur Xtendaur?, 8 Rod, Penis Extender Stretcher 14? ? ITEM PICS VIEW? | penisextendershoppe.com

It only cost me about $45 and it came with enough parts to try out different setups until I found what was most comfortable for me.
              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Personally I prefer the silicone strap with a velcro strap over the silicone strap to keep everything in place. A word of warning about the cheap hydrid extenders from China, the strap is usually not a pliable silicone strap. The strap is usually some plastic that does not flex well and can cause injury to the skin of the glans or shaft; the noose is also of poor quality material.
                The extender is usually machined poorly, but is usable if you replace the noose and straps with better quality items. Additionally the springs in the spring chamber may not be matched as far as spring tension goes; they maybe some randomly paired springs.
                Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

If you want a really cheap extender, check out dhgate.com. Everything is made in China anyway. I bought one from there and I am not disappointed. For 15 bucks and free shipping, you can't go wrong.

Comment

I got a cheap ebay extender and have had it for 2 years and gain 2 inches from it, so they do work, I use the noose and prefer it, I know that sounds crazy but I just got use to it. Extending is going to be uncomfortable in the beginning it's like if you were working your abs your penis will eventually get use to the stretch but it shouldn't get blue, your going to feel tension that's the point of extending, but you should do sets of 1 hour, or even sets of 30 mins.

I would do two sets of 30 mins until I can be strapped in for a whole hour, so if I was doing a 4hr session that would be 8 sets on your extender.

Comment

Ok thanks everyone.
                      My main worry was about pain and numbness in my penis while stretching it and I got that I should stop before it happens.

I am probably going to by this one
                      Extender Medically Approved Penis Enlargement Stretcher Physiotherapy Tool Male | eBay
                      Shit quality probably but for 15$ it is no big deal anyway.

30 min isn't too short? I would like to had one inch in less than a year.

By the way I am only reading about success on penis extension in this forum.
                      I guess there are also people who didn't get anything ? or even worse ? Like every other practice there is gonna be side effects
                      MrB8
                      Member of the Month Nov 2013
                      Last edited by MrB8; 11-01-2014, 07:36 AM. Reason: URL removed.

Comment

Originally posted by 705nA View Post
                        Ok thanks everyone.
                        My main worry was about pain and numbness in my penis while stretching it and I got that I should stop before it happens.

I am probably going to by this one
                        Extender Medically Approved Penis Enlargement Stretcher Physiotherapy Tool Male | eBay
                        Shit quality probably but for 15$ it is no big deal anyway.

30 min isn't too short? I would like to had one inch in less than a year.

By the way I am only reading about success on penis extension in this forum.
                        I guess there are also people who didn't get anything ? or even worse ? Like every other practice there is gonna be side effects
                        You can expect to spend more than 30 minutes using the extender if you want a good stretch.

To avoid injuries just take care to monitor your penis every 15 minutes and take a short break every 45 minutes to massage and restore full circulation. Do not apply the strap too tight. It should be just tight enough to get the job done. You cna use padding too if you like.
                        SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

I bought a “Minotaur Xtendaur” about a month ago and the spring tensioning rods are very poor quality. The slides keep binding and aren’t centered in the tube. I’ve taken them apart and tried modifying them with larger head screws from Lowes to take the play out… It does work but now there bowed because the hexagon opening is not centered in the barrel.

Also they claim the rods are medical grade stainless steel but I think there just chrome plated steel.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                            Hey 705Na!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be best for you to https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html it contains a lot of information regarding safety and best practice. We also recommend that you start a beginners routine to help get your dick ready for extending.

Included in "other" is a Velcro strap modification which can reduce the stress on the shaft and/or glans. There is a thread on this so perhaps you can find it with a search.
                            Hello not2big,
                            You mean I have to do beginner routine before using extenders?
                            Now I do PESG beginner routine (45 mins) for 1 month and now Try to use extenders.
                            All I want to ask is, Do I need to wait after finishing my 3 months beginner routine or I can use extender without finishing my 3 months beginner routine?
                            Starting PE - 1.10.14
                            BPEL - 5.2" (5.1*)
                            NBPEL - 4.5" (4.4*)
                            FL - 3.1"
                            EG - 5.0"
                            (SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH)

Comment

Working...
                            X