New hanging method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hanging method

Anyone who has done BTC hanging knows that it can be tough and hard to do. I have a new idea that I am going to try and this is how to do it.

instead of lying down on my back I am going to lay on my belly while I work/study. I am going to attach the starter bib like I normally do and begin a BTC stretch.

I am going to lay on a yoga mat and use an a-frame (saw horse) to attach the weight to it.

What do you guys think of this idea?
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Way to think out of the box!

I'd be concerned about lower back discomfort. When I lay on my stomach by lower back begins to hurt. If you can find a way to keep your back straight while allowing your knees to no be inline with your hips and shoulders. Perhaps by being able to lay on a mattress but let your legs rest on the floor?

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
      Way to think out of the box!

I'd be concerned about lower back discomfort. When I lay on my stomach by lower back begins to hurt. If you can find a way to keep your back straight while allowing your knees to no be inline with your hips and shoulders. Perhaps by being able to lay on a mattress but let your legs rest on the floor?
      I can lay on my stomach for hours like a when I was a kid, so discomfort will not be an issue. I've never done it while hanging, but I will give this new method a try and start next week. If I am understanding you correctly, I'm visualizing a doggy style type of position. This would require more than a sawhorse to hang the weights from (ladder).

I plan on just lying on the floor flat with my pelvic area on the mat and my legs straight out or knees bent up. I would not be able to do this if my exit point was still close to a 9 o'clock, because that would be horrible and apply too much pressure along my shaft. This is certainly not for beginners.

My inspiration came yesterday when I did a quick BTC pull with little pressure and it is uncomfortable for me to maintain that position. I just did a quick grab to gauge my de-conditioning (been three months.) I don't think it has been done before and if so I want to call it the DDBTC.
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Could you post rough pics of the set up? I don't know what a saw horse is. Sounds painful on the back for me,as namso said
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
          Could you post rough pics of the set up? I don't know what a saw horse is. Sounds painful on the back for me,as namso said
          I will as soon as I get it setup. I will be using this and keeping a log.

Comment

Okay, I found out what a sawhorse is, I am worried that there will be too much traction as to provide a good pull. I would say attaching some kind of pulley system on top of the sawhorse would work way better.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
              Okay, I found out what a sawhorse is, I am worried that there will be too much traction as to provide a good pull. I would say attaching some kind of pulley system on top of the sawhorse would work way better.
              I will attach a cable and a pulley to reduce traction problems. I believe it will work like a boss.

Comment

That sounds awesome all right, will be a totally different angle of pull I think. Will be very interested in seeing the set-up of the DDBTC

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                I will attach a cable and a pulley to reduce traction problems. I believe it will work like a boss.

Comment

Here is the DDBTC setup and it cost under $45 at Lowes.

DDBTC setup.jpg
                  DDBTC close-up.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                    Here is the DDBTC setup and it cost under $45 at Lowes.

[ATTACH]68687[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]68686[/ATTACH]
                    Not sure about this a swing set for hanging?

I think you can gain well enough by using low , high and fulcrums this seems like a bit too much of a hassle.
                    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

my exit point increased by a lot without loss in BPEL. I am just being greedy and lazy

Comment

Be careful hanging the weight over your body. Looks like it takes some effort to shimmy under there after the weight is attached.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                          Be careful hanging the weight over your body. Looks like it takes some effort to shimmy under there after the weight is attached.
                          yea I am starting to see that problem. I need to use a longer rope so the weight is hanging between my legs safely.

Comment

Working...
                          X