I switched to an airpump after bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I switched to an airpump after bathmate

I switched to an airpump after using the bathmate for months and i loooove it. Its nice to not be tied to water, its much easier to keep a seal, and the pressure gauge is invaluable. I still think fondly of my bathmate, but im happy i switched. Here's the one negative. Id love some feedback:::

The bathmate gave me a massively pumped mushroom head. Because the airpump cylinder is tighter, my glans seems a little unimpressive compared to my pumped shaft. Even though i sized up (im 4.75eg prepump and bought a 1.75inch cylinder), i pack the cylinder halfway, and my glans gets very little pump. I actually started with the recommended 1.5inch cylinder, but it hurt the corona of my gland too much, even with extra lube. So, because i want more glans pump
    1. Should i size up to a 2inch cylinder? Or
    2. Should i buy the more expensive "mushroom head" cylinder?
    3. Is there a GIRTH benefit to packing? I had no packing in my bathmate and got a great pump. So why not just buy a bigger cylinder that i dont pack at all?

Thanks everyone.
    Start: 5.5 bpel, 4.25 eg
    Current: 6.25 bpel, 4.75 eg
    *Clamping*

1. If you want mostly edema build-up and you are only after temporary gains, then jump up to the 2 inch cylinder. However, for your girth size, the 1.75 cylinder is best. (I am similar size girth to you)

2. Depends what type of cylinder you have at the moment, I had a cylinder that got narrower the further it went up and it didn't suit me because I have bigger glans than shaft. I got a cylinder that was equal dimensions the whole way throughout and it fits way better. You can get a mushroom head cylinder is that is your primary goal, however it is not totally necessary.

3. Less edema, less temporary gains and aimed towards more permanent gains. If you are 4.7, you should have a long way to go to pack your cylinder. I am pushing 5 inches and I still don't fully pack the 1.75 cylinder (the top 2 inches of penis below my glans still don't pack it).

Hope this helps somewhat
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I agree with Kick. I am now 5.25" MSEG and still use my 1.75" cylinder which I pack 3/4"+ up. I usually use it for ten minutes before going into my 2" cylinder which I only pack about 1.5" from the base. In both cylinders my glans is no where near packing the tube and remains relatively smaller than my MSEG. I have no experience with a mushroom head cylinder but that may be the way you need to go if that is what you want to concentrate on.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X