air pump questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air pump questions

when you guys say pump to 5hg, do you mean start at 0, pump to 5hg, and leave it for 20 minutes? I notice the pressure slowly drops, do I then pump back to 5hg and maintain it there? or should it stay at 5hg?

Also, I have 1 3/4 inch cyclinder, and dont pack it, maybe bottom quarter, will I be able to pack it over time? does this mean penis is growing when I can pack rest?

Pump to 5hg and when you get a good seal start your timer, 10 to 15 minutes is a good session for starters.

Trim your pubic hair and use lube.
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 11-02-2014, 05:46 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Yes, pump it back up to 5 h.g. when it drops is what we mean. Yes, you will be able to pack it over time.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

The pressure will drop slowly unless you have a really good seal. Like MrB8 pointed out, lube and trimming surely helps. I have found I need to give it a slight pump once or twice in a session but that's all.
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I have then same problem. It seems to suck up some of my turkey neck and when I pump to 5 sometimes my balls get sucked but to the pump making it uncomfortable. I can never get a good enough seal to maintain 4-5hg even though I trimmed and use lube. I do a pump every 30 seconds to a minute. Is that too often?

Comment

Originally posted by needtogrow4 View Post
            I have then same problem. It seems to suck up some of my turkey neck and when I pump to 5 sometimes my balls get sucked but to the pump making it uncomfortable. I can never get a good enough seal to maintain 4-5hg even though I trimmed and use lube. I do a pump every 30 seconds to a minute. Is that too often?
            What is your base girth and what size tube are you using?

i also pull my balls and turkey neck down before puttin the pump on and giving good inward pressure before pumping. I've been getting pretty good seals even if I don't use Lube.
            Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
            Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
            Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

You should not need to pump every thirty seconds to maintain the vacuum level at 5 hg. As the others have said, you should only need to pump once or twice during a twenty minute session to maintain the 5 hg vacuum as your dick becomes a bit further enlarged due to fluid build up in the cells.

If you need to pump more often, you either have a bad seal or your cylinder/valve is leaking.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Base girth is 4.4-4.5 and I'm also using the 1.75 inch cylinder. How could I get a better seal?

Comment

Use a 1.5" cylinder.

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  Base Girth --> Cylinder Diameter
                  3.50 to 4.50* --> 1.50
                  4.75 to 5.25* --> 1.75
                  5.50 to 6.00* --> 2.00
                  6.25 to 6.75* --> 2.25
                  7.00 to 7.50* --> 2.50
                  7.75 to 8.25* --> 2.75

i started with a mid shaft girth of 4.4" and took six months before I started to pack my 1.5" round cylinder.
                  A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

PumpToys offers a VelSeal top quality gasket that improves the seal, prevents ball suck in and significantly improves comfort. However, it costs $29 and fits cylinders that are either flanged or flared at the base. I am still using my first gasket after four years of pumping though I had to buy a larger one after my third cylinder upgrade.
                    not2big
                    Senior Super Moderator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by not2big; 11-02-2014, 11:31 PM.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You should probably be using a 1.5" calendar, you will get a better seal and wI'll be less likely to suck up a testicle. A 1.5" Cylendar will allow for expansion up to 4.75+" and once you can easily pack that calendar you should move up.

I am by no means an expert on pumping, but from what I have read and my limited experience tha is your most likely problem, too large of a Cylinder. Once you start packing a section of the Cylindar, ie 1-1.5" for me the seal is extremely good, with or without lube. I have to make sure to pull my balls free and press the cylinder hard into my body before I start pumping, another my first few sessions it has become routine.
                      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

A 1.5 cylinder would be right for 4 - 4.5 girth. I thought you were talking to the op (4.7 girth).

Comment

Whats the science behind being able to pack it over time, is this legit growth or just skin expanding?

Comment

Have a look here for the science'y stuff behind it: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...g-pumping.html

Originally posted by mrmagoo2010 View Post
                            Whats the science behind being able to pack it over time, is this legit growth or just skin expanding?

Comment

My Pump has one of these with a diameter of 1.25 inches. Shouldn't that help out enough?

LeLuv Large TPR Sleeve Replacement For Electric Penis Vacuum Enlargement Pumps | eBay

Comment

Working...
                              X