Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time for me to change my hanging angle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time for me to change my hanging angle?

I've been hanging for almost a month now. I have a low LOT, but read that I should still start out with the BTC angle, so I did. My thing is that I feel as if its really not doing anything, seeing as my dick ALWAYS hangs low, even when hard. So im just wondering a few things...

1. What angle should I do next?

2. Do I have to start over with the amount of weight?

3. Will hanging at higher angles help raise my erection angle?

Anybody alive?

Comment

Here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...s-hanging.html
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Have you tried SD(straight down angle) I personally think you could see some good gains from it.

It is recommended to start with a low angle such as BTC or SD and after that move to higher angle like OTS that kickinthemebs mentioned.

I think you should try the SD angle prior to trying OTS.

Also you have been hanging only for 1 month give it more time since usually you do not see huge increases in just hanging for a month.

Hopefully you have done your research on hanging and read all the threads about hanging in the devices forum.
        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Yup, a few questions - How long have you been hanging? How many sets/what device/how long a day/what weight? Without a bit more clarity, we cannot help you.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
            Yup, a few questions - How long have you been hanging? How many sets/what device/how long a day/what weight? Without a bit more clarity, we cannot help you.
            Dude read the first sentence he has written in the first message of this thread I think it will tell you for how long he has been hanging.
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys. I've been hanging using a homemade captains wench. I hang 3x20mins BTC at 7.5 lbs. I haven't tried SD at all, cuz I figured if BTC doesn't do anything, then I didn't think that would. Maybe I can do 2x OTS & 1x SD?

Comment

You are probably right. BTC is far more intense than SD in my opinion. If you are feeling nothing from BTC, then that is strange at that weight. Perhaps increase the amount of sets if you have the time? Do you do the sets in a row or spread out?

Comment

I have them in a row. Instead of doing 6x20 I took the approach I read in another topic for lower time n heavier weight. I'm not surprised because my dick hangs low naturally, and my LOT is 6. I just wanted to take some time to double check.

Comment

Bib said most of his gains came when he got up to 17lbs . You need to keep adding weight slowly and safely until you get to at least 15 lbs to know whether or not it will work for you

Comment

Straight down and straight out are both logicall progressions.

I have a pulley bolted to the bottom of my desk for easy straight-out hanging while sitting and working on the computer.
                      Straight down is just as easy, I just scoot as far forward in my chair as I can to give room for things to clear the front edge of the chair.

BTC is great for hitting the ligs and getting some early skin stretch, but I've never liked it too much due to the inability to multitask while I hang.
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

If you have a laptop,I find it way easier to multitask with btc. Put two pillows under you while you are on the bed,with a seat in front of you.

Comment

my humble advice is sd for some more considerable time , (months) , until you reach a decent weight , ie 15 to 17 lbs and at least 6 sets a day . bet you will gain . then when things plateau , change up to the pulley system like donjelqer76 , increasing weight in the process. I am doing same as don at this point of time. 20 lbs on the pulley system feels lighter and easier to handle than 15 lbs straight down , but , same principle applies . build weight slowly. I aim for 30 plus lbs in time on the pulley system , to kick length over the 8 inch mark. its a slow process , but , its happening .

Comment

My problem isnt that im not gaining. Its more of the fact that I know I have a low LOT to begin with. So i just want to make sure im heading in the right direction for me. I just did BTC because the thread said to start with that for about a month. Now as far as SD, do you guys really think that would make sense, if BTC didnt give me any fatigue?

Comment

you need more weight. 7.5 lbs is nothing regardless of the angle you are hanging at.

Comment

Working...
                              X