Noob question on getting extender on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question on getting extender on

I recd an extender device but cannot get it on because as soon as I start to mount it I get hard I suspect even if I can "sneak it on" I will still get an erection while wearing it so what do I do?

I approx 6.5-7 long looking to grow to 8+

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!

How to Use a Penis Extender

What extender do you have, so that you get relevant instructions?

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 11-14-2014, 03:07 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I am about 30% when I strap into mine to maintain a proper head swell. After about 10 minutes I adjust the tightness and springs.

Comment

Wank and cum prior to putting it on...
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I agree with kick that's what I did when I used to wear extenders and had problems with erection and putting it on but once you strap it in properly you shouldn't have problems even if you get an erection.

Comment

If it's a traditional rod-based extender, I unscrew the top 3 inches of the rods, put my penis through the base, then get a little head swell and strap on the noose. At this point you could wait to allow your erection to subside. I then put the 3 inch rods in the cradle sockets and connect them to the rods on the base one at a time.
            2008: 6" BPEL
            Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
            Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
            Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

I cannot get into extender... every single time I try I get hard... even if I JO I will get hard again so I dont even know how to properly set this up

Comment

why are you getting hard so easy? do you just instantly get hard when anything touches you?
                right after you cum youll have a period when your dont have a mindset to get hard. do it right away.
                10/2014 Initial Size

Methods: Vimax Extender Only
                NBPEL: 6.5"
                EG:
                5.5"

11/2014

Methods:
                Vimax Extender Only
                NBPEL: 7"
                EG:​ 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by swavey View Post
                  why are you getting hard so easy? do you just instantly get hard when anything touches you?
                  right after you cum youll have a period when your dont have a mindset to get hard. do it right away.
                  B/c Im blessed I guess.
                  no
                  Right after I cum I can go again... I mean you start playing with it it will do what it was designed to do!

Comment

If you put on the device as I described above (penis through base, then apply noose or strap or vacuum bell, then put rods in cradle sockets and connect to rods on base) it doesn't matter if you are hard as you put it on. Just readjust the tension by turning the threads at the base after your erection subsides.
                    2008: 6" BPEL
                    Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
                    Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
                    Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Originally posted by DMP716 View Post
                      B/c Im blessed I guess.
                      no
                      Right after I cum I can go again... I mean you start playing with it it will do what it was designed to do!
                      Are you younger? i remember when i was younger it got hard everytime i touched it too. I meant mainly i guess if you were watching anything or in any special setting that you have your fun time in lol.

If you really cant get it on start jeqling. This will teach you control and begin gains while you wait until you are able to control your erections more to get it on. When its on (depending on girth) i cannot get a full erection because if i do then the base starts to cut off bloodflow.
                      10/2014 Initial Size

Methods: Vimax Extender Only
                      NBPEL: 6.5"
                      EG:
                      5.5"

11/2014

Methods:
                      Vimax Extender Only
                      NBPEL: 7"
                      EG:​ 5.5"

Comment

Whether you are traction wrapping or using an extender, your penis will just learn to adapt to it. It gets hard because of the pulling in flaccid state, so to combat it will fill up some to alleviate the pressure. So, to prevent this, use very little pressure at first then build up after a while.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Try doing some intensie manual stretches prior to putting on your extender. That might temporarily exhaust your penis so that you can put it on.
                          SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Working...
                          X