Extender help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender help

Okay guys so after 4 and a half months of p.e. i was thinking maybe its times to buy an extender.
    My questions about the device are this
    1) i was considering buying an X4 how would you guys rate this one compaired to others.
    2) after a day of using the extender should i still manually stretch during my routine?
    3) How long during the day should i use this?
    Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
    9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
    10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
    11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
    12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
    1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Originally posted by JohnSmith011 View Post
    Okay guys so after 4 and a half months of p.e. i was thinking maybe its times to buy an extender.
    My questions about the device are this
    1) i was considering buying an X4 how would you guys rate this one compaired to others.
    I don't know a thing about the X4 but I got the German Penimaster over a year ago and have yet to find something negative about it.

2) after a day of using the extender should i still manually stretch during my routine?
    You won't need to, plus your penis will be too fatigued to feel like doing manual stretches anyways.

3) How long during the day should i use this?
    Unless you're able to comfortably wear it under clothing all day like some guys do (I'm not able to; too bulky for me @ 5'8" and a 30" waist.), it all comes down to how much private time you have available. Back when I first bought it, I was out of work so I was able to wear it up to a total of 8hrs per day on most days.

Comment

mate I've not used the x4 but the principle is similar to mine, except is uses a strap and mine has a noose. Mine is great so I'm sure the x4 is good aswell

Its recommended that you continue to do your normal pe routine because you hit all the angles when you do. when you are using an extender you will find that the angle of stretch is always the same

I wear mine under my work pants. There is a definate bulge but I work at a desk and when I get up to go to the toilet or get something to eat, I just put my hands in my pocket, and the bulge just looks like my hands. I also wear it under tracksuit pants at work and my wife has never noticed.

Meanwhile minute after minute, hour after hour my cock is growing!!

So I wear it as long as i possibly can, which works out to anywhere between 20 minutes to 6 hours per day. Most often for me its probably 4 hours or so per day.

The extender has helped me heaps
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Hey Rock, I asked you before about the extension length you're using. I think you just said a tight stretch. But I was wondering if you have since measured the length you're wearing at in relation to your erect length?

Also, if you go for a 6 hour day, do you take breaks during that period?
        Last edited by TechGuy; 12-12-2009, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TechGuy View Post
          Hey Rock, I asked you before about the extension length you're using. I think you just said a tight stretch. But I was wondering if you have since measured the length you're wearing at in relation to your erect length?
          how do you mean mate, measure the base to the noose?

Its hard because the noose can sort of come down towards the base a bit, but if thats what you mean I'll go measure, hold on....................

ok I measured from the base (which presses against your guts, to where the silicone noose goes through the plastic that your cock rests on. It measured 7.2 inches. Now my BPFSL is 8 1/4 or thereabouts, so dunno what that means.

But I also measured my starting point on the extender, because I marked it when I started using it, and I've increased the length of the extender by 3cm (1.2 inches) since the beginning of october (70 days). In that time my bpfsl has increased by just over 3/4 inch. The numbers dont quite add up I know, but hey, the gains are coming, I keep increasing the stretch every second or third day so thats all that matters, right?!
          August 09
          NBPEL 6.25
          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
          BPEL - 6.9
          EG 5.4
          Current
          BPFSL
          8 5/8
          BPEL 7 15/16
          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
          NBPEL - approx 7"
          The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Thanks Rock, I guess I was thinking from the base to tip, just like you would measure BPEL, but I guess it's a little awkward to measure with the extender on. Thanks for checking, and happy to hear about your success. Cheers :-)

Comment

BTW, here is yet another clinical study on extenders...

Penile extender increased flaccid length by almost a third says independent clinical study | Science Blog

and still some respected sites like the mayo clinic continue to claim that enlargement without surgery is impossible.

Comment

there is no doubt they work in my opinion. I pretty much stopped pe all together for a couple of weeks because of exams, job applications and other stuff, but kept using the extender and I still grew, thats all the evidence I need.
                August 09
                NBPEL 6.25
                BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                BPEL - 6.9
                EG 5.4
                Current
                BPFSL
                8 5/8
                BPEL 7 15/16
                EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                NBPEL - approx 7"

Comment

Honestly, I would look into other exercises first. I've been at this stuff off and on, for over 9 YEARS now. I have reviewed MANY products...more than I care to remember or admit wasting time and money on. The two best ''products'' I've found? Exercises?? The basics. Stretching or hanging weights for length, and girth exercises such as squeezes and clamping for girth. 90+% of devices marketed....even by ''fellow'' PE'ers are scams or better left where they were made. Even the well meaning ones usually end up being a pipe (ha ha pun intended) dream. Money may 'be no object' as I've seen some more um...confident types say over the years, but trust me it adds up. I actually posted an advanced length exercise yesterday that is very promising. It's giving me the type of soreness I used to get from hanging weights for hours a day. Literally. I've used weights for 3-4 hours total daily. Started light...2-5lbs, worked my way up over months to using over 27lbs. I've used length devices..basically 3-4 different versions of the same stretcher...just the name and look is usually the ONLY difference in the stretchers with rods. With the stretchers, you MUST use them for JUST LIKE THEY SAY (usually) on their sites....8-12 hours DAILY. WTF can literally do that??? Not most men unless you don't WORK and have a LIFE. I've learned over the years after a lot of honest evaluation, that SHORTER, more intense sessions either for length, or girth are better than longer, lighter sessions. Sure, the beginner needs to take it easy the first month or two to evaluate what his penis can handle, but honestly most men are built the same. A penis really is just a penis. I know it's the part of the body WE hold in highest regard and therefor, we tend to often deem it with other worldly properties. We even go so far as to come up with mind numbing theories on how to make it grow better and more efficiently. Bottom line is, it's just a bag of skin and veins, with some connective tissue. Very simply. Also, most men don't have the time, nor privacy for more than 30-60 minutes of PE a day. If they're lucky. Nobody wants to make this an INTRUSIVE lifestyle either, and it should not be.

I know btw that I'll most likely bruise some egos, or ruffle some feathers. Many of us are in this field to make $$ or a referral fee. I've got no issue with that either. A living is a living, but don't let $$ signs cloud the advice you give.
                  stillwantmore
                  Banned
                  Last edited by stillwantmore; 12-15-2009, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stillwantmore View Post
                    Honestly, I would look into other exercises first. I've been at this stuff off and on, for over 9 YEARS now. I have reviewed MANY products...more than I care to remember or admit wasting time and money on. The two best ''products'' I've found? Exercises?? The basics. Stretching or hanging weights for length, and girth exercises such as squeezes and clamping for girth. 90+% of devices marketed....even by ''fellow'' PE'ers are scams or better left where they were made. Even the well meaning ones usually end up being a pipe (ha ha pun intended) dream. Money may 'be no object' as I've seen some more um...confident types say over the years, but trust me it adds up. I actually posted an advanced length exercise yesterday that is very promising. It's giving me the type of soreness I used to get from hanging weights for hours a day. Literally. I've used weights for 3-4 hours total daily. Started light...2-5lbs, worked my way up over months to using over 27lbs. I've used length devices..basically 3-4 different versions of the same stretcher...just the name and look is usually the ONLY difference in the stretchers with rods. With the stretchers, you MUST use them for JUST LIKE THEY SAY (usually) on their sites....8-12 hours DAILY. WTF can literally do that??? Not most men unless you don't WORK and have a LIFE. I've learned over the years after a lot of honest evaluation, that SHORTER, more intense sessions either for length, or girth are better than longer, lighter sessions. Sure, the beginner needs to take it easy the first month or two to evaluate what his penis can handle, but honestly most men are built the same. A penis really is just a penis. I know it's the part of the body WE hold in highest regard and therefor, we tend to often deem it with other worldly properties. We even go so far as to come up with mind numbing theories on how to make it grow better and more efficiently. Bottom line is, it's just a bag of skin and veins, with some connective tissue. Very simply. Also, most men don't have the time, nor privacy for more than 30-60 minutes of PE a day. If they're lucky. Nobody wants to make this an INTRUSIVE lifestyle either, and it should not be.

I know btw that I'll most likely bruise some egos, or ruffle some feathers. Many of us are in this field to make $$ or a referral fee. I've got no issue with that either. A living is a living, but don't let $$ signs cloud the advice you give.

Fellow Moderators: This should be "stickied" guys. I would title this piece by StillWantMore "From the Horse's Mouth," or "The Awesome Truth." Kudos, StillWantMore!

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                      Fellow Moderators: This should be "stickied" guys. I would title this piece by StillWantMore "From the Horse's Mouth," or "The Awesome Truth." Kudos, StillWantMore!

Shee-it, sometimes I do good 'round these parts. I know some would say ''dems, hangin' words boy!''

Comment

I have a good p.e. pal who has injured himself, torn urethra, maybe from extender use, or maybe from just overdoing his p.e. workouts in general. I went whole hog (albeit all manual) when I started out, but I did approach p.e. very slowly and methodically, building up intensity and duration of my sessions over weeks and months, until I was jelqing and stretching at least two hours a day, 24/7. I made truly remarkable gains over a four to five month period. But how many people have the time or the motivation to approach their routine in this way? I happened to be home alone that fall and winter and had nothing better to do than jerk my dick. How many people have that privacy and free time?

I agree with you, SWM, that p.e. should be a part of a more general effort to improve our bodies, our minds, and our spirits. It should not prevent us from carrying out the more important tasks in our lives. I still practice p.e., but my present approach is "less is more." I am now wondering if I would have made the same gains back in 2003-2004 if I had used this approach?

Comment

Working...
                        X