No announcement yet.

Hanging improving girth and not length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging improving girth and not length?

Is it normal that I've been hanging now for 5 weeks and I haven't noticed any length increases but after hanging I usually "informally" pump and I've noticed that I fill up the tube more uniformly. As in, first the bottom 1/3 of my penis would pack the tube and the top 2/3 would have a little space in between the tube and penis. Now I pack 2/3 of the tube with only 1/3 being loose. I also noticed that before I could pump and fill the tube vertically to almost 9 inches in length, now much less because my penis is filling the tube too much and restricting vertical growth I believe. Not sure all that is clear but is it possible that that is due to my hanging?

thx

I noticed that I fill the cylinder both width and length better since I started hanging. Hanging is reported to give base girth gains, and I noticed that with pumping I am also filling the first 1/3 of the cylinder way quicker than two months ago (before I started hanging). Also, I have been filling it further lengthways too, I would have previously been pumping to approx 7.4 at 5 h.g., and now it can reach up to 7.75 at same h.g. levels and time. My BPFSL has increased since hanging also. I have yet to take official erect measurements, but hope to be pleased when I do in a week or two time. Hope this helps
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

And I moved your thread to the devices forum so you might get more responses there

Comment

Hanging can increase girth, especially near the base.
        Perhaps the pumping is also giving you temporary girth gains .
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Also, make sure you are very well lubed up so you are able go you up in the cylinder. I have noticed in the past when I did not put on a load of lube that I would not be pulled vertically enough as I would have. It is like the length gets trapped because of the girth increase in the cylinder, so it needs to be allowed to keep sliding upwards while pumping.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
            I noticed that I fill the cylinder both width and length better since I started hanging. Hanging is reported to give base girth gains, and I noticed that with pumping I am also filling the first 1/3 of the cylinder way quicker than two months ago (before I started hanging). Also, I have been filling it further lengthways too, I would have previously been pumping to approx 7.4 at 5 h.g., and now it can reach up to 7.75 at same h.g. levels and time. My BPFSL has increased since hanging also. I have yet to take official erect measurements, but hope to be pleased when I do in a week or two time. Hope this helps
            Yeah I think that exactly it. The base girth has increased up to midshaft and therefore not leaving room for length growth in the tube. Again the tube in fuller now width wise but actually for me shorter length wise due to the aforementioned reason I believe. i.e there is no room.
            So things I have noticed thicker base girth and I believe bigger flaccid. I haven't visually seen any erect length gains. I could just measure but I do so periodically. Im already decent in girth, Im really looking into increasing length so this came as a surprise

NBPEL 6.00
            MidEG 5.40

Comment

Yup, that is a good attitude to have in my opinion. These are the "preliminary" signs of gains in my opinion, before they appear in erect gains. Longer and fatter flaccid, gains in the cylinder, increase in BPFSL, etc. They are always signs of gains in the post

Also, perhaps your cylinder is too small for you. What size cylinder are you using? If if is 1.75" cylinder and you are 5.4, you probably need to upgrade to the 2" cylinder. Also, if your BEG is bigger than 5.4, you DEFINITELY need to upgrade to the 2" cylinder

Originally posted by bizkid View Post
              Yeah I think that exactly it. The base girth has increased up to midshaft and therefore not leaving room for length growth in the tube. Again the tube in fuller now width wise but actually for me shorter length wise due to the aforementioned reason I believe. i.e there is no room.
              So things I have noticed thicker base girth and I believe bigger flaccid. I haven't visually seen any erect length gains. I could just measure but I do so periodically. Im already decent in girth, Im really looking into increasing length so this came as a surprise

NBPEL 6.00
              MidEG 5.40

Comment

Yup, that is a good attitude to have in my opinion. These are the "preliminary" signs of gains in my opinion, before they appear in erect gains. Longer and fatter flaccid, gains in the cylinder, increase in BPFSL, etc. They are always signs of gains in the post

Also, perhaps your cylinder is too small for you. What size cylinder are you using? If if is 1.75" cylinder and you are 5.4, you probably need to upgrade to the 2" cylinder. Also, if your BEG is bigger than 5.4, you DEFINITELY need to upgrade to the 2" cylinder
                Yeah I was thinking of that, my cylinder is a vacutech 9x2. Im guessing my base is now above 5.5 inches. When I first got the cylinder it was annoying because there was leakage, so I was constantly pumping for 10 mins. Now I use an after sun lotion which is great because it works as lube, anti-leakage and is inexpensive. Do you think I should upgrade to 2.25 or 2.5? I was thinking of warming up with the 2 and switching to 2.5 maybe but Im not sure if that is too big. 3/4 of my cock really packs the tube up completely.

Comment

When you pack up to 3/4 of the tube, it is time to upgrade. When you first get a larger tube it is a good idea to use the thinner tube as a a warm up befor entering the larger tube.

in my opinion, hanging tends to expand cells in the penis such that you get more expansion when you immediately start to pump your penis after a hanging session. At least that was my experience.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Suncream lotion sounds like a bad idea to use as a lube, full of chemical crap. It could also irritate your dick a good bit. It also would dry out pretty quickly I would imagine, just at it does on the rest of the body. Use one of the many natural oils that you can use, coconut or almond oil.

Yeh, the problem is that you probably need to upgrade to a 2.25" cylinder. A 2.5" would be too big and you would get too much edema as a result. As not2big mentioned, warm-up with your 2" cylinder before going into the 2.25" cylinder. Hope this helps buddy

Yeah I was thinking of that, my cylinder is a vacutech 9x2. Im guessing my base is now above 5.5 inches. When I first got the cylinder it was annoying because there was leakage, so I was constantly pumping for 10 mins. Now I use an after sun lotion which is great because it works as lube, anti-leakage and is inexpensive. Do you think I should upgrade to 2.25 or 2.5? I was thinking of warming up with the 2 and switching to 2.5 maybe but Im not sure if that is too big. 3/4 of my cock really packs the tube up completely.

Comment

Suncream lotion sounds like a bad idea to use as a lube, full of chemical crap. It could also irritate your dick a good bit. It also would dry out pretty quickly I would imagine, just at it does on the rest of the body. Use one of the many natural oils that you can use, coconut or almond oil.

Yeh, the problem is that you probably need to upgrade to a 2.25" cylinder. A 2.5" would be too big and you would get too much edema as a result. As not2big mentioned, warm-up with your 2" cylinder before going into the 2.25" cylinder. Hope this helps buddy
                      No no its not sunscreen lotion lol
                      Its after sun lotion, basically just aloe vera and vit e. Thanks for the help, yeah Im defiantly packing 80% of the tube which is much more then 3-4 weeks ago but length has barely changed. I'll just keep doing what Im doing and hope that flaccid and girth gains will eventually transfer to length gains. Thats my primary goal and Ill get a new cylinder 9x2.5

BTW vacutech has round cylinder and elliptical (oval) shaped cylinders. Is there any benefit to that. Im guessing that an elliptical would pump your penis more width rather then round? If so could it really reshape the penis? Id like my girth to be more wide rather then thick from top to bottom, if thats even possible. Anyways wondering if anyone has experience with that

Comment

Again, I would recommend a 2.25 cylinder rather than a 2.5 one. A 2.5 cylinder would only be suited for people with 6"+ girth.

I have no experience with those oval cylinders at all, didn't know you could get them. I must actually look up about them. I would imagine they might have a level of discomfort for someone with a thick one rather than a wide penis though. Hopefully someone on the forum who has used one can chime in

No no its not sunscreen lotion lol
                        Its after sun lotion, basically just aloe vera and vit e. Thanks for the help, yeah Im defiantly packing 80% of the tube which is much more then 3-4 weeks ago but length has barely changed. I'll just keep doing what Im doing and hope that flaccid and girth gains will eventually transfer to length gains. Thats my primary goal and Ill get a new cylinder 9x2.5

BTW vacutech has round cylinder and elliptical (oval) shaped cylinders. Is there any benefit to that. Im guessing that an elliptical would pump your penis more width rather then round? If so could it really reshape the penis? Id like my girth to be more wide rather then thick from top to bottom, if thats even possible. Anyways wondering if anyone has experience with that

Comment

The main reason I really don't get into hanging is because I don't want my base to really get any thicker than it is. It is 6 3/4's already. I want my whole shaft to even out in girth. So, I traction wrap instead.
                          Begin 7/25/2011:
                          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Again, I would recommend a 2.25 cylinder rather than a 2.5 one. A 2.5 cylinder would only be suited for people with 6"+ girth.

I have no experience with those oval cylinders at all, didn't know you could get them. I must actually look up about them. I would imagine they might have a level of discomfort for someone with a thick one rather than a wide penis though. Hopefully someone on the forum who has used one can chime in
                            Here is a link to one by vacutech. (not sure if Im allowed to link it)
                            Elliptical ThickWall Penis Pump Cylinder - Penis Pump Cylinders - Vacu-Tech

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                            The main reason I really don't get into hanging is because I don't want my base to really get any thicker than it is. It is 6 3/4's already. I want my whole shaft to even out in girth. So, I traction wrap instead.
                            Im guessing my base is around 5.75 and I agree I will eventually stop because I don't want a "baseball bat" look. I hoping that soon Ill gain 0.25 in length and then I might invest in a phallosan forte. To be honest Im not looking for any major gains. Id like to go from approx
                            NBPEL 6
                            MEG 5.35
                            to
                            NBPEL 7
                            MEG 6

Beyond 6 Inches is huge and I reckon many girls can't take that. When Ive pumped to 6 inches it was really big.

Comment

Here is a link to one by vacutech. (not sure if Im allowed to link it)
                              Elliptical ThickWall Penis Pump Cylinder - Penis Pump Cylinders - Vacu-Tech

Im guessing my base is around 5.75 and I agree I will eventually stop because I don't want a "baseball bat" look. I hoping that soon Ill gain 0.25 in length and then I might invest in a phallosan forte. To be honest Im not looking for any major gains. Id like to go from approx
                              NBPEL 6
                              MEG 5.35
                              to
                              NBPEL 7
                              MEG 6

Beyond 6 Inches is huge and I reckon many girls can't take that. When Ive pumped to 6 inches it was really big.
                              6 is fine for girth that's why most guys want 8x6. It's the ideal usable size. There will always be the rare one that is uncomfortable with it but mid say on average most women will do great and like 6 girth
                              Started 6bpel 4.75beg

last measure 7.5bpel 5.5beg

goal 9x7

length is for show girth is for OOOOOH

Comment

Working...
                              X