Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best device for length? Looking for Advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best device for length? Looking for Advice.

Hey all.

I've been using the bathmate x30 for a few months now. I've seen minimal (almost none) results so far. I need more! I really don't have time for jelqing or manual exercises, so I'm looking around for opinions and results you guys have had with devices. I realise to get results I gotta put the work in...I'm trying. It's tough with my current situation to be able to spend that much time on it. The bathmate works for me because I just throw it on for 15-20 minutes several days (3-4) a week during my morning shower.

Currently, I'm almost exactly 6" erect length (non bone pressed). This depends on my arousal level, as I've seen it nearing 6.5" at times. Either Way...I REALLY want to be 7". My girth is fine, right around 5.5", I'm happy with that. I realize that 6" is almost exactly the average erect penis...but I'm tired of being average. I'm sorry to those who that offends, this is just me.

So I've been using the pump, I plan to still use it as most reviews I've seen says it can take a year to see even a half inch. I'll take that. But what about extenders? I've read around here about them and saw it takes an insane amount of hours to see growth, but I would be ok with that if I can wear it around all day without it being noticed. I'm a Realtor and don't work in an office really, pretty much out of the home. Will stretching before I pump be beneficial for length gains? Should I try weights?

I guess I'm just looking for the best advice I can get, given my situation described above, for gaining an inch in length. What do you guys think is best for me to do?
    Goal:
    7" x 6" NBPEL

Currently working on JP's 90 day routine. Wish me luck!

Hanging or extending.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

For length, if you do not wish to do manual exercises, then you can use an extender or hang.

Penile Extenders 101

Hanging 101

Pumping is mainly for girth.

I think that extenders are more suitable for you since you can wear one under your clothes and go on with your day as you normally would.

Extender Buying Tips
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Extenders require at least three hours a day; five hours is more effective. I have been using an extender for over four years; however, I used a hanger for three months for thirty minutes a day and gained 1/4 inch which was significantly more productive than the extender. Unfortunately, privacy became an issue.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Privacy is an issue for me. I really don't want my wife knowing I'm using a device. She was upset when she found my bathmate...Says its silly I'm using it. She has told me she is perfectly happy with what I have, and has actually said she wishes I were shorter...I'm sorry but I don't believe it for some reason. I want an extra inch I think she would be happy with it.

I've been looking at an all day tension device: ESL40 Nat. Looks like this device can strap to your leg below the knee and provide all day extension / tension. Anyone have experience with this? Would I actually experience gains using this? I can't use a traditional extension device as I'm not confident I'll be able to conceal it under my clothing.
          Here's a link to the device on ebay: Penis Enlarger Extender Stretcher Male Enhancement Tension Device by ESL40 Nat | eBay

[URL to commercial site removed]

I don't think hanging is an option for me. Too busy and not enough privacy. It's hard enough to use my bathmate.
          MrB8
          Member of the Month Nov 2013
          Last edited by MrB8; 11-23-2014, 05:55 PM. Reason: Removed URL to commercial site.
          Goal:
          7" x 6" NBPEL

Comment

Get a phallosan forte. Extend 10 hours daily with it and also hang 2-3 hours daily with it. Do high erection jelqs and squeezes like 4x a week. I guarantee you'll get bigger.
            Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
            Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
            Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

Forget about devices if you don't have the time, where have you seen manual PE took longer?

Work your way up to 20 min of stretching and come back here with the results!

Directional stretches, hold for 20 seconds gently each direction, and repeat. Start low and increase gradually, make sure to take enough rest days. Have a look at the beginner's routine to see what they start and progress with the stretches.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Decided to start the 90 day beginner routine! Just finished my first session. However...instead of jelqing I'll be pumping. I just can't jelq for some reason. Maybe it's eq i don't know. Started a thread to update as I go along.
                Goal:
                7" x 6" NBPEL

Comment

Yeah forget a device if time is limited.. I hang right now exclusively and with just the 2 sets, warm-up, and the cool down.. it's over an hour and that's a minimum type program.. I gained basically .6" in the last 6 months of the first year hanging.. I gained 1.3" ish from pumping, and things have slowed almost to a haul now.. Learn to do manual well, as the "devices" can go anywhere u go, lol..
                  Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                  Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                  Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                    Yeah forget a device if time is limited.. I hang right now exclusively and with just the 2 sets, warm-up, and the cool down.. it's over an hour and that's a minimum type program.. I gained basically .6" in the last 6 months of the first year hanging.. I gained 1.3" ish from pumping, and things have slowed almost to a haul now.. Learn to do manual well, as the "devices" can go anywhere u go, lol..
                    Time isn't limited so much as privacy is. I can't stand in one position for an hour or two, hanging or otherwise, without my wife walking in! That's why i'm currently on the 90 day program, but rather than jelqing I'm pumping with my bathmate in the shower. Adding a ADS that I can conceal under my clothing would be fantastic.
                    Goal:
                    7" x 6" NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                      Forget about devices if you don't have the time, where have you seen manual PE took longer?

Work your way up to 20 min of stretching and come back here with the results!

Directional stretches, hold for 20 seconds gently each direction, and repeat. Start low and increase gradually, make sure to take enough rest days. Have a look at the beginner's routine to see what they start and progress with the stretches.
                      Started my stretches today! Quite enjoyable I must say.
                      Goal:
                      7" x 6" NBPEL

Comment

If you want length focus on the stretches, it should not to take too much time! If you can add edging to maximize gains and EQ then it's even better.
                        Stay positive you'll find a way to do this!
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by eking83 View Post
                          Started my stretches today! Quite enjoyable I must say.
                          I like stretches too, your goals are close to mine too!!.. I was going for a 7.5 X 5.75 or even 6..
                          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                            I like stretches too, your goals are close to mine too!!.. I was going for a 7.5 X 5.75 or even 6..
                            Race you?! No just kidding...really though I wish you the best of luck with gains. Hoping I experience gains with the 90 day + pump routine.
                            Goal:
                            7" x 6" NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by eking83 View Post
                              Decided to start the 90 day beginner routine! Just finished my first session. However...instead of jelqing I'll be pumping. I just can't jelq for some reason. Maybe it's eq i don't know. Started a thread to update as I go along.
                              "It's better to practice PE to master technique, than to PE for gains. If you can master technique, gains will come."
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X