Will hanging change my curvature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will hanging change my curvature?

I’d like to keep the slight upward arch in my penis, will stretching and hanging make it straight? I’ve gained about 1/8” with light hanging over the past two months and haven’t noticed any change in angle. But not sure what the effect will be long term? I'm using a silicone sleeve on my glans when hanging and a little over a pound in weight.

Not alone it won't because your caverosums are also shaped to that curve as well. It will take also jelguing against the curve to somewhat straighten it out in time (a long time, that is). I don't really know of anyone who completely straightened there penis out including myself where my penis slightly curved left but I got some of it while having been PE'ng for over 3 years.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Depends if the curve is from your exit point or your shaft itself. If the former,then yes it is reported to do so quite a bit,if the latter it will a little but not as much,reportedly.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

If it is at the base then the penis would lean to the right or left due to one ligament tighter/shorter than the other. If it is an actual curvature (non leaning) it more has to due with cavernosum shaping. Normally most penises due have a slight curve upward which forms to the arousal vagina in missionary position. Some curve more upward some less.
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I didn't have any upward curve til I started hanging actually.. now I have a very slight upward and gradual one, I think it's just because there is more lil fella out there then when I started.. I'd say your good, hanging the right way wouldn't do anything to it..
          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by In10 View Post
            I’d like to keep the slight upward arch in my penis, will stretching and hanging make it straight? I’ve gained about 1/8” with light hanging over the past two months and haven’t noticed any change in angle. But not sure what the effect will be long term? I'm using a silicone sleeve on my glans when hanging and a little over a pound in weight.
            You can use a traction rig to tension the shaft with an induced bend. You can push on the underside to undo an upward curve or push on top to accentuate it. See Peyronies Strap for side-to-side or up/down curvature | TLC Tugger Foreskin Restoration
            Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

I tried an extender, for about a month and just couldn’t get it to work right. Either it wouldn’t pull consistently or the noose would slip off my glans, then decided to try the hanging route so I could gauge how much weight is being applied and so far so good.

I was thinking if I notice any straitening in my shaft, I might try a curved splint while hanging and have just one point where it would be fastened to my shaft.

But now I’m concerned with the way hanging might affect the exit point of my shaft. My full erection stands upward, a little over 90 degree’s off my body when standing, and when laying down its parallel with my body, pointing towards my belly button. Right now I’m using a pulley attached to my desk to pull up while sitting and hanging the weight off the side of the desk. Will this method have any effect on the way my erection stands outward? I’m ok with the way my erection looks right now, just didn’t want it changing to much, my goal is to gain an inch in a year.

Comment

Working...
              X