Thinking of getting a bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of getting a bathmate

I have had hard flaccid for nearly a year now and it has gotten 50% better as my pelvic floor is a lot less tight than before and I do not turtle (unless I'm really nervous). I haven't done PE since getting and my erections are fine, same as before hf I would think.

I do not really expect my hard flaccid to ever really go away, which I am alright with. But I still have major issues with my penis size which has caused me severe social anxiety. I have been seeking counselling to try and deal with it, however it has not helped me as much as I would like at this point in time, hence I feel that it may be the time to try and increase my size with a bath mate.

The reason I am thinking of bathmate is that it is a more passive method which I am less likely to screw up. I plan to take it really easy by warming up before hand and then using it in a flaccid stated. Once conditioned I would then start using it in a slightly more erect state and continue that process.

50% better? Can I suggest resting from PE for a while longer but yet training yourself to keep your pelvic floor balanced and relaxed? You've made it this far, so don't give up hope on healing your HF! You CAN get rid of HF! And once you do, you'll know how to keep HF away! I speak from experience..

Don't let the size of your penis define you.. your penis is not YOU, meaning.. there's way more to you than that thing between your legs. Do you walk around naked in public? If not, then don't let it give you social anxiety! Heck I walk around like I'm packing an 18" whopper, and I'm not!

If you think manual PE is dangerous and easy to screw up, I would stay far far away from devices.

Get well buddy, and remember, dick size isn't everything; dick size is just...a thing.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Have you tried pelvic floor stretches (if, as you say, your pelvic floor is tight)?
      The solution will never be in increasing your size, this is a bonus.
      The solution to your anxiety is within yourself.
      Did you ever think your anxiety could be playing a role in the tightness of your pelvic floor?
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

I know I shouldn't let my size define me, but since I was made of in a social situation (explained in my intro thread), I have not been able to be happy with my physical self as whatever pants/jeans I wear, my lack of size is apparent. This is where my social anxiety comes into play as I feel that people would make fun of me etc.

I haven't done any pelvic stretches to try and rid myself of hard flaccid, I tried have gone through the mental/emotional route by seeking weekly counselling. It is highly probable that the anxiety is causing my hf.

I just feel like I am at the stage where my hard flaccid doesn't really hamper my life, so I may be at a stage where I can start doing some form of PE. Bath mate seems to just increase blood flow, not really using the pelvic floor.

Comment

Working...
        X