Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Bathmate size decision

Hi everyone.

I'm looking into getting a Bathmate and am wondering which one to get. The last time I measured:
    7.41 BPEL
    5.69 MEG
    2.2 Max Diameter

Now this would seems simple right? The Hydromax X40 of course.

But, the problem is that my penis is 2.2 inches wide when looking down from above so I don't think it would fit well in the Hydromax X40 which is 2.2 inches wide (although I've also heard somewhere that it's 2.4 inches wide, so could somebody clarify?).

So then the obvious choice is the Goliath, but that things 2.6 inches wide and for max girth of around 8 inches which is way bigger than my penis girth. Surely it would be difficult to create a vacuum, although I've never used one of these devices so I'm unsure.

Would I be able to use the Goliath effectively?

And what's with the Bathmates being way cheaper on Amazon than on the official website? They're the same, legit products right?

Thanks,

Zeds
    Zeds
    Last edited by Zeds; 12-02-2014, 05:10 PM. Reason: Added Diameter
    Start-30/Oct/2014
    6.9 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
    06/April/2015
    7.78 BPEL, 6.0 MEG
    16/Aug/2015
    7.97 BPEL, 6.0 MEG, 6.44 BEG
    Run when you can. Walk if you have to. Dammit, crawl if you must, but NEVER give up.
    The Log of Zeds: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-log-zeds.html

Bathpump.com Rep for all your Bathmate questions

Originally posted by Harrison BP Rep View Post
    Often Amazon-sold Bathmates are knock-offs. The manufacturer does not allow Amazon-selling, so be wary of any listings you see there, particularly if the price is below market level. Bathpump.com sells at the lowest allowable prices, so if you're seeing cheaper pumps they are either knock-offs or they're in violation of manufacturer requirements.

size_guide_1024x1024.jpg

Model Comparison:

Hydromax X30 -

• Maximum Length - 7.8"
    • Maximum Diameter - 2"

Hercules -
    • The original Bathmate
    • Maximum Length - 7.8"
    • Maximum Diameter - 2"

Goliath -
    • Just like the Hercules, but sized for larger men
    • Maximum Length - 10.24"
    • Maximum Diameter - 2.6"

Hydromax X40 -
    • 15% larger than the X30
    • Maximum Length - 9"
    • Maximum Diameter - 2.4"
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 12-02-2014, 04:57 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

At 5.69, your diameter is 1.8. The diagram from MrB8 above shows maximum 2.2 for the X40, while still allowing for some growth.

Both of those considered, I'd say an X40 should be fine.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
        At 5.69, your diameter is 1.8. The diagram from MrB8 above shows maximum 2.2 for the X40, while still allowing for some growth.

Both of those considered, I'd say an X40 should be fine.
        Hi, I stated that my max width (now added it as diameter) is 2.2 inches, so wouldn't the X40 be too small?
        Start-30/Oct/2014
        6.9 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
        06/April/2015
        7.78 BPEL, 6.0 MEG
        16/Aug/2015
        Run when you can. Walk if you have to. Dammit, crawl if you must, but NEVER give up.

Comment

This is what confused me. In the picture it says the X40 has a diameter of 2.2 inches but then in the stats below it says that it has a 2.4 inch diameter. Which is correct?
          Start-30/Oct/2014
          6.9 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
          06/April/2015
          7.78 BPEL, 6.0 MEG
          16/Aug/2015

Comment

A diameter of 2.2" would translate to a 6.9" circumference, you can only measure your girth and width but not the diameter of your penis.
            MrB8
            Member of the Month Nov 2013
            Last edited by MrB8; 12-02-2014, 05:46 PM. Reason: correction
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Zeds View Post
              Hi, I stated that my max width (now added it as diameter) is 2.2 inches, so wouldn't the X40 be too small?
              As the penis shape is oval, yes, your side to side width would be at the maximum recommended size for the X40, while still allowing room for growth. But by overall circumference (5.69) the X40 actual size of 7.69 should be fine. The Goliath is 8.63, and might actually work also, but may be just a bit too big for effectiveness at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                A diameter of 2.2" would translate to a 6.9" circumference, you can only measure your girth and width but not the diameter of your penis.
                Sorry but I thought width and diameter are the same thing? I'm pretty sure you can measure the diameter
                Start-30/Oct/2014
                6.9 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
                06/April/2015
                7.78 BPEL, 6.0 MEG
                16/Aug/2015

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                  As the penis shape is oval, yes, your side to side width would be at the maximum recommended size for the X40, while still allowing room for growth. But by overall circumference (5.69) the X40 actual size of 7.69 should be fine. The Goliath is 8.63, and might actually work also, but may be just a bit too big for effectiveness at the moment.
                  Ok, but how would there be room for side to side width growth if my side to side width is 2.2 inches and the X40's diameter is 2.2 inches? Surely if I my side to side width increased only a small amount then I would struggle getting my penis into the X40?
                  Start-30/Oct/2014
                  6.9 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
                  06/April/2015
                  7.78 BPEL, 6.0 MEG
                  16/Aug/2015

Comment

Sorry but I thought width and diameter are the same thing? I'm pretty sure you can measure the diameter
                    Sorry, yes you are right, I stand corrected.

Comment

Ok, but how would there be room for side to side width growth if my side to side width is 2.2 inches and the X40's diameter is 2.2 inches? Surely if I my side to side width increased only a small amount then I would struggle getting my penis into the X40?
                      I think because the actual size of the cylinder is 2.44. But also remember, that 2.2 is at the widest point of the oval, so theres room to expand.

I found an interactive sizing chart on a site (can't link, google will find it in the top results) and it says an X40 for your size as well.

Comment

Wassup everyone. I just wanted to add to this post what I actually ended up doing.

Last week I ordered the hydromax x40 and I had my first session with it last Saturday. The first thing I noticed about it is: its BIG. Like way bigger than I had anticipated. Having said that, it works perfectly. It took me a while to learn how to use it properly as I have to use it in a shower instead of a bath which changes things a bit.

When using it, I appear to fill the thing width wise, although this just because of the light refraction haha, but it's a nice thought. There must be about 2 and half inches to 3 inches of space length wise left in the cylinder, so I'm all good.

Now, I also ordered the hydromax x30! It arrived today and after using the x40 for 4 sessions, the x30 is A LOT smaller. As in you can fit the cylinder of the x30 inside of the x40 comfortably (This may not surprise people, but it surprised me given things like the thickness of the cylinder plastic etc).

I was a bit anxious as to how the x30 would fit, but after my first session with it today I think its great. I'm sure I fill out the x30 in terms of girth (there's a small amount of space above and below due to the penis being an oval shape) , but there's still about 2 inches of length left.

So, here's my plan:

I'm going to alternate between using the x30 and the x40 - using the x30 for length (because more of the suction is pulling the penis length wise rather than girth wise) and using the x40 primarily for girth.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks
                        Start-30/Oct/2014
                        6.9 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
                        06/April/2015
                        7.78 BPEL, 6.0 MEG
                        16/Aug/2015

Comment

Be wary of not using too much pressure . Since there is no gauge it can be difficult to stay safe.
                          You could also try to use the X30 for one or two months to focus on length . If you gain girth with the x40 the x30 may become uncomfortable or even useless very quick.
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
                          X