Cock ring and Bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock ring and Bathmate

Has anyone used the Bathmate and a cock ring together before sex? Obviously after a bathmate session I am much thicker. Even thicker flaccid than when I'm erect. Thought to myself I could give my wife the dick I'm trying to grow today. Currently I'm 5.5 NBPEL and 4.5 EG, when inside the bathmate my length is basically my BPFSL, just under 7. With the combination of the two perhaps she could experience a 6.5 by 5.5 dream penis. Thoughts?
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

My thoughts are sounds great. I am looking into cock rings myself. My wife did not like me pumping before sex as she prefers my rock hard erection to my squishy post pump erection. Bigger size did not make for bigger pleasure for her. I want a cock ring due to my clamping lately, and I want to try the cock ring during sex. I am uninformed about this so I am only sharing my similar thoughts with you. I think we both need to find some cock ring experts on here and find out what is best.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

If you get any responses from the Cock Ring Gods let me know. Sorry for my late response I had to travel to Indy today with my son for his yearly kidney check up. My problem is I can't seem to find a ring that will keep the blood in. I guess I need to find something smaller. I've gone to Ace and purchased an assortment of rubber washers but no luck. Help
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
      X