Newbie to water pump wanting gains in length not girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to water pump wanting gains in length not girth

Hi all I'm a newbie to the Hydromax pump (just received in post today and will start tonight!).

Background: I have used Andropenis extenders before (2 separate 6 month periods over the last 3 years) and am on my 3rd extender period (1 month in).

Is there a way to extend length using Hydromax
    without getting much wider?
    My EG is 5.75 at the widest point and i'm concerned not to gain much more width as I could end up too wide for some girls. My BPEL is 6 and i'm aiming for 7 -7.5.

Is there anyone who has used the Hydromax with similar starting stats to me who can share their experience of gains? Many thanks in advance

Welcome to the Gym wallop01!

Pumps are mainly a girth focused device, though they may give gains in both areas. If you're concerned about girth gains, pumping may not be the way to go. I am unaware of any way to make it length focused only.

The extender, and manual stretching exercises would be your best bet to obtain length, and minimize any girth gains. Also, low level erection jelqs are known to address length as well.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the advice workin_4_it. I will start using the pump as I purchased it primarily as 'loosener' to get my penis streatched enough before putting on my extender. If my girth gains go beyond 6 then I will stop

Comment

You're very welcome.

Using pretty warm water (not hot), and low level pressure should work well as a warm up, and "loosener", without risking too much girth, or injury from high level pumping.

Best of luck to you Wallop!

Comment

Thanks working_4_it! I realise everyone is different but in your opinion do you think the low level pressure method may also give me permanent length gains after a few months use as well as minimising girth gains? (I realise you have given me some great advice so apologies if I appear to be nagging!)

Comment

No worries, not nagging at all. Ask away, that's what we're here for.

It may give some length gains, but it won't minimize girth. Low level pressure is the recommended way to start pumping, and some have found that long sets of low pressure give the best girth gains in fact.

To minimize girth with the pump, and still use it in the fashion you want, use low pressure, and low time. There may be no results at all from this method, but it will work as a warm-up.

Comment

Thanks again for the advice workin_for_it! Best of luck with your journey too

Comment

The advice given is excellent. I'm gonna throw in my 2 cents though.

The bathmate is limited in pressure. The maximum pressure it can do is good and it's really enuff for purposes. But try on occasion NOT pumping up fully at first,,,,,stay at a low pressure,,,,and then after 5/10 minutes (when you are comfortable) pump up higher. Doing this is kinda like a half-ass "pulsing" routine which sort of makes you stretch from one pressure to the next. It's easier with an air pump, but by adding stretches by hand, you will address length. As it's been said,,,,you are gonna address girth, especially with the wide bathmate tube. Still,,,,done properly you can't go wrong. :-)
                Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Thanks for your response Dick Whammy I guess being worried about girth is not such a bad problem to have - I'm sure could live with a 6 girth if that was the by-product of reaching my 7+ length goal!

Comment

Originally posted by wallop01 View Post
                    Thanks for your response Dick Whammy I guess being worried about girth is not such a bad problem to have - I'm sure could live with a 6 girth if that was the by-product of reaching my 7+ length goal!
                    Some of the benefit of being here on the gym for a long time is gathering knowledge from so many different situations from so many different people. Many times an answer lies very close to your nose, but it's not always easy to see things from within the box.
                    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Quite right!

Comment

Working...
                      X