beginner routine for penomet- need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner routine for penomet- need help

So I purchased the Penomet around 3 month ago and I really didn't use it for more than 20 times
    The reason I stopped because I had problems gaining anything I'm naturally 5.4 inches
    when I use the Penomet one of two will happen, My penis will look incredibly big or nothing at all I was wondering why, why would 1 time It gets bigger while the other time nothing happens?
    I only have the black gaiter and I'm not going to spend on the others basically for financial issues, I live with my parents so I can't really be in the bathroom for too long, Now using the gaitor is there a specific way the top should go on , is it where the numbers are found, and what would be the best rotine to follow I used to get an erection and pump it for 5 minutes 4 times, is that better than doing a straight 15-20 minutes?

Understanding Pumping

Some Pumping Basics

Penis Pumping 101 (article)

Pumping takes time, use a suitable sized cylinder and do not go overboard with the pressure. Be patient and take it one step at a time.

The following threads mainly discuss Bathmate (a hydro pump), but you can get an idea of a beginners routine.

How do I use bathmate for the first time?

Baseline for the Squeeze, a New Bathpump Routine & More: Ask the Experts

Manual exercises do not require spending time in the bathroom, condition your penis with a manual routine, such as JP90 and moved up to other exercises later, at no cost!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Thread moved to the devices section for better audience.
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 12-24-2014, 07:19 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

i didnt know u could use lube for pumping this helps a lot and I should probably use hot water but in this cold weather it's really hard to keep warm water warm Maybe I was over excersing, I will try not to over pump and take it easy on my epidedymis but this made me more confused should I follow a graduate rotine or a 5 min break rotine or a st8 15 min one xD

Comment

Working...
      X