Question about max gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about max gains

I started using my bathmate about 5 months ago, I used it for around 5-6 weeks and I could see the difference, mainly flaccid. During erections the girth was quite better and the length was better too.
    Anyway, I thought I had an injury so after the first 5 or 6 weeks I stopped using the bathmate for a month and half. During that month and half I lost all my gains (I had gain nearly half an inch in length). I expected this to happen because I did not have time to cement my gains so it's fine. Anyway, I started using my bathmate again, I really like it, I think it's a great product. The questions I have is this:
    I read that people are expected to gain a certain number of inches when using the bathmate, then the gain becomes permanent. The gains obviously are different depending on many things. Anyway, I read that people that did PE in the past are expected to gain less than the ones that are new to PE. In my case that I did PE for nearly a month and half, the temporary gains that I got and then I lost, will they count against the total I could expand?
    I mean, if I could have got an extra 2 inches in length before maxing out, now I will be able to achieve only 1 and 1/2 because of the .5 inch that I gain and the I lost?
    Or I will still be able to gain those 2 inches and whatever I gain temporarily does not count and it's like I never did PE?

Sorry If I was not very clear, English is not my first language and I am so sleepy now, my brain needs to rest.

Understanding Pumping

Some Pumping Basics

Penis Pumping 101 (article)

How do I use bathmate for the first time?

Baseline for the Squeeze, a New Bathpump Routine & More: Ask the Experts

I recommend you first condition your penis by following a beginner's manual routine for at least 90 days or until you stop gaining - whichever comes last. Most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

If you lost newbie gains they wont take away from your potential gains in any way.

You will not gain 2 inches from any pump. Even a gain of an inch and a half or even an inch may take many long hours and combinations of pe.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

What the BigO said ^^
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Make sure to not to overdo it with the bathmate. You don't want plenty of lymph fluid as temporary girth gains. As there is no gauge you need to go by feel.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

For me (currently), I feel 5-7 minutes seems to be the ideal at near full pressure. Any longer than that, and I start getting fluid buildup.
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Working...
            X