pumpers and manual stretchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pumpers and manual stretchers

How many of you pump on a regular basis AND do plenty of manual stretches for the bulk of your exercise? And how many have seen good results?

I pump about 5-6 days a week. 45-60 min. Occasionally doing squeezes in between sets but not a lot.
    I also stretch at least 5 days a week for roughly 30 min at a time.
    And I do my stretches usually at different times of pumping.

I've seen pretty good results but think it could be better. I feel like my stretching hinders my girth gains and my pumping hinders my length gains.

Would one be better off focusing on one at a time?

I've gained .5 inches length and .25 girth in 8 months.

Hey Chuck!

i use an extender for about three hours a day, five or six days a week. Until recently I also pump for 2 twenty minute sessions a day, five or six days a week.

For me, they seemed to have complimented each other because I have gained an inch in both length and girth.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I do a similar routine, and my results have been about the same as yours. I just consider my dingus as one that is very, very resistant to change. In 2015, I vow to take more breaks.

Comment

Your gains are really good though! 0.25 inches in girth in 8 months, that is my goal in 2015, approximately. If you keep going the way you are going, that will be 1.5 inches and 0.75 inches girth in 2 years total. That would be amazing progress!
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I agree, your gains are impressive. You guys are making your penis' bigger. It is working! That is freaking awesome!!!! I love that this works, and I hope you start to love that also. YOUR PENIS IS GETTING BIGGER. Awesome. Enjoy your journey.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I gained 3/4s in length and almost an inch with a similar routine. It works well together.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
            X