- 12-16-2009 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
SEE VIDEOS HERE:
Originally composed by Remek.
Clamping 101 - The Clamping Guide
Disclaimer: Clamping contains a significant risk. The author, and this site, is not liable for any dangers you undertake while Exercising the Penis. Clamping is safe when caution, awareness, and good judgment are used.
Note: Throughout the guide there are pictures to help you obtain a better understanding of how clamping works. The pictures are for educational purpose only, and are not necessarily how your penis will look clamped. If you are easily offended by naked pictures, then please do not read this article.
Table of Contents
1. What is clamping?
2. How does clamping work?
3. What you need to clamp
4. Clamping step-by-step
5. Frequently Asked Clamping Questions
6. Clamping Tips
7. Other clamping information
8. Dangers with clamping
9. Suggested Beginning Clamping Routine
10. Exercises while clamped
Clamping is a manually-assisted exercise which is very useful in acquiring girth. It is very advanced and should not be tried by beginners. If you are new to exercising the penis, wait a few months -- at the least -- before you start clamping. You do not need to clamp, or use any assistance to make your penis bigger. Some men simply enjoy using devices to help them gain a bigger penis.
With that said, the beauty of clamping is you can do it anywhere an erection is possible. If you are at the computer and have some privacy, you can stimulate yourself to an erection, throw on a cable clamp and use the computer.
"How does clamping work?" Here is a plausible theory:
* Clamping restricts blood from flowing out of the penis while still allowing limited inflow. Because blood is still flowing into the penis, and none is leaving, there is an extraordinary amount of pressure built up.
* The pressure built up while clamping expands penis tissues beyond its normal erection state. By expanding the penis tissues multiple times, the expansion eventually becomes permanent.
* Thus, the reason clamping works could be caused by permanently distorting the penis into a state larger than normal.
What You Need To Clamp:
*A Clamp – You want a clamp that is 1) Easy to get on and off & 2) Fits snuggly around the penis. The Cable Clamp ™ is both of these, and currently the best penis clamp known. The easiest place to find them is at your local Wal-Mart in the hardware section. If you do not have a Wal-Mart ™ near you, find out where you can get cable clamps by clicking here. Or Order them online here.
http://www.cableclamp.com They sell packs of 13 clamps for example. MEDIUM IS THE SIZE YOU WANT They are also sold at Home Depot, usually in the ''Hardware'' area. Just ask.
<center>The Cable Clamp™
A Package of Cable Clamps™
* A Wrap- you can use any cloth material. Some popular wraps are – a sock, a strip of mousepad, Homedics magnetic wrap ™, and Ace’s bandage ™. Tip: A strip of mouse pad can be used as a wrap. It is comfortable, it can be reused, and it can go in the washing machine. Additionally, the rubber side of the mouse pad prevents any slippage. To use a mouse pad, simply cut a six inch strip or more from a mouse pad. It does not have to be much wider than the clamp. When wrapping, face the cloth side towards the penis.
* A way to stimulate your penis - girlfriend, porn, your hand, or Jessica Alba.
* A timer -it is easy to become distracted. Setting a timer will stop you from exceeding your desired time limit, which helps you avoid an injury.
Clamping - Step-By-Step:
1. Start with a FLACCID (non erect) penis. This allows proper wrapping, and also just works better than trying to start out erect.
2. Wrap the base of your penis.
3. Place clamp over wrap. The clamp should be as close to the pubic bone as possible. Tighten the clamp.
4. Stimulate the penis to the highest erection possible. Without causing any pain or discomfort, tighten the clamp as tight as possible.
5. kegel blood into the penis.
6. Leave clamped for desired amount of time. If you are new to clamping, leave your penis clamped for no more than five to ten minutes.
Frequently Asked Clamping Questions
1. How long should I leave the clamp on?
After you get the hang of clamping, the basic rule of thumb per clamping session is 10 minutes. Leaving the clamp on for 10 minutes is the safest way to clamp. You can always add more sets if you do not believe you are getting a maximum workout.
2. While clamping, my erection slowly subsides quite a bit, is this normal?
Yes. This is completely normal. However, your penis should still be engorged and plumped. If it consistently turns completely flaccid, try clamping down a few more notches, changing your wrap, or adding another clamp.
3. Does clamping help with length gains?
In most cases the answer is no. However, clamping has created minute length gains for some.If you are having trouble gaining length, try Active Isolated Stretches. If you still can't gain length then try an All Day Stretcher or hanging.
Tips while clamping:
• When you first start clamping, do 1 day on and 1 day off. Over time, move up in the number of days on, if needed.
• Kegel throughout the whole clamping session. This continually pushes more blood into the penis, creating greater expansion.
• Wait five to ten minutes between clamping sets. This will minimize the chance of an injury occuring, and maximize gains.
Other Clamping Information:
• Although many people advocate clamping behind the balls, there are many delicate tissues in the testicles that could be damaged by clamping this way. These tissues include nerves, arteries, the vas, and more. Damaging any of these tissues could cause problems with sperm production or worse (such as ischemia of the tissues, leading to tissue death and gangrene). Your best bet is to clamp as close to the pubic bone as possible.
• Desensitizing happens when a man has difficulties maintaining an erection due to excessive porn watching. If you use porn as your method of stimulation, be cautious of this. If you believe you are desensitizing due to the porn, try another method of stimulation.
• If one clamp is not enough to stop the blood outflow, then try using multiple clamps. But before you try this, make sure you are wrapping tight enough. In most cases, a tighter wrap will be enough to stop the blood outflow. You can typically multi-clamp two ways: 1) By placing the second clamp at the base, or 2) By placing it an inch below the glans.
Dangers With Clamping:
By clamping you are building up an unusual amount of pressure in the penis. If your penis is not conditioned for clamping, or you do not pay attention to your penis while clamping, you can easily cause an injury. The two most common injuries from clamping are thrombose veins and lymph vessels.
Indicators you should look for while clamping:
o Engorged penis
o Temporary growth -- It is not uncommon for your penis to experience temporary growth of ½ inch in girth during and after clamping. o Veins
o Apparent growth
o Penis turning very dark: It is normal for the penis to darken a few shades during a clamping session. However, if it turns very dark this is extremely bad. Note: if your penis color is normally very dark, then use other signs as an indication to stop.
If you experience any of these negative signs while clamping, immediately take the clamp off and apply a warm-up to your penis.
Suggested Beginning Clamping Routine:
3, 10 minute clamping sessions -- totaling 30 minutes. One day on, One day off.
Exercises While Clamped
Clamping alone causes enough pressure build up to give substantial girth gains. You do not need to do exercises while clamped to obtain results. But, some men advocate clamped exercises. We do not fully recommend doing exercises while clamped, since clamping without exercises can obtain great results.
However, if you do decide to perform clamped exercise then take extra caution while doing so. Some exercises you can try while clamped are:
1. Clamped Jelqs - Once the erection dies down jelq the penis as normal.
2. Clamped Bends - Use one hand to hold the clamp at the base. With the other hand grab the shaft just under the glans and bend left, right, down and up for 15 to 30 seconds in each direction. Below is a picture of a simple Clamped Bend.
3. Clamped Squeeze - Grab the shaft and squeeze tightly. Hold this grip for 30 seconds to a minute.
4. Clamped Ballooning (Edging) - Masturbating and stopping right before ejaculation over and over while clamped allows you to keep the erection expanded, and keep the penis engorged for an even longer period of time.
Again, the more intensity added to each exercise while clamped, creates more room for injury if you are not careful. When clamping, slowly ease into a "clamping routine."
Last edited by stillwantmore; 12-31-2009 at 09:21 AM.
- 12-16-2009 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
You don't have to be a registered member at Thundersplace to read this post. It's multiple pages now, and LOADED with valuable information about clamping from another experienced clamper. I actually learned a few things from BigGirtha myself. Lots of good back and forth questions and answers.
CLAMPING Everything You Ever Wanted To Know - Thunder's Place Free penis enlargement Forums
- 12-16-2009 #3
Clamp rides up my shaft and im cylintrical in shape.
For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17
- 12-16-2009 #4
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- 12-16-2009 #5
- 12-16-2009 #6
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
How often you clamp? Did my first real session in about 3 years today. In the past, I've used up to 3 clamps stacked from the base. It's intense for sure.
- 12-17-2009 #7
- 12-21-2009 #8
I use the Cable Cuff -- the only thing is, it's kind of 'oval shaped' so it expands the dick in a weird way. Does anybody else notice this?
- 12-21-2009 #9
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- 12-23-2009 #10
I find it hard to clamp due to my turkey neck. I wonder if there's any solution to this.
- By stillwantmore in forum Progress ForumReplies: 46Last Post: 01-06-2010, 11:52 AM
- By EQKing in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2009, 03:06 AM
- By johnny78 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 06-10-2009, 09:55 PM
- By Nyxed in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2009, 06:07 AM
- By slanker in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:39 AM