Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VLC Tugger losing grip - HELP please!

Hi all,

I'm getting to grips with my Sizegenetics + VLC Tugger mod this week, ahead of a proper routine next week.

I wore it for an hour the other day, and the VLC is very comfortable to wear. (I had no success with the SG's strap, it just pulled my skin forward with no grip on my actual penis.) Only problem is, in less than 30 minutes the VLC had lost grip on my glans and ended up pulling the foreskin out on its own!

I already have enough foreskin, I don't need that stretching haha.

This happened when I originally got the VLC and Ron sent me a smaller outer cone (great customer service) - but obviously the exact same has happened, so I want a second opinion on the forums. Am I doing anything wrong here??

Linked pictures below. In this case a picture is definitely worth a thousand words.
    I should say it's not painful in the pictures, it just looks weird. So don't flinch too much

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88...106_164044.jpg
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88...106_164037.jpg
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88...106_164049.jpg

As you can see it's just pulling the foreskin right out. I start out with a good grip on my glans but that deteriorates in less than 30 minutes.

I would use the VLC if I could make it work, but currently I'm starting to wonder about penimaster pro or a vacextender mod.

If it makes any difference, I'm a huge "grower" - just over the suggested maximum flaccid to erect growth proportions on the VLC Tugger site. (VLC takes into account flaccid and erect sizes when selecting the best size cone, so I was wondering if my unusual stats could mean I have the wrong size inner cone for when I'm flaccid)

Any help is greatly appreciated - don't want to fall behind schedule at the first hurdle!!

Thanks guys
    Ginge
    gingernuts
    Last edited by gingernuts; 01-09-2015, 07:17 AM.

That is not the way to use it.

I never experience that problem so its hard to say why it happens. I guess you are doing it the same way but, this is how I put my on;
    slide back foreskin -> push my dickhead in the cone and hold it there -> then slide foreskin over the cone -> then pull the plastic thing over the foreskin to create vacuum.
    It though happened it jumped off sometimes but that was not often (2-3 times a week maybe).
    Starting stats:
    01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
    22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
    After a long break:
    01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
    16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
    Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Thanks for the reply mannakonda. Unfortunately that's exactly what I do. A couple of times it's worked great, even going so far as to cause a bit of fluid build up on my glans, but most of the time it comes loose in no time at all. :/

Comment

Working...
      X