Heating pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heating pad

Ca anyone link me a good heating pad for penis for purchase?
    24/11/2014/16/12/ 2014
    FG 3.5 / 3.7
    FL 4.1/ 4.3
    NBPEL 6.1/ 6.3
    BPFSL 6.3/ 6.5
    MEG 4.3 / 4.5 inch

I had one of these before and I liked it: Unique-Heat Personal Enhancement Heating Pad

Convenient, nice feel. I didn't use it for very long so I can't speak to longevity, and outside of dunking down into warm water, I didn't try anything else. But I'm expecting to get another one of these in the near future.
    Overcome Unwanted Arousal Escalation Triggers

BPFSL/NBPEL/BPEL
    8/11/14: 169/147/161
    8/26/14: 175/149/166 then stopped PE
    1/15/15: 176/155/172 after month+ nightly edging

Comment

thanks alot!
      24/11/2014/16/12/ 2014
      FG 3.5 / 3.7
      FL 4.1/ 4.3
      NBPEL 6.1/ 6.3
      BPFSL 6.3/ 6.5
      MEG 4.3 / 4.5 inch

Comment

Originally posted by chajadan View Post
        I had one of these before and I liked it: Unique-Heat Personal Enhancement Heating Pad

Convenient, nice feel. I didn't use it for very long so I can't speak to longevity, and outside of dunking down into warm water, I didn't try anything else. But I'm expecting to get another one of these in the near future.
        That's actually quite interesting, thanks.

Comment

You can also make your own heating pad in the form of a rice sock. Taken from https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post781741

One ingenious invention that was posted to one of the forums is the creation of the "rice sock" for warm ups.

Take a clean sweat sock, and fill it more than half way with uncooked rice. Place it in a microwave under enough time and power so that the rice gets to the desired temperature.

WARNING- The time and power is something that you're going to have to experiment with depending on several factors (the size of the sock, the power of the microwave, etc.)

You do NOT want to overheat the rice sock! You can cause SERIOUS burns if you miscalculate on the power and the time!

Once the rice sock is heated to the desired temperature, insert your semi-erect penis into the sock. The heated rice inside the sock will warm your penis up in much the same way as a hot wrap.
          SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

@ chajadan: I think I'm going to go ahead and order that heating pad. The washcloth thing is kind of a pain in the butt and I don't feel like putting my junk into a sock full of rice. Plus that heating pad is only 20 bucks.

Edit: Annnnnnd ... ordered.
            Jaw Breaker
            Last edited by Jaw Breaker; 01-20-2015, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyR_SG_Rep View Post
              You can also make your own heating pad in the form of a rice sock. Taken from https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post781741

One ingenious invention that was posted to one of the forums is the creation of the "rice sock" for warm ups.

Take a clean sweat sock, and fill it more than half way with uncooked rice. Place it in a microwave under enough time and power so that the rice gets to the desired temperature.

WARNING- The time and power is something that you're going to have to experiment with depending on several factors (the size of the sock, the power of the microwave, etc.)

You do NOT want to overheat the rice sock! You can cause SERIOUS burns if you miscalculate on the power and the time!

Once the rice sock is heated to the desired temperature, insert your semi-erect penis into the sock. The heated rice inside the sock will warm your penis up in much the same way as a hot wrap.
              So, what's the theory behind using heat with an extender? Should heat be applied throughout the routine? Or only through the first 1/3 or 1/2 of the routine to loosen up the penis? Usually when you want to manipulate the shape of something, you heat it up the material, mould it and then let it cool down in its new form.

Can this also be applied to using heat with an extender? You heat it your penis whilst extending for 20/30 mins and then remove the heat and let it essentially 'cool down' in its new state? Of course this is probably pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo, but is there anything more compelling out there?
              KFH
              Last edited by KFH; 01-20-2015, 10:42 AM.
              My Extending Journey
              07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
              25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

There is actually a study (I can't remember where) that showed the series of actions you mentioned above worked to lengthen rats' tails for precisely the reasons you mentioned; heating to reach a malleable state then removing the heat to allow it to cool to "set" that new length.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                  There is actually a study (I can't remember where) that showed the series of actions you mentioned above worked to lengthen rats' tails for precisely the reasons you mentioned; heating to reach a malleable state then removing the heat to allow it to cool to "set" that new length.
                  Yeah I'd love to get my hands on that study. For about a month I was applying heat throughout all my extending sessions but then had a thought that if I'm trying to encourage malleability, why would I do so through the entire routine, from start to finish, then remove the heat when I've removed the extender, so my unit is 'cooling down' or 'setting' in an unstretched state? Now I'm only using heat for the first 20-30 minutes. I doubt it'll make much difference but we'll see.
                  My Extending Journey
                  07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
                  25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Originally posted by KFH View Post
                    So, what's the theory behind using heat with an extender? Should heat be applied throughout the routine? Or only through the first 1/3 or 1/2 of the routine to loosen up the penis? Usually when you want to manipulate the shape of something, you heat it up the material, mould it and then let it cool down in its new form.

Can this also be applied to using heat with an extender? You heat it your penis whilst extending for 20/30 mins and then remove the heat and let it essentially 'cool down' in its new state? Of course this is probably pseudoscientific mumbo jumbo, but is there anything more compelling out there?

The heat warms up the ligaments and the tissues of the penis making them more pliable. You use the heat before and after your workout.

You can use heat during your breaks if you feel the need to.

Comment

And for the record, I've heard several times you should not place your dick ~inside~ the rice sock (but perhaps people actually do do that) -- use it like a wrap, but hey, whatever's working and not charring.
                      Overcome Unwanted Arousal Escalation Triggers

BPFSL/NBPEL/BPEL
                      8/11/14: 169/147/161
                      8/26/14: 175/149/166 then stopped PE
                      1/15/15: 176/155/172 after month+ nightly edging

Comment

And for the record, I've heard several times you should not place your dick ~inside~ the rice sock (but perhaps people actually do do that) -- use it like a wrap, but hey, whatever's working and not charring.
                        I still prefer the idea of the heating pad you linked (thank you, by the way). Got confirmation this morning that it has been shipped out.

Comment

I would recommend taking two socks, one inside the other, and then stitching the two together by sewing a line from the opening of the socks down one side to the toe and continuing the stitch up the other side back to the opening. Then rotating 90 degrees and stitching another line from the opening down one side to the toe and then back up the other side.

In essence you have two socks sewed together in a way that makes four chambers to hold the rice. Fill each chamber with equal amounts of rice, sew openings of the chambers shut and bam! you have a rice sock that allows you to fully surround your penis with warm rice.

The only problem you have now is getting your flaccid penis into the sock; it will be much easier if you don't over-stuff the chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by KFH View Post
                            Yeah I'd love to get my hands on that study. For about a month I was applying heat throughout all my extending sessions but then had a thought that if I'm trying to encourage malleability, why would I do so through the entire routine, from start to finish, then remove the heat when I've removed the extender, so my unit is 'cooling down' or 'setting' in an unstretched state? Now I'm only using heat for the first 20-30 minutes. I doubt it'll make much difference but we'll see.
                            You can read the abstract here: Heat and stretch procedures: an evaluation using rat tail tendon. - PubMed - NCBI

Comment

You are supposed to drape the closed sock over and around your penis. You are not supposed to stick your penis inside the sock where it come in contact with the rice.

Comment

Working...
                              X