No announcement yet.

Protector Cap (Silicone Cap) + Shoelace = Best Protection for Vacuum Hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protector Cap (Silicone Cap) + Shoelace = Best Protection for Vacuum Hanging

I finally took the time to make this thread to share my success with vacuum hanging to the forums.

I have tried to explain my methods and setup to the forums in the past but a lot of members struggled to understand my explanations. So I finally took pictures so that every one can now see what I will be explaining in this thread so that every thing will now be clear to understand for every one.

I use an LG hanger for my vacuum hanging and it is an excellent hanger and very comfortable, but when I started hanging I did not use the standard method of protection that most vacuum hangers use which is some type of tape for wrapping around the glans and a Velcro strap attached on the silicone sleeve to support and hold the vacuum.

I did not like the idea of using tape especially since you can run out of it and you'll have to buy more once you've used it all up. And, the Velcro strap was a good idea but it's not as good as it should be so I thought there could be better options out there.

The protector cap is frowned upon here on the forums especially by the "experienced" hangers because most people use it the "normal" way which if used as intended will definitely not get you far from vacuum hanging. The reason why people would get blisters from the protector cap or any similar silicone cap when it comes to hanging is because they will just wear it as intended which is to put it on the penis head to protect it from vacuum. But if it's worn exactly like that then chances are the head is still expose to the pressure and once edema builds up on the glans then there goes your blister or worse than that a blood blister.

Not even poking a needle hole on the protector cap will save you from the blister (which is I'm highly against because poking a needle hole on your cap is destroying it and that hole can potentially get larger). This is what most people do when they try to use the protector cap for protection which most of the time doesn't work for them especially after they get to a certain weight.

Now I will explain and show you my method of how to properly use the protector cap which in my honest opinion is the best possible "wrap" that is available to us on the market. If taken care properly this cap can be use for a lifetime and you will never have to worry about running out and buying a wrap ever again. And the protector cap is also hassle free because it's easy as just putting it on your penis and you are good to go never having to worry about certain "techniques" of wrapping properly like the tape.

The protector cap is actually not what we will use as the primary protection from vacuum and pressure but the skin. The skin in my opinion is the best ever protection we can possibly have for vacuum hanging it will protect your glans from all possible injuries and though the protector cap will act as a secondary layer of protection it's main role is to "hold things together" as I will try to explain to you guys.

With my method I highly recommend to have an erection whenever applying my technique because it will definitely be much more easier compared to doing this in the flaccid state and also this method works with either circumcised or uncircumcised penis though it is definitely more favorable on the uncircumcised penis due to having more foreskin than a circumcised one.

First, get your protector cap or any thing similar like a cap style silicone that MB sells and put your fingers in the cap so that it's ready when you are about to put it on the penis.

Second, get a full erection and then gently pull the foreskin towards the glans until you are able to entirely put the foreskin over the glans and the glans is "buried" in the foreskin.

Third, once the glans is properly buried in the skin you can now put on the protector cap but as you put it on make sure to keep the glans buried and once the protector cap is on the penis it will now hold everything still keeping the glans from popping out of the foreskin.

Lastly, you can now enter the hanger and roll down the silicone sleeve and pump away, once you get a decent pressure then tie a shoelace around the silicone sleeve tightly to securely keep and hold the vacuum in the hanger (but not too tight to the point that you will cut off circulation this is something you'd have to experiment and feel for until you find the right amount of tightness that works for you).

The shoelace is 10x much more better than the Velcro strap because you can tighten it more compared to the limits of the Velcro strap.

Now, since the head is hidden/buried inside the skin the weight/pressure will not be directed to the head but instead the foreskin so no matter how heavy the weight gets the head will be protected from pressure and fluid build up eliminating any chance of blisters. It's not really the protector cap that is protecting the glans but the skin itself the cap is just there to hold it buried inside the skin. With this method no matter how heavy the weight is the glans will be protected from all possible injuries. The ultimate protection is the skin and the protector cap's only purpose is to hold every thing in place. I have gone as high as 15 lbs with my method but I believe it can easily work with any weight even as high as 30 lbs and above.

No wrap will be able to beat this method if you guys understood my explanations. Buuuuuuuut if you guys still did not fully understand my setup I have now pictures on my album in order showing it step by step.

So check out this link and make sure to click on the first picture first as it is a step by step order: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...m-hanging.html

Great post. Great instructions. And I agree. Not hanging yet but with my PF instead of using the cap, I use a condom, washed of course, no lube left on it. Cut a cap in half and put it below the glans. Powder. Then once in the bell roll out the sleeve and put another cap cylinder over the sleeve under the bell, wrap with Nexis tape to secure seal. Pump away. This allows head to expand but protects glans from the stress beneath from the bell when stretched and under vacumm. Haven't had a blister in six months. Only issue is the pee hole at the top gets sore from the vac pressure
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
      Great post. Great instructions. And I agree. Not hanging yet but with my PF instead of using the cap, I use a condom, washed of course, no lube left on it. Cut a cap in half and put it below the glans. Powder. Then once in the bell roll out the sleeve and put another cap cylinder over the sleeve under the bell, wrap with Nexis tape to secure seal. Pump away. This allows head to expand but protects glans from the stress beneath from the bell when stretched and under vacumm. Haven't had a blister in six months. Only issue is the pee hole at the top gets sore from the vac pressure
      Thanks, your method sounds good for extending too but my method can also work not only in hanging but with extending also for vacuum extenders. Try out my method with the PF for extending and see if that will fix your problem with the pee hole being sore.

Comment

Will do ASAP. Was going to try to hang with my PF after a thread Kickin turned me on to. Was going to order the LG but I'm worried about how to measure exactly. Don't want to mess it up. No returns policy ya know
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Before you order the LG I'd say try hanging with the PF first because someone here in the forum has gone up to 20 lbs with the PF. Get a silicone sleeve and use a shoelace on the sleeve to secure the vacuum. You should be able to hang well with the PF if you use my method with the protector cap.

Comment

Will do. Thanks

Comment

Great post really informative! Pictures defiantly helped I will be trying this later on tonight. One question, would this not lead to more foreskin growth rather than ligs/tunica?

Comment

Originally posted by john fin View Post
                Great post really informative! Pictures defiantly helped I will be trying this later on tonight. One question, would this not lead to more foreskin growth rather than ligs/tunica?
                Thanks john fin, no I have not notice any noticeable skin growth so far and regardless what method one use for hanging skin growth will always be a secondary gain but not to the point that it will be noticeable. And I do feel a great amount of fatigue on my ligs/tunica so it's been working great for me and I've made a solid 0.5 inch BPEL gain from hanging alone using this method since day one of hanging. So from my experience it's been working great for me and perhaps even if I made some foreskin growth it's nothing that is noticeable to me and besides I'd like to grow more foreskin actually because it will favor more on my setup for hanging as the skin is the best protection from injuries.

Comment

Which cap are you using and where did you get it?

Comment

Great information and pictures. I bet a cable clamp could be used instead of the laces. OBVIOUSLY don't clamp it tight but just enough to get the seal you desire. Will make it easier than tying a knot each time.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                      Great information and pictures. I bet a cable clamp could be used instead of the laces. OBVIOUSLY don't clamp it tight but just enough to get the seal you desire. Will make it easier than tying a knot each time.
                      Hmm, interesting I never thought about using a cable clamp, but I'll give it a try and see how effective it is compared to the shoelace. It does sound much better since you just pop and lock it instead of tying a knot; however, I don't know if it will pinch the silicone sleeve and that might be a big problem because it can tear the silicone if it pinches it. I will try it out and see how it does thanks for the suggestion Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake777 View Post
                        Which cap are you using and where did you get it?
                        I'm using the Protector Cap that comes with the Phallosan Forte you can buy it from their website but it's somewhat expensive I believe $30 but you get 3 piece I think. You can get a cheaper one that MonkeyBar sells on his website just search Autoextender from google and it should come up.

Comment

Subscribed. Thanks for this post. I really want to start hanging as I've had good gains so far in my PE career, but I want to work on length for now. Still not sure what device I want. It's a toss up between the LG or Vac3.

This method looks simple but am glad to hear it didn't increase foreskin.
                          BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
                          EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Are you yourself cut or uncut
                            Starting Size: circa 2003: 4.8 BPEL x 4.9 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG 04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG..Currently 7 5/8 BPEL x 5 5/8 MSEG

Comment

I am a cut guy and even though this may work for some, it could never work for me. I could not pull my foreskin over my glans while erect.

I think for cut guys this may be a great idea but for cut guys it may be nothing more than a great way to stretch skin, which for some may be a great thing.

I see the potential of foreskin growth being a positive.
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X