Hanging help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging help please

Hello men! I am new to this forum, but not new to PE. I have been PE-ing for some time now and a several months ago I decided to buy me a Bib Starter hanger. I got it delivered and I hung with it for around a month, but had to stop, because at that time I had absolutely no privacy. So, now I am ready to get back at PE once again. There is a problem, though. I am uncut and when I hang- constriction based hangers (as I own a Lengthmaster hanger as well) seen to be very uneffective for me- I only get my skin stretched instead of my inner penis. I am a proud owner of a Phallosan Forte and whenever I use it- I pull my skin back and then apply the device. Stretching with my PF is a PLEASURE! I feel the ligament exhaustion, I feel the tunica stretch and I LOVE it! But I want to take things to the next level and add hanging back to my routine. I did try to use my LM and Bib hangers, but they always slip down to my glans and I feel VERY uncomfortable (especially since I have a very sensitive glans). No matter how much I tighten up- it always happens (and I've only put 5-6 lbs on the hanger. It slips aat such light weights and I can not move forward and increase the weight not I can hang at more than 4 lbs (where I only get my skin stretched)).

So, I have decided to buy me a Vacuum based hanger. I did my research and found a few Vacuum hangers, but the ones that I find trustwrothy are:

-The LG
    -The Vachanger3

The only problem is, the LG is very expensive and I can not afford it at the moment. I am willing to sell my Bib to get me a Vachanger, but I need your advice. Is the Vachanger any good? Is it as good as the LG? How much does resizing cost? How often do you have to resize? What weight do Vacuum Hangers support up to (I've read about users who can not hang more than 13-14 pounds (for 5-6 sets of 20 minutes I mean))? Do you often get blisters and fluid retention and can these things be avoided?

I am sorry for bothering you, I am just a bit confused I would LOVE some help and recommendations.

Apologies, I cannot answer your question in dept as I am going off now. But did you have a look at the phallosan hanging threads? I created one and there was another recent one, where you can convert the phallosan into a hanger. It might be worth a look at, to save yourself buying a new device. I have the vachanger3 and really like it. You only need to be able to hang up to 13-15 lbs with vac-hanger AT MOST. The vachanger3 can handle at least 13-14 lbs (skinny_rattler tried it out). It is a new device so people are still progressing with it. I have hung with 11.6 lbs and the fatigue was crazy good.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Thank you for your answer! I did read through the thread and it looks really interesting. What I have trouble understanding was the "you would'nt have to hang more than 11-12 pounds" part. Shouldn't I increase the weight over time? I am a client of Bib's and he advices everyone to steadily increase the weight by around 1lb/week. If I decide to hang for 4-5 months- wouldn't that mean that I'd have to increase to a weight more than 11-12 lbs? I am sorry for not understanding, but how much do you think is the COMFORT-limit of the Vachanger? I wrote to MB (MonkeyBar) and he told me that I can see amazing results with less weight, because there is no skin stretch and that way I can hit my ligs (I have high skin exit point and Bib confirmed that I can gain well above 1 inch from ligament streching only) ONLY. And then, he said that it can support a lot more than 10 lbs depending on the hanging modification I use.

Plus, on the 1st day I got my PF, I was foolish enough to go to bed with it without even getting familiar with the device and I ended up getting a blister (and I had to take 4 days off, because of it). Does the PF frequently cause blisters when you hang with it?

And another thing I need to ask- which Vachanger3 package did you buy? The basic, the plus package or the gold one? I see small differences between the different packages, but according to MB- the differences while small, are quite remarkable. So, if I want to buy me the Vachanger3, which package do I need to get the best (comfort and intensity wise) sessions? What do you think?

I am not sure whether I'll damage my PF if I use it to its MAX though.. Your help is greatly appreaciated mate! Cheers!

Comment

Vacuum hanging is very different from compression hanging (bib etc). Vacuum hanging allows you to hang for long sets, inducing fatigue a lot quicker. For example, hanging 10 lbs for 1 hour straight will fatigue you a lot more than doing 3 20-minute sets over the space of two hours with the bib. A lot of the experienced vacuum hangers on here don't hang much more than 12-13 lbs and they still reach fatigue (look at BigO, Namsokiek, DreamOn, etc).

The aim is fatigue and not increase of weight with vacuum hangers. There is a far higher level of ease to reach higher weights with compression hangers. Bib himself will tell you the aim is fatigue and not necessarily weight increases. If you are feeling fatigue at 10 lbs, it would be silly to just keep on increasing the weight, and would be more likely to lead to injury. Fatigue is your penis' way of telling you that you are approaching your stress-level limit.

If you use the vachanger and use the vacuum cone only method, you will reach fatigue at very low weights, guaranteed! I have been hanging for four months now and am still getting fatigue at 10.5 - 11 lbs. I have no need to hang more as this would put an undue stress on my penis.

tut tut, I always say to people to wait at least a month of using the phallosan for long hours before attempting to try use it while sleeping. Silly boy

That is the thing, I got the vachanger because I did not want to break my PF, as I was thinking about using it in the future or selling it.

The middle package, the plus package is the best. You get the sealing sleeves with it and extra vacuum cones, I think. The gold package is not required if you have your own weights etc. Just get a piece of thick'ish rope to connect the weights with the hanger. Hope this helps buddy

Comment

Oh WOW mate, you're amazing! You really take your time to answer, I am VERY thankful for which! If I could, I'd definitely REP (add a reputation comment) you!

Yes, I know that the main goal is fatigue, but I've read that if there is no weekly increase in weight (or time spent hanging), the penis will adapt to a level where the current routine does not induce the needed amounts of stress. I guess it really depends on how fast your penis adapts. At what weight did you start and at what time period do you increase the weight then? Every 2 weeks, every 3 weeks?

I do have my own weights (dumbells, not disks) and the way I attach them to my hanger is I just put them in a bag and tie it to my hanger. It works good for me so far. So, if I have the weights and the attachment- I just need the mid package. Ok, I will get the middle one, thanks for the advice. I have to ask- is it allowed to sell products here? Because clearly, I have used my Bib for around a month and it just does not give me the results I want. I do not need this hanger, I need the Vachanger3. The product is in great condition, am I allowed to open a thread and sell it?

Comment

I started really low, at 2 lbs. I did really long hours at low weights to get used to hanging, the feel of it, but also wrapping and putting it on correctly. This is vital for safety when you progress to heavier weights. I progressed at around 1 lbs a week until it started to feel heavier. When I got up to 5/6 lbs, I started increasing by only 1/2 lbs a week until I reached a point where it felt like I didn't need to move up in weight as often. I have been at 10.5 lbs for quite a few weeks, but have hung 11.6 lbs but found it too heavy. I am after doing a few sessions with 11 lbs today but only short sessions in order to get used to it (50 minutes, and 25 minutes sets).

The constant progression in weight is good up to the point where it is actually heavy and you are already receiving really good fatigue. Going by 1/2 lbs a week weight increase is good up to the point where you are getting plenty of fatigue from the set. If you can hang for over an hour at a weight without any fatigue or discomfort, then you can increase the weight the next week. Usually hanging went in a pattern for me, take for example a week at a new weight:

Monday - heavy, short sets to get used to it. Tuesday - still feels heavy but not as bad, slightly longer sets. Wednesday - feels fine now, able to do my usual hour long sets. Thursday - fine again, or if I do many hours on Wednesday, it will be a little more difficult. Friday, Saturday, Sunday - still feeling fatigue, but am easily able to do over an hour set and multiple sets throughout the day with relative ease. .... THEN on Monday, this would be an indicator to move up in weight.

This would be a typical classical structure for me in weight from 2 - 9/10 lbs. Then around the 10/11 lbs mark, it felt like I needed to stay longer at those weights because they were never "easy" and the fatigue was always intense. Same has been said from other experienced vac-hangers.

No problem, glad to help. With the vachanger3, I recommend using the vacuum cone as long as possible (I am using it at 11 lbs now still). You will need the sleeves for weight over the 11 lbs mark. I needed the addition of the sleeves at 11.6 lbs. Way better fatigue with just the vacuum cone, in my opinion. MB has said the same.

You are allowed to sell products on the website. But I would recommend setting putting it up on ebay etc, and put up pictures of it also, and then post a thread up here with a link to it. It would ensure safety of purchase and sale for both you and the buyer. This is not mandatory, but it might help.

Comment

This thread is gold. I'm in exactly the same position as brand and have been following your log carefully kick! Vacuum hanging looks really interesting, and I will have no problem wearing it multiple hours a day. I have been looking at the LG for a while now, and even though it is the first vacuum hanger that can hang heavy weights, it does seem a tad bit over priced and I doubt I will ever need to go up that high. I looked at the plus package but it only comes with 1 cylinder. What size are you using kick? And are you using anything for heat? Heating pad etc. I think that I will need it for the long sets, since I'm from the cold north.
              Thanks!

Comment

Well, kick did mention that it can in fact support pore than 11 lbs of weigh as long as you have worked your way to the weight. LG- I was looking at it as well, but it is really overpriced! I have read people saying that the Vachanger3 can support more weight than the LG. I do not know whether it is true or not though...

As for the cylinder- this wonders me as well- do people actually need a 2nd one? Maybe if they outgrow the 1st one or i don't know...

Squash- a heating pad sounds like a great idea. I am from the warm South, so I have no such worries, but I've read people using either a heating pad or a inflared lamp.

Comment

No problem, glad I can help.

The LG hanger is an awesome design, a real state of the art equipment. However, I didn't want to fork our that kind of money cos I had already bought pumps, clamps, phallosan, etc. My mind couldn't process dishing out that kind on money on PE again but the vachanger3 was a nice in-between. The people I trust and respect on this forum have not needed more than 12-14 lbs of weight using the LG hanger, so what a device is "tested" for doesn't really matter. The vachanger3 can handle [at least] 14 lbs so far (that is what someone I KNOW has used on it, although the creator says it can handle 30 lbs).

I really like the device but I would definitely caution to increase by only 1/2 lbs a week at most when you get heavy (7/8 lbs+) because you need to get your glans adjusted to the increased pressure.

No, I never ever ever warm-up or warm-down, with any form of PE. I am one of "those" outskirt guys that doesn't feel warm-ups or downs to be beneficial. However, if in the winter and my dick is turtled, I will stand close to the radiator until blow flow is restored, but no heating pads or rice socks. Some light stretching is better than any heating pad imo.

Originally posted by Squash89 View Post
                  This thread is gold. I'm in exactly the same position as brand and have been following your log carefully kick! Vacuum hanging looks really interesting, and I will have no problem wearing it multiple hours a day. I have been looking at the LG for a while now, and even though it is the first vacuum hanger that can hang heavy weights, it does seem a tad bit over priced and I doubt I will ever need to go up that high. I looked at the plus package but it only comes with 1 cylinder. What size are you using kick? And are you using anything for heat? Heating pad etc. I think that I will need it for the long sets, since I'm from the cold north.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Oops, apologies, I missed your questions. I am 4.9" MEG. However, my glans are bigger than my shaft, so I required the large bell. I got the medium originally but it was too small and constricting, so the large was better. There is a size measurement thing on the autoextender site, you measure the width of you flaccid unit. I suggest going into the hanger with an in-between flaccid and semi state. You know, where there is some blood in your glans, but it is not on the way to being erect.

Originally posted by Squash89 View Post
                    T I looked at the plus package but it only comes with 1 cylinder. What size are you using kick? And are you using anything for heat? Heating pad etc. I think that I will need it for the long sets, since I'm from the cold north.
                    Thanks!

Comment

I don't think people need a second bell. Just be careful when ordering. I would suggest ordering a bell a small bit too big for you rather than one too small for you, according to the measurements on his site. I was exactly in-between the medium and large, but the medium was too small. So large was perfect. Same happened my mate skinny_rattler on here, he got small, but he needed the medium one instead. I think most will probably need the medium or large bells/domes. Hope this helps guys.

You should e-mail MB (monkeybar) from autoextender. I found him to be a nice guy when I e-mailed him about questions etc. He has over a decade of experience in PE, from making and using devices.

Originally posted by Brand View Post
                      Well, kick did mention that it can in fact support pore than 11 lbs of weigh as long as you have worked your way to the weight. LG- I was looking at it as well, but it is really overpriced! I have read people saying that the Vachanger3 can support more weight than the LG. I do not know whether it is true or not though...

As for the cylinder- this wonders me as well- do people actually need a 2nd one? Maybe if they outgrow the 1st one or i don't know...

Squash- a heating pad sounds like a great idea. I am from the warm South, so I have no such worries, but I've read people using either a heating pad or a inflared lamp.

Comment

When you can hang for an hour or two straight you will not have to increase weight as aften.

I am now opposed to such rapid increases of weight. Longer sessions with lower weight are very productive.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

What I have trouble understanding was the "you would'nt have to hang more than 11-12 pounds" part. Shouldn't I increase the weight over time? I am a client of Bib's and he advices everyone to steadily increase the weight by around 1lb/week. If I decide to hang for 4-5 months- wouldn't that mean that I'd have to increase to a weight more than 11-12 lbs?

Brand,

Bib is a guru of compression hanging and may be the most knowledgeable person on the subject. However, as mentioned by KITM and BigO, vacuum hanging utilizes factors that are not available to compression hangers. The duration of a set is limited to 20 minutes when compression hanging. This is because you start to damage your penis if you’ve constricted the circulation in your penis longer than that. Thus, the time not hanging allows your penis to react to the strain and you’ll find Bib’s weight progression recommendations serve, primarily, to counter-act the effects of these breaks.

On the other hand, sets for vacuum hanging can be much longer and your penis will react differently to these sets. Consider this:

- three, 20 min sets at 15 lbs will net you a total of 600 lbs*min of intensity but take 90 minutes to complete
                          - a single, 60 min set at 10 lbs will net you a total of 600 lbs*min of intensity and take 60 minutes to complete
                          - a single, 90 min set at 6.67 lbs will net you a total of 600 lbs*min of intensity and take 90 minutes to complete

Although all three examples have the same degree of intensity (600 lbs*min) each has a different effect on the penis and each present different risks or hazards. If you are at or near fatigue, the fatigue of the middle exercise will be much more pronounced than the first. If you have been riding the fatigue for a couple days, the fatigue experienced in the third exercise can be surprisingly intense.

Continuous time while hanging is a significant contributor and should not be overlooked or underestimated. If you look at my log, you’ll see that I was riding fatigue at 10 lbs for nine weeks then riding it at 11 lbs for an additional 6 weeks. I can tell you that if I had continued hanging (had this past month not prevented it) I would likely have dropped back down to 10 lbs. An hour long set in the morning and one in the night really rock your ligs and tunica.

Personally, I recommend going with a vacuum hanger. You can induce a lot of fatigue with low weight and fewer interruptions and bother.

As you decided between devices I also recommend you read these two posts for more information between the two vacuum hanger types.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ml#post1006440

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ml#post1007781

Yes, I know that the main goal is fatigue, but I've read that if there is no weekly increase in weight (or time spent hanging), the penis will adapt to a level where the current routine does not induce the needed amounts of stress. I guess it really depends on how fast your penis adapts. At what weight did you start and at what time period do you increase the weight then? Every 2 weeks, every 3 weeks?

I do have my own weights (dumbells, not disks) and the way I attach them to my hanger is I just put them in a bag and tie it to my hanger. It works good for me so far.

There are different ways to increase intensity without increasing weight. Increase time per set or increase the number of sets per day. Or advanced hangers can do a bunded set at the beginning of each set or do girth exercises which loosen up the tunica and shifts more stress to the septum.

After conditioning your glans to hour-long vac hanging (using the progression that KITM mentioned above) and perfecting your wrapping techniques (around 8 lbs) I recommend taking 4 consecutive days and doing a 60 min set every 8 hours (or three times spaced throughout the day). This should get your tunica and ligs into a state of fatigue. Then shift to morning/night sets of 60 minutes to ride out the fatigue. You’ll find that once you are riding fatigue for an hour it takes little to get back into fatigue the next set.

When using dumbbells I like using zip ties as attachment loops for hanging. One loosely around the handle, another looped around the first with enough room to connect to the hanger.

Comment

Wow! Amazing answers! I will get my Vachanger3 as soon as I sell my Bib (I am on a tight budget now).

I really love this forum and I really love that people around take their time to answer and really help.

Comment

Wow awesome explanation namso. It is worth copying and pasting cos the question between vacuum and compression hangers comes up a lot on here.

Good luck with your hanging brand. Hopefully vachanging is better for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X