which devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which devices

Hi, I'm thinking of buying some penis enlargement devices.
    First of all, I'm not newbie I finished the beginners 90 days routine and I gain around 1 inch length and I cant measure the girth gain, now I'm planning to buy some more effective devices and some supplements. Secondly, I have only 500 or 550 euro limit so probably I won't be able to try lots of things thats why I have to chose once.

I searched about phallosan forte, however, its expensive, its also looks like most effective device on the market. I also search and read about bathmate pumps but I'm not sure its the true device for me also it looks like harmful for veins.

Which one should I buy? And also which supplements do you prefer?

First of all, congrats on the gains.

It all depends on what you are looking for, length or girth. Girth devices - pumps, clamps, etc. Length devices - hanging or extending.

If you have gained well from a manual routine alone, why not stick to it until you stop seeing gains? It could save you money and if you are still seeing gains with what you are doing, then why stop that progress
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
      First of all, congrats on the gains.

It all depends on what you are looking for, length or girth. Girth devices - pumps, clamps, etc. Length devices - hanging or extending.

If you have gained well from a manual routine alone, why not stick to it until you stop seeing gains? It could save you money and if you are still seeing gains with what you are doing, then why stop that progress
      It takes too much time, I cant afford because of my university... and I earned this money from gambling so If I don't spend all of it, probably I gonna lose again.

And also, I have 7" length and 4.3" girth I want a bit more girth but I want length also.

Comment

Ah okay, I understand. Same reason as I got into devices myself, can use them while doing my work (time-saving).

The difference between hanging and extending boils down to which would suit you better. Hanging, you still need to be able to have 2 hours of privacy a day to hang. The benefit is that you can multi-task while hanging, so you could do your college work. With extending, there are only a few extenders you can comfortably and secretly wear under clothing, phallosan being one of them. However, you have to wear this for at least 8 hours a day in order to get noticeable results, and you need to amount up 100s and 1000s of hours to get good gains.

For girth, clamping is probably the best method you can do, but you need to be well-conditioned prior to it. Pumping gets mixed reviews. I do it myself but have not seen any gains from it.

Originally posted by pleiades View Post
        It takes too much time, I cant afford because of my university... and I earned this money from gambling so If I don't spend all of it, probably I gonna lose again.

And also, I have 7" length and 4.3" girth I want a bit more girth but I want length also.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I think a Hydromax X30 + VacHanger3 would the comgo for you. It is true that hanging is a length only exercise (depends on how you look at it, there are other theories about hanging increasing the girth of the penis due to adaptation mechanisms- so the penis is more resiliant to the stretch (induced stress) AND it is PROVEN that hanging does increase base girth, because of the new inner tissue exposure). I think it is a FABULOUS exercise, I am now hanging with my Phallosan (KITM- kickinthemebs was my inspiration, you can take a look at his thread) and I love it, but there is a certain weight the Phallosan can support safely up to, I would not like to put anything heavier than 3 kilos (around 7 lbs) on it. There is the option of getting the PF as well, but I think you would benefit from the VacHanger more. I think KITM is the one who should tell you best, he has experience with both devices and has hung with both, also, he has lots of threads here on the forum you can read through- they cover these exact devices and his experiences with them.

The Hydromax pump- well, I think it is a great idea to get a pump in your case. You prioritize girth, but would like to gain some length as well- this is what pumps do- even though pumping is a girth (mostly) exercise, it affects length as well. I know many people who gained good length with pumping. There is a special winevac I can give you a link to that is said to further increase extension (not expansion) in the tube.

Another great reason to get these 2 is that they combine and compliment each other perfectly. Many people who hang prior to pumping see much better elongation (extension) in the tube (which is a temporary gain, which becomes permanent with time and DEDICATION).

If you are interested (and no, I did not mention it because of that, I think many people around can back me up), I am selling my Hydromax X30 pump (it is from the same company that makes Bathmates, it is just a different model- larger (than the Hercules) and more intense (than both the Hercules and the Goliath). If you are interested- you can take a look at my thread. ( https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ment-pump.html ).

P.S- Take a look at this video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHlk9JboIcA - it is a pump comparrison and as you can see, the X30 is of 9 inches in length, which would allow you enough space to grow, but not too much (because too much extra space you can not fill in makes you grow less in the tube).
          Brand
          Last edited by Brand; 02-23-2015, 07:13 AM.

Comment

You can actually buy a lot with $500 if it is used correctly. With that budget, I would go with some type of hanging device either MaleHanger ($48) or Bib Original ($143.50), an anti-turtle/heal in extended state device such as Stealth Innerwear ($37) or AutoXsleeve Starter Pack ($56), a set of 2 cable clamps (about $3-$4 each).

With the remainder of the money I would suggest getting some type of pump since you said you would like to gain girth. I've only had pumping experience with the Bathmate, and while the workout was good and the temporary post-workout gains were impressive, I received a faulty pump that broke/loss suction after less than a dozen uses. Perhaps you could try out the CTC-Company Stud-Maker Manual Pumping System ($92). If you're also looking to improve EQ and Stamina, maybe get yourself a Fleshlight STU ($70) and the new Private Gym Kegel System ($100).

MaleHanger: $48
            Stealth Innerwear: $37
            Cable Clamps: $8
            Stud-Maker: $92
            Fleshlight STU: $70
            Private Gym: $100
            = $355

If you insist on spending the entire $500, maybe purchase a few different erection rings or some jelqing tools such as the JelqDevice or the JelqTools products.

I have no affiliation with any of these manufacturers.

Comment

the phallason is a great but if you have the money. with the leftover i would get an antiturtle sleeve and just pocket the rest. The phallason can be worn all day as long as you have time and then wear the antiturtle when out and not able to wear the phallason. check out the reviews here including my own.
              10/2014 Initial Size

Methods: Vimax Extender Only
              NBPEL: 6.5"
              EG:
              5.5"

11/2014

Methods:
              Vimax Extender Only
              NBPEL: 7"
              EG:​ 5.5"

Comment

Thanks for replies, I've decided to buy bathmate x30 but I'm also wrapped in phallosan to. It's way more expensive and I spent some moneys at that time. Maybe I should stop gambling...

So this is my final choice I suppose.
                Bathmate x30

and for supplement universal ghmax

what do you think about these things?

Comment

I recommend you to buy a regular cylinder, as well as a brake bleeder pump with a gauge. You'll be able to both airpump or waterpump and still use a gauge.

This being said I'm not sur you need to buy a pump (not that easy to do multiple tasks at the same time).

If you can add 15-30 mn of manual girth work that would be great .

As for length, you probably have enough money to buy both a hanger and an extender ( which doesn't mean you should do it).

I would add a few cable clamps too.
                  popol5169
                  Member of the Month Nov 2014
                  Last edited by popol5169; 03-03-2015, 06:45 AM.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Actually right now I cannot decide bathmate original between x30hydromax.
                    Does %35 more power makes difference because there way to much money gap between them.
                    I don't want to much
                    just 7.5 length and 5 girth would be great for me.

Comment

Dear Pleiades, if the JP90 is giving you 1 inch gains then stay with it. That is awesome. There is no reason to stop doing what is working and there is no need to spend money when manual is working so well. Congratulations on great gains.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
                        Dear Pleiades, if the JP90 is giving you 1 inch gains then stay with it. That is awesome. There is no reason to stop doing what is working and there is no need to spend money when manual is working so well. Congratulations on great gains.
                        well maybe I'm a bit obsessed about it but it seems to become how it was before. I mean it starts to smaller, I don't know maybe I'm just mislead myself. Other thing is time! I need to do it quick way and effectively way.

This body problems become obsessions for me I'm skinny so I'll go to the gym my dick not so big so I'll start to do PE, I have a hairy body so I'll go to the laser epilation, I'm a bit short so I'll earn enough money and spend for leg enlargement surgery bla bla bla
                        I think I have a body dysmorphia but I couldn't get rid of it and if I use some devices, some useful looking things I feel very secure about myself.

And lastly JP90 gave me one inch in length but It seems to be useless for girth gains for me.

Comment

As I said if you want girth you better dedicate 30 mn of your day to manual PE . Add a bit of stretching to that and you may very gain the 0.5 in length you want, as well as girth.
                          Pumping would require at least as much as 30 mn to become effective (if it does, in the long run).
                          It's always appealing to put the destiny of your gains within expensive devices.

By regular cylinder, I meant a cylinder as you can find them at Leluv, Boston pump, Vacutech, Thickwall uk etc..

Working on the root of the problem (how you perceive yourself) is even more important than PE.
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                            As I said if you want girth you better dedicate 30 mn of your day to manual PE . Add a bit of stretching to that and you may very gain the 0.5 in length you want, as well as girth.
                            Pumping would require at least as much as 30 mn to become effective (if it does, in the long run).
                            It's always appealing to put the destiny of your gains within expensive devices.

By regular cylinder, I meant a cylinder as you can find them at Leluv, Boston pump, Vacutech, Thickwall uk etc..

Working on the root of the problem (how you perceive yourself) is even more important than PE.
                            I just bought my bathmate x30 If I couldn't take any performance I'll give it back and buy your advices.

Comment

Working...
                            X