Questions about the Bathmate X40.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about the Bathmate X40.

Hello ! I received my X40 today and tried it. I did 8 minutes, full pressure. I think I went too hard because my pubic area was hurting, the bone specifficly. Hours later, it's like I took a shot in the testicules, you know the " balls in belly " sensation. Anyway, that's the only problem I got. But I had no temporary gains at the end ... Any ideas why ?

I decided to use a bathmate to increase my girth ( I'm just 4.75 and I would like 5.55 ). My length is 6.7, sometimes 6.9. I've been recommended to buy the X40, but it feels so huge on my penis ! Is the X40 the choosen one for me or the X30 would've of been better ? Thank you for your answers and sorry for my English if I did any mistakes !

I have X40 and similar length with slightly more girth...don't worry it will work for you just do some manual before and don't go full pressure so soon..2 x 5 mins to start off..you'll get red spots and discolouration if you go to mad..jelq before and in between sets that helps..plus go in 50 boner max early on..when your conditioned to it 100% boner and full tilt for 10 mins you'll have a monster.

Comment

The X series is intermediate, so full pressure it pulls a bit more than the standard bathmate. You're going to want to avoid full pressure for a good while, like say a couple of months, maybe three. I got mine in early January and I still feel discomfort if I approach full pressure.

Size wise, yeah I reckon you could go down to an X30, or maybe even save a couple of bucks and get the original for starters. I think about it still, and the only reason I don't is that I'm out of the return period The only way to be sure is to try both, and if you hit the sides of the 30 you might end up going back and then at least you'll be sure you're using the right one.
      Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
      27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
      Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Thanks guys for your answers !
        I get it : next time no full pressure !

But the real problem is that I pumped to strong against my pubic area ...

I just hope the little pain that I got from the pubic area will not be here anymore tomorrow ... I still have pain between my navel and my bladder, just like when you receive a shot in the nuts !

Comment

I also bought x40. Been using it for 7 days for 15 mins , release pressure every 5 mins and pump again, seems more comfortable to use in bath..Same measurements like you, but i don't have pain after - you doing yours in shower or bath? Have you tried taking off the comfort pad?
          19th Feb 2015: BPEL: 6.5" EG: 4.75 (4 3/4)
          19th March 2015 BPEL: 6.9" EG: 5 1/4" EQ Excellent
          20th April 2015 Current BPEL 7 3/8 EG 5 1/4

Comment

That was the first time today that I tried it, in the shower. I did it with the comfort pad, but I think I pumped too hard to get to the full pressure ... I don't think I'm going to use it tomorrow, wait till Monday ... I'm still " hurt ".

Have you seen good temporary gains ?

Comment

Looks bigger when flaccid and yes temporary girth gains so far when erect - early days - worst thing you can do is keep measuring every day.. Yea be careful in shower! it took me 3 or 4 days to figure it out the best way to use - used it once in shower, was ok ....somewhat uncomfortable and some hassle but workable!

Comment

don't forget to warm up before use up as per instructions !

Comment

I warmed up ! But I pressed too strong on my pubic area ... This shit is solid ! You press your bathmate at the maximum or just little press ?

Comment

just did my session, I press 2 or 3 times then i pump but can't say i have noticed hurting after, however it does hurt when using it with pressure around the the pubic area and the testicles can pop up that tube after a few pumps and that feels really uncomfortable. Maybe you were pressing on your testicles? Have a break until the pain goes and try again in bath

Comment

I still think that the X40 is too big for me ... I mean I just want to gain 0.75 in girth, maybe the X30 or even the hercules would've of been better for me ? Anyway, now it's done I will deal with the X40 !

Comment

At least you don't have to upgrade if you get big ;-)but I'm thinking the same thing - I should have bought the x30 according to the website dimensions but I'm still getting a great pump - don't see how it could improve or be better with the x30 - Probably get the same results in x30 - been using it now for 2 weeks now no pain after the 15 minute workout - although my ding dong stays red for 20 hours. Have you tried again?

Comment

Yep but I bought the Hercules and it is so much better for now ! No pain and at the end of the session ( 8-10 minutes for the moment ) my penis is big it's so great ! But I already reached the 190 mark and the max is 200 so I'm gonna do two more weeks I think with the Hercules and then the X40 for the girth I want ! But maybe I can get to 5.55 girth with just the Hercules I don't know ...

Comment

Working...
                          X